Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack (59241 Views)

Turkey Rejects US Embassy’s Condolences Over Terror Attack In Istanbul / Ramaphosa Criticises USA For Issuing Terror Attack Alert / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by lookingfly: 10:04am On Aug 27, 2021
They should come to Nigeria
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Rapture4real(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
They don't just talk! They follow with actions

The Taliban has bitten more than they can chew!!!

Unlike a country in Africa that pays lip service to security issues because of vested interest.

1 Like

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by generalwo(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2021
WowSweetGuy:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-seal-shot-bin-laden-194200456.html
.......... All these Muslim terrorists are just plain stupid.....why attack people who are leaving already and putting the lives of the same people you claim to be protecting in serious danger? If there is any group of people no one wants to mess with, it's the united States navy seals..... These are people who are all weather.... They fight in the sun, rain, cold, hot weather.... And these are the people you foolishly went to kill? Damn.... I hope they all get smoked to hell to see their imaginery virgins..... Foolish idiots
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by bbbb56: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2021
PLS MY FOLLOW NAIRALANDER WHAT DOES IT MEAN BY FOLLOWING TOPIC IN NAIRALAND CURRENTLY I HAVE REACH 6000+
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Shimran(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
kill all the Talibans immediately

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

curse unto Islam and Muhammed hacksaw
Maximum you can do. cool
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by harmonyglobal: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Americans mindset is all about invasion, war and destruction of other percieved competitive countries and those who dont follow their rules
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by deebrownneymar: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2021
Only a few months into power and Biden has finished America
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Anaerobi(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Watch and see how the Muslims in northern Nigeria will act like it's Mohammed that they are about to kill.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by MossLuv: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2021
Bidin is the weakest and unpopular America president I have ever known
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by NakwansaPolice: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2021
Confidens52:
Hey you infidel watch your stupid mouth
what will you do terrorist?

2 Likes

Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
jimyjames:

The Americans spent trillions fighting the Taliban for decades and failed what makes you think they will succeed decades to come now that the Talibans are in power?
Americans don't joke with their citizens!
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Norwichsailor(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
If only he can start from the northern nigeria
He has the support of the Niger Delta If he chooses to
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by lampvoice: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
I think the whole thing is playing out well..

They the US made Taliban feel free to come out from hiding and exposed so therefore

Jets can easily take codinates all that await is order from Pentagon
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by HERITAGEFASHION(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2021
I believe the US has best Intelligence of Who Attacked and The best way to respond.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Sammerboi: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

I trust Trump. by now drones would have killed dozens of useless bastard Islamic Talibans

you’re deluded and may God forgive you.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nicerazor(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2021
What is the UN saying in midst of the Talibans madness? A terrorist group dethroned a democratically elected government and the UN is preaching peace and restraints. Is the UN weak and not able to sanction the Talibans and declare a full blown war against the terrorists?
The president Biden led administration might be slow in response compared to his predecessor but that doesn’t mean he is chicken hearted. The US values its citizens and I know the Talibans will feel the heat in the coming days, the Talibans are even making their issue complicated in the international scene, they have been blacklisted as terrorists group, overran a sitting government and still carrying out terrorist attacks. One would expect them to try to redeem its image by going off US blacklist and distancing themselves from ISIS and Al Quaeda ( but near impossible).
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Missing Trump a lot
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
hybrid11:
If only he can start from the northern nigeria
I swear
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Blackdisciple(m): 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
Offorgerald15:
Enough of all these killings

It can't stop bro....
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
modsfucker:

Unfortunately, they might start from the South and spare the North, cos the North does not have any significant economic interest that the US holds dear.

You are contradicting yourself!

