Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (59242 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Omotaday(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

So? Your screenshot supports my claim. Good that you are getting yourself informed.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by bigcasava1(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-seal-shot-bin-laden-194200456.html
Democrats should continue licking ass of Arab extremist

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by infogeneral: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Eventually, after the evacuation, there will be a battle for supremacy among 3 different terrorist groups in Afghanistan; the Taliban, the ISIS-K and Al Qaeda.

We are watching!
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by candygist: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Devgru:

Isis in khorasan is most likely behind the attack.
Intel pointing to an imminent attack came as early as Monday

So whats the diffrence between isis and taliban? I gueas one is more evil than the other, right ?
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by SouthSouth1914: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Omotaday:
So? Your screenshot supports my claim. Good that you are getting yourself informed.

No, your thoughts are diversionary and misleading !!

I said warnings earlier. You banked on informations after the bomb happenings! Go back and read through my comments and stop confusing yourself. Thanks
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Confidens52(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Hey you infidel watch your stupid mouth
NakwansaPolice:
kill all the Talibans immediately

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

curse unto Islam and Muhammed hacksaw
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2021
He is right, there is definitely a time to kill...the barbarians.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by WaffenSS(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2021
There's some dispute whether O'Neill actually was the person who first shot OBL.

Some of his DEVGRU buddies dispute his claims, including Matt Bissonnette who actually was the second person after the actual shooter to enter OBL's room after he was shot with a double tap. Bissonnette shot at OBL when he was collapsed on the floor dying from a massive head wound, and several SEALs later also unloaded multiple rounds on the body.

While O'Neill was on the raid that night, the real first shooter has remained unidentified.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Femeto: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Stupid Trump went to negotiate with Terrorists.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by olat45(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

I'M NOT DISAPPOINTED BY YOUR COMMENTS
BECAUSE ONLY UNEDUCATED FOOL LIKE YOU WILL SAY SUCH.

IF ISLAM WAS SPREAD LIKE THIS BY PROPHET MOHAMMOD, DO YOU WILL THINK THERE WILL STILL BE MUSLIMS ON EARTH THOUSANDS OF YEARS AFTER HIS EXISTENCE?

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Newboss(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

That won't fly!

Taliban is now responsible for Afghanistan!

That has already flown. Keep up bro
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by babaireti(m): 9:28am On Aug 27, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Enough of all these killings
Merchant of Death
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Toscarel: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2021
Ask yourself why this didnt happen during trump, because he kept them busy and they know he really wanted a war
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by sonofElElyon: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2021
Devgru:

Isis in khorasan is most likely behind the attack.
Intel pointing to an imminent attack came as early as Monday

And the Intel would've been shared with the Taliban who conveniently did nothing. They are jointly culpable by reason of refusing to go after ISIS-K. That's their job as the government
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by authority2006(m): 9:33am On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
If only he can start from the northern nigeria

And he has to go there in broad daylight, not in the dead of the night. Lol
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by hybrid11(m): 9:34am On Aug 27, 2021
authority2006:

And he has to go there in broad daylight, not in the dead of the night. Lol
yes let them see him
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by yetunsbay(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

u're making sense not until the last sentence...
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Amodi470(m): 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
This one doesn't even look like a soldier
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2021
juman:
ISIS is a tool use by america.
The bomb was from america.

I am surprised some people did take notice of this your statement. International politics is intertwine more than cobwebs. So many complexities, to the extent that the power players maybe lost or drift from their agenda and splinter groups arises.

My instinct keeps telling me that so long as Democrat's (warmongers) are in power, that the pulling out of USA from Afghanistan is just a ruse. Democrat's; those who can lie without a blink of an eye, cry when no one ought to.

If ISIL claims responsibility trust me, the visit of CIA director to Middle East was not captured very well. American is the trojan horse here, ISIL is their Jacob.

This is pure flash flag. A reason to move back to Afghanistan by getting people empathy and support instead of the people being against them.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
They don't just talk! They follow with actions

The Taliban has bitten more than they can chew!!!

I think ISIS-K (an offshoot of ISIS) are responsible (and they have taken responsibility), not the Talibans.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Awoo88: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2021
If this had happened during Trump, CNN and Co will be on this story shouting how incompetence Trump was.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2021
puppie017:
Ww3 loading .....

WW3 for who? ISIS, Talibans and Afghanistan?

Mtcheew!
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Halo22: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
On a serious note, Biden gat no ball to lead U.S.A. Even Obama in his sympathy for the Islam's won't take that.

