Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial (42588 Views)

How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by MVLOX(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ok ooo we dey wait
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Nazzyjoe: 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ruexco:
Okay
objnaija.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by reiddecuti: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Let them keep excusing this terrorist jihadist until this country burns down.

Let them continue being blinded by their stupid religion Islam come terrorist, until this country goes to ashes.

If na some where East of the country, they would have unleashed terror even before the news broke.

I rest my case.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Boyooosa(m): 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sharingiscaring:
Is Vanguard now copying without acknowledgement? This view about the media/government's wrong labeling of terrorists as 'bandits' was expressed in a recent publication and it's only now that Vanguard knows to write an editorial along that line. But, the fear of NBC is not letting Vanguard say the whole truth. Abeg, see the original document here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zJF0E6LjIrCnBerRjjNZpMRQ9zcgzzdtzmeh6papj4E/edit?usp=drivesdk

Before nko?
Vanguard is no longer the original media house it used to be.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Brushstrokes20: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Spot on! Buhari is a bloodthirsty terrorist leader!

The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by lexy2014: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/terrorist-attack-on-nda/

Just imagine if NDA was located in d South and then this incident happened, there will be military checkpoints set up every 5 metres, young men will be arrested and beaten arbitrarily, houses will burnt and communities sacked. possibly some innocent souls will be gunned down by "unknown" soldiers. now its in d north, its all peace and quiet

5 Likes

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Joromi1: 5:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Of course, it was a Buha-Panta-Boko planned attack. Remove Islam and the entire world's problem is inconsequential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by princepee: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Those who shouted sai baba 4x4 in 2019
Are not commenting anymore ..
Pls where is omeka , sarki and co.
Are they still on nairaland.

This syte is about to hit the celling.
I doubt if there will be election in 2023.
I now believe the formal CBN governor mailafia.
We should just hope for the best but ready for the worst.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by onuman: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:

Nigeria’s armed forces have been reduced to a force guiding the interests of descendants of Othman Danfodio in Nigeria; right from when the military dictators of northern Nigeria wrongly used land mass or population as criterion to proliferate too many states in the once northern region of Nigeria. That consigned Nigeria to the hands of the descendants of Othman Danfodio.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by NOwazobia: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
I wish to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians and our brothers who have been causing mayhem in the South East of Nigeria to please remain calm. There's no country that doesn't have security challenges. With our collective prayers and support as ONE NIGERIA we will surely overcome this challenge that started since the era of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.
The President, H.E., General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd) is working round the clock to make sure he crushes this wicked elements that started their activities long before 2015. Keep praying for him and also stop speaking bad about our country. We are ONE NIGERIA. What affects the North affects everyone. With our good support and prayers we will overcome.

ONE NIGERIA.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
mtcheeeeeeeewww

7 Likes

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by papiwyte(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Naija......

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by BeardedMeat(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
I wish to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians and our brothers who have been causing mayhem in the South East of Nigeria to please remain calm. There's no country that doesn't have security challenges. With our collective prayers and support as ONE NIGERIA we will surely overcome this challenge that started since the era of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.
The President, H.E., General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd) is working round the clock to make sure he crushes this wicked elements that started their activities long before 2015. Keep praying for him and also stop speaking bad about our country. We are ONE NIGERIA. What affects the North affects everyone. With our good support and prayers we will overcome.

ONE NIGERIA.
Why are you begging all of a sudden? Are you seeing some different handwritings on the wall?

We should fold our arms until Nigeria becomes Afghanistan under the able supervision of buhari?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Lovenorth: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Some useless Ipob terrorists are busy blaming Fulani for it
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by BelovedofLord: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.
Let's be sincere in all honesty always, please!
By calling a spade a spade, please!!
TRUTH exalts a NATION!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Eriokanmi: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
We already know nah. Na only buhari dem dey call them all manners of names, UGM, bandits, militia men, cattle rustlers, herdsmen and what have you. They're one and only boko haram. They can call them all manners of names to deceive only their gullible followers, not somebody like me. The day boko haram hoisted their flag in niger state, I knew they'd reach kaduna. O ma shee oo!
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by BeardedMeat(m): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lovenorth:
Some useless Ipob terrorists are busy blaming Fulani for it
Even vanguard editorial blamed it on fulani!