They will still start with the North and level it to the ground to protect the South which may have economic interest to US
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by kingPhidel(m): 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
puppie017:
Ww3 loading .....
make marry fess
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by babayinka77(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
NakwansaPolice:

Unfortunately muslims are not allowed to curse your religion or prophet. Your madness will never be cured until you are done-in.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by jimyjames(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Americans don't joke with their citizens!
They should get their citizens out of Afghanistan simple as that
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by babayinka77(m): 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nicerazor:
What is the UN saying in midst of the Talibans madness? A terrorist group dethroned a democratically elected government and the UN is preaching peace and restraints. Is the UN weak and not able to sanction the Talibans and declare a full blown war against the terrorists?
The president Biden led administration might be slow in response compared to his predecessor but that doesn’t mean he is chicken hearted. The US values its citizens and I know the Talibans will feel the heat in the coming days, the Talibans are even making their issue complicated in the international scene, they have been blacklisted as terrorists group, overran a sitting government and still carrying out terrorist attacks. One would expect them to try to redeem its image by going off US blacklist and distancing themselves from ISIS and Al Quaeda ( but near impossible).
Who created Taliban and who has been supporting them?
Who left them with a whole lot of ammunition?
Who are there sponsors?
who would by manufactured weapons if there is peace??

answer those questions and you would realise there is need to be disturbed. It is all a game.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by luluosas(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Way to go jor. Kill those bastards
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Paperbag(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Gadafii:
I thought the Biden administration said Kabul is not Saigon and will never be, that if American soldiers are attacked during their evacuation, they will bring hell in Taliban, and I counter comment of a nairaland some days ago, when pictures or Taliban soldiers and American soldiers standing side by side in a tense situation at Kabul airport, the nairalander said, the Taliban should do mistake and shoot American soldier and see what will befall them, I told him America can not do more than what it has already done, nothing special will happen if an American soldier is shot or killed during this evacuation.

I am waiting for Biden to prove me wrong, I am not pro taliban or any terror group, but America always loose in the long run, over 10 dead America soldiers in that 3rd bomb, I was never a trump person, but that guy would have bombed that Presidential palace seized by Taliban in retaliation by now

When iran bomb a military base killing us men in respect to trump killing their general ,what did trump do ?? Noting .

Iran gave a sound warning to trump that they are ready for war ...stop all this trump stuff , tump that was begging every american enemy to make peace to save his face for a rerun election ..
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Exceed15: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
The language the talibans understand is War. Now is the time for US to kill those bastard terrorist.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
jimyjames:

They should get their citizens out of Afghanistan simple as that
Is that not what they are doing

Why the killings

Is Islam not peaceful again
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by jimyjames(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Is that not what they are doing

Why the killings

Is Islam not peaceful again
They should hurry up and get out of there, they overstayed their welcome for 2 decades with no result
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Benbellamor

SouthSouth1914

Nukilia

I don't know why I was the only person who thought like this on Nairaland. Since I posted that comment, I have getting lots of attacks. Indeed, we just have a bunch of people who follow events but don't have common sense. It's quite a pity.

Here's a simple analogy: You are fighting a man who is more powerful than you and suddenly the man tells you that he is done fighting. When he's about to leave your country, you still attack him. Isn't that person mad? Indeed, we have a lot of dull Nigerians.

Some people here on Nairaland actually react to issues based on hear say, sentiments and emotions and not on facts. The troubling part is that you will see people posting Ignorant comments having 100 likes, 50 shares and you are amazed how one can be so ignorant and still gather alot Ignorant fellows like him.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by Elhabeeb1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
I thought that was what you people couldn't achieve the past 20 years, idiots.
Re: Robert O'Neill Says It's 'Time To Kill People' After Kabul Terror Attack by deltaboyo1: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bimbilla:
What about Christians terrorist?
oh one christian group are terrorising your family go and turn away from your sins. Your sins are terrorising you repent and come back to Jesus ASAP you have a great chance now before it will be late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Shuts Kabul Airport Gates With Airlift To End In Hours Leaving 150 Brits(Pix) / Hamas Women Fighters Vs Israeli Women Fighters (Pics) / Zelensky Says 'We Realized That Ukraine Will Not Become A Member Of NATO'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.