Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) (38321 Views)

What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s New Mansion In Turin, Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:23am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Say all this without crying. Mancity in their wildest dreams never knew Messi would be available before the signing of grealish.
A season before Messi's transfer, the same mancity was the top runner in wanting to sign Messi.

There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhhahahahahahaha
Why didn't man city pay his release clause if they were serious then? They preferred to pay huge for grealish instead and now paying 30m for 37 year old. Keep consoling yourself dreamer

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

You are funny, So If the likes of Salah,Aguero,Zlatan,Costa,Aubameyang etc can come to EPL and bang more than 20goals,what made you think messi can't?

Are these players better than messi?
Yes they are... They have been proven in other leagues
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
solofresh:
No go hustle oo,sit down untop Ronaldo matter
Ronaldo wey be say he go feed you, your family and your generation combined
Even Messi will not type the shit you typed up there about Ronaldo
And how are you sure the person you are quoting won't also be able to feed you and your family? Una go just dey cap as if you've never ever criticized anyone in your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Emola12(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2021
Massiveglory:
It is a good one for both sides.
Ronaldo is a great Footballer but his game is not helping juventus as a team. Juventus will improve more as a team without him.
hey u are from where? the instrument ronaldo need on the pitch juventus dosnt av it remember when he is still at madrid and man u!!! bro u better go and sleep back and wake up next year

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:26am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga tone down on your fallacies, nobody wanted Pendu before he told his agent to hawk him around to different clubs like chin chin, before city finally picked interest
This was Fabrizio's tweet few days ago

because they didn’t think he wud be interested and also weren’t sure they needed him bt in actual fact they Need him and can achieve their goals giving him the right environment that juve cudnt give him.

It’s another challenge and a Great one for the Goat. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by babapressy(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2021
We wish him well
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Tayosteve(m): 8:27am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

All this rant for somebody who is richer than all your entire village and lineage...

Common stop hating on that guy
You be bad guy �
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Yinkus205: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.

I am looking forward to the day Nigerians will stop taking Clubs and Players decision as their personal problems
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by solofresh(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

And how are you sure the person you are quoting won't also be able to feed you and your family? Una go just dey cap as if you've never ever criticized anyone in your life
Hahahaha feed who
Says who?
You can't even afford my life style,so forget it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

What's so special about EPL?
Messi has not played there but he has more goals scored against EPL teams than Rinaldo.
Even Lyon has been exposing Man city each time they meet in the UCL.
What are you saying?

If Messi join Tottenham now, he will score more than 20goals plus assists.
The only goal Rinaldo will score in man city now is Penalty, Tap in, and few free nodding.
MY ONLY WISH FOR U IS THAT U WILL START WATCHING LEAGUE ONE..IT WILL B UR PORTION IN JESUS NAME....SAY AMEN TO THAT...THEN U WILL KNOW WHAT'S SPECIAL ABOUT D EPL...LET ME EVEN HELP U AND SAY THE AMEN...........AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.....AND SO SHALL IT BE

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by ajericho(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2021
bdchange:
The problem I have with most of you criticizing cr7 is that you claim to love football yet you still abuse someone that has done so much for football. How can any human who enjoys football dare to abuse Messi or Cr7 still baffles me. It shows you guys just watch football for your gambling sake not the love of it..simple

Like seriously,some actually know Messi Ronaldo football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2021
DenreleDave:
Stupid Ronaldo...

Why didn't he go to Everton

The very same reason Messi didn't go to Monaco, Lille or Lyon! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by lichocho(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Dalil8:
Greatest Of All Time.

On the other hand, one fraud is celebrating joining Europe's "6th" best league (farmers league).

i go stil talk am again..bros no be u de feed Messi Nd him family..no be Messi go tell u were u go work Nd no be u go tell Messi were him go work..leave Messi alone..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Fuckthamods: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Oga tone down on your fallacies, nobody wanted Pendu before he told his agent to hawk him around to different clubs like chin chin, before city finally picked interest due to not getting Kane
This was Fabrizio's tweet few days ago
You are only repeating what i responded to, get some sense.
No one also wanted Messi despite being free apart from Psg

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
solofresh:
Hahahaha feed who
Says who?
You can't even afford my life style,so forget it
Can't the Messi you critique feed you, your family, and every of your generations too? Any small thing you people would just turn it to another thing

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:32am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

All this rant for somebody who is richer than all your entire village and lineage...

Common stop hating on that guy

Chai! Have pity of him Biko nu!

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Theboy21: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I will still be supporting ronaldo and City if they are not playing against Chelsea. any zebra fans that insult cr7 because of this deal need special bed in psychiatric because he was offered to United and they rejected him so penchester United plastic fans should get their fact right
Una no dey shame cheesy cheesy who deceive you guys that Man United fans wont support CR7 there cheesy Our Legend for life...For Chelsea life una no go fit give the world a player like CR7 and its hurting you people badly cheesy cheesy we remain loyal to CR7 no matter where he goes we follow cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by tony5(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Angelfrost:
We all know that... Tell us something new abeg! tongue

Ronaldo left them the moment Inter lifted that trophy... On to the next big club, where he will help them win the UCL!
Messi promised Barcelona UCL but could not achieve that, Barcelona is in financial crisis but he still chose to leave... No man is loyal and sometimes fails in the quest to fulfill promises.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by lichocho(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
wunmi590:

You too should have been sensible enough to have ignore instead of spewing trash and quoting me...

Football is meant to be enjoyed, I love Ronaldo as much as I love Messi.....

He should stop saying rubbish and get a life
argue with facts simple..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Rhema04(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Pep? Pep will say Ronaldo is the G.O.AT?
If it ever happens, screenshot this post and and quote me then, I will reward you for your futuristic insight.