Nobody is afraid of you!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Timi45: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Reeses: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.

Sick idiot that’s what you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Ilovezzor: 5:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.

You are legit an idiot
Even Boko Haram which was the key terrorist group in Jonathan regime did not dare hit a millitary based of that magnitude.

Or were people killed for no reason around the country or where law enforcement agencies this lawless?

Buhari is a joke and if you still thing prayer is what Nigeria needs with this evil men still alive you are delusional

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Notyouraveragej: 5:18pm On Aug 27, 2021
What will you do with a free shopping voucher?

If you like free things check out my siggy
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by 1Dray(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.

Cry me a river...

benuejosh:
i decided to share with nairalanders what happened today as Jonathan visited. It was a pity today thursday in Benue for the PDP, i was at the venue today just to witness the crowd so as to compare and contract the population and number of persons who attended both Buhari and Jonathan campaigns in Benue. A funny thing happened today. first to start with, when Buhari visited benue the whole roads were closed, bike men popularly called Okada all decided to suspend work just to wellcome Buhari and his Team, town service buses all suspended work to also welcome buhari, Benue was calm and quiet because Buhari was coming every one went to see Buhari. Buhari and APC rule Benue was my conclusion. The reverse was the case today when PDP took their turn , the roads were as busy as it could be, most persons never knew Jonathan was coming to the state for rally. Not until when his long convoy was passing that people knew jonathan was coming to benue or rather he was in benue. The crowd was a hired crowd, those from the village were at the venue, those who struggle for two Hundred Naira at political gathering where there and also the type of Us who went there to witness the crowd and at the end adding our number to the hired crowd. You dont need a fortune teller to tell you those peole were brought from the villages and paid to make up the crowd. Am from Benue and i know what am saying. The worst happend at the venue when Jonthan shouted PDP and the response was Sai Buhari while others were shouting Change. it was disgraceful tho. i laughed till i lost my voice. Benue has always been practising opposition Only those who are afar off think Benue belongs to PDP. itz never like that. so that was my little gist for today. Hope you enjoyed.

1 Like

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by sabreal: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Godispeace: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Security is everyone business , Nigerians should stop blaming and insulting Buhari for every crime that happen in ur street or neighborhood. stop backing criminals by insulting Buhari rather condemn criminals and their evil works. support govt to face them out via intelligent reports to Law enforcement agents , Be vigilant to miscreants in your environment , form vigilante group and work with Police in ur area.
medexico:
We don't care whatever name you give them....

This country is not secured

Do something about that and fast!
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by AnanseK(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Media lies from Media Bandits.
Majority of Fulani Herdsmen have no religion, they kidnap for ransom money.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Trumann: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
AnanseK:
Media lies from Media Bandits.
Majority of Fulani Herdsmen have no religion, they kidnap for ransom money.

Seems you are a fulani bandit and kidnapper.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
cool I guess BANDITS is the new name
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Danjikanbauchi: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:

, Militarylady over to you, tell us what you think ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Myhusband(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I'm sorry for the south west

They will invade your cities , kill and rape your wives and daughters

And there's nothing you can do about it

Your sins are too much , and you won't call on the name of God in truth

I'm against you, saith the Lord

God will destroy you and your household with this your bad wishes, all your evil wishes to southwesterners will speak against you and your family within 3days in Jesus name, Amen

fooooolish boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Trumann: 5:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Godispeace:
Security is everyone business , Nigerians should stop blaming and insulting Buhari for every crime that happen in ur street or neighborhood. stop backing criminals by insulting Buhari rather condemn criminals and their evil works. support govt to face them out via intelligent reports to Law enforcement agents , Be vigilant to miscreants in your environment , form vigilante group and work with Police in ur area.

May God fight your enemies the same way Buhari has fought bandits and kidnappers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Subsidy: FG To Disburse 50,000 Naira Grants To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.