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
The Taliban fighters may not be responsible for the senseless attack. Let's wait for them to claim responsibility first. Another militia may be setting them up against the US military.

Imagine killing American soldiers who have already decided to leave your country for you guys. That's the height of madness!

The Talibans were not responsible. ISIS-K (an offshoot of ISIS) have claimed responsibility for the attack!
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Tadeus(m): 9:54am On Aug 27, 2021
It's time for USA to leave Afghanistan and let's see if Taliban will restore peace back in Afghanistan. Personally, I think USA should not be provoked by this attacks but concentrate on the evacuation process in other to beat the deadline. I don't think it's time to use force because of massive gathering of innocent civilians at Kabul airport and all the Afghanistan borders.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2021
Benbellamor:

Please stop this joke... The Taliban were power drunk
1) they quickly seize all arsenals
2) they couldn't wait till the end of evacuation before they started banning women from work and obeying full sharia laws of full cover
3) they started flogging people on the street...they bar women from newsrooms and ban Music playing in hotels...
They killed people trying to leave city with firing last week
So
To cap it all their suicide bombers kill over 80 people...Just Today....
Their aim is to expose America as Weak bá...just....hold it there...
Their strike is very timely as it triggered a Rethink from pentagon ....
Next action from pentagon, trust this piece it will interest you....just stay tuned..

Listen more to news so you will be informed. The information on ground now indicated that the Taliban were not responsibile. The Talibans are even the ones guarding the Kabul airport fence. It actually doesn't make sense attacking Americans that are already leaving.

ISIS-K (an offshoot of ISIS) were responsible for the attack and they have claimed responsibility.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Arabaincubus: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
There should be no mercies for terrorists, their sympathizers and supporters
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by hmohammed(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
If only he can start from the northern nigeria

Maybe your village.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by SmartPolician: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Meninmen:

The Talibans were not responsible. ISIS-K (an offshoot of ISIS) have claimed responsibility for the attack!

Benbellamor

SouthSouth1914

Nukilia

I don't know why I was the only person who thought like this on Nairaland. Since I posted that comment, I have getting lots of attacks. Indeed, we just have a bunch of people who follow events but don't have common sense. It's quite a pity.

Here's a simple analogy: You are fighting a man who is more powerful than you and suddenly the man tells you that he is done fighting. When he's about to leave your country, you still attack him. Isn't that person mad? Indeed, we have a lot of dull Nigerians.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by hybrid11(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
hmohammed:

Maybe your village.
terrorist howfa
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by eteba(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2021
mvem:
lol...US don't want another senseless war after 20 years in Afghanistan. Why do you think the US started negotiating with Taliban since last year. And the way they see The Taliban has changed because now they see them as part of the government. Highest US do is to carry out surgical strike and moreover the US mindfully did not blame them...ISIS and Taliban are also enemies, even the US knows and somehow supports the Taliban Against ISIS growth in Afghanistan...who told you US will go back to fight again after 20+ years...you guys don't just understand international politics...always thinking it is war movie
I actually don't expect US to go in as of 20 yrs ago, surgical strike as u say would b the tact and will cut across both terror groups, as u can't completely absolve the taliban, they may have just looked the other way and provided safe passage for ISIL- K to strike,US is their common enemy after all....and please I fully understand international security policies, interests and politics.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by BigRocky: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2021
Gadafii:
I thought the Biden administration said Kabul is not Saigon and will never be, that if American soldiers are attacked during their evacuation, they will bring hell in Taliban, and I counter comment of a nairaland some days ago, when pictures or Taliban soldiers and American soldiers standing side by side in a tense situation at Kabul airport, the nairalander said, the Taliban should do mistake and shoot American soldier and see what will befall them, I told him America can not do more than what it has already done, nothing special will happen if an American soldier is shot or killed during this evacuation.

I am waiting for Biden to prove me wrong, I am not pro taliban or any terror group, but America always loose in the long run, over 10 dead America soldiers in that 3rd bomb, I was never a trump person, but that guy would have bombed that Presidential palace seized by Taliban in retaliation by now

I made the comment that you countered..

Well you should know the ISIS K which claim responsibility for the attack is different from the Taliban,but that does not in anyway invalid the point you made bro.

Am beginning to loose faith in America..
They should hv respond aggressively by now!

Cus this attack show that both ISIS k and the talibans are not afraid of America.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics) / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.