You don't know Pep at all.

Lolzzz.... Don't worry na....
Make we dey await the news of the signing

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by sammieddi(m): 8:36am On Aug 27, 2021
taiwotimitt:
Is still not going to make any difference for man city or CR7.

The last Champions League he would carry, he has carried it in Madrid same thing with Messi.

Simple
You are not God.

Simple
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 8:36am On Aug 27, 2021
Fuckthamods:

You are only repeating what i responded to, get some sense.
No one also wanted Messi despite being free apart from Psg
At least they didn't hawk him like gala for clubs to notice his availability
Btw can I see the ones Chelsea, Man. United, Totenham, Qatari club didn't want him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by solofresh(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Can't the Messi you critique feed you, your family, and every of your generations too? Any small thing you people would just turn it to another thing
I did not in any way criticize Messi
Ronaldo and Messi are both good in their own way
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by lichocho(m): 8:37am On Aug 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
I will still be supporting ronaldo and City if they are not playing against Chelsea. any zebra fans that insult cr7 because of this deal need special bed in psychiatric because he was offered to United and they rejected him so penchester United plastic fans should get their fact right
chelsea fans hate Messi because of barca Nd manutd hate Messi because of Ronaldo..continue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by goddons50: 8:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Blabbermouth:

Say all this without crying. Mancity in their wildest dreams never knew Messi would be available before the signing of grealish.
A season before Messi's transfer, the same mancity was the top runner in wanting to sign Messi.

There is a big difference between a service being sought for and one being hawked. Buhhahahahahahaha
AND YET WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR A FREE TRANSFER HE CHOOSED 6th LEAGUE IN EUROPE.....SMART GUY...
THAT SAME MAN CITY PREFERRED TO PAY 100MILLION POUNDS FOR GREALISH THAN A FREE TRANSFER MESSI.... SHOULD I INCREASE THE VOLUME

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:43am On Aug 27, 2021
tony5:
Messi promised Barcelona UCL but could not achieve that, Barcelona is in financial crisis but he still chose to leave... No man is loyal and sometimes fails in the quest to fulfill promises.

I am not a fan of either player sir... But, let's keep things truthful, shall we??!

Messi never chose to leave! He even took a pay cut to remain with them, but even that was not enough. La Liga pushed him out due to the financial crisis within the club. Even Pique had to take a huge pay cut to enable them keep Memphis Depay.

So, Messi never failed the "Loyalty test"!

I have no issues whatsoever with Ronaldo's inevitable departure from Serie A. He has paid his dues (A legend without question) and reserves the right to pick and choose clubs to satisfy his established system and style of play.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Mach16: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:
Lol. First game of the season, Allegri benched his old ass and gave a strict warning to him that he won't be needed in Juventus. If Allegri really needed him, he would have made him the vocal point of his project in Juventus but obviously, Allegri knows Ronaldo was already finished and his being a clog to the fluidity of the vibrant attacking Juventus team.
Ronaldo ran full cycle from 100-0 in 3 yrs, from breaking transfer record to becoming a scrap value in 3 yrs, such a shame. His agent was running from club to club to be able to offload the fraud, nobody wants him, thanks to Dany levi's refusing to let go of Harry Kane.
Realmadrid chased you away, Juve chased you away & you think Pep will tolerate your fraud, never.
You are not Pep's signing, pep never demanded for you, it was your agent that was throwing you at Mancity like a cheaphoe. Mancity wanted to sign you for free without paying a Kobo but Juve persuaded Mancity to pay a small amount to at least not lose out totally for so much expenses they have spent on the fraud. His agent was begging Mancity to pay £25 million as though he is a second hand cloth, worthless fraud.

Look here old fraud, go ask Ibrahimovic, Yayah toure, Sergio Aguero, no matter your ego, Pep will bench your career if you can't fit in his playing system. No be to dey hide inside box 18 for penalty and tap in, Pep will make you regret your fraud ass. As long as your not Messi, you will always remain second fiddle to Pep. Debryne, Sterling, foden, are Pep's golden boys and would be above the old fraud in the pecking order anyday, anytime, every match week.
I don't see the fraud matching what Aguero did in Mancity yet Pep booted him out.. it will end in premium tears for the old fraud.
I'm no fan of Ronaldo but r u Normal?? Seek help

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2021
Cantonese:
Guardiola:

The only manager to handle Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. He will settle the case of who is better between Messi and Ronaldo. Remember however that he once said that Messi is the best player on the planet.

I am very certain that is the least of Guardiola's headaches... What's his business with settling whatever "case" between two gifted players??! Lol. grin

Pep's main priority and concern is how Ronaldo (If the move works out) will fit into his football system and style, but more importantly is winning that elusive UCL! If Ronaldo will not help him in that quest, trust me, Ororo go chop bench!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Theboy21: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2021
cescky:
Old news

Hes a city player now

Manu fans de vex
keep deceiving yourselves, we are still loyal to our legend, we celebrated him when he scored against us at Madrid...a real United fan will forever and ever respect CR7 no matter what cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by infogeneral: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2021
Love him or hate him, as far as football is concerned, CR7 will go down as one of the most successful players in the history of the game.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by MT: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2021
He didn't choose to leave, rather Juventus has been trying hard to dump him off their wage bill. He's adjudged to contribute little for the wage he earns.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Has Decided To Leave Juventus (Photos) by Bullman(m): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2021
unbitchable:

Bro How much was your old ass paid to write this shit.
Funny u still broke. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Anichebe Slams Kit Harington, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Actor For Snubbing Him / England Vs Nigeria Friendly: Pre-Match Lunch At Royal Box Wembley Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.