Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial (42590 Views)

How FG Is Treating IPOB Vs Killer Herdsmen & Bandits - Vanguard Editorial / Ochereome Nnanna's Tribalistic Facebook Posts (Chairman Vanguard Editorial Board / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by anyilalaz: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thanks for the link. These areas got me....
...For me, there can be no easier way to be certain that the present Nigerian Federal Government is pro-terrorist than through its policy direction and operation. This is a government that is yet to agree with the Global Terrorism Index (GTI) that the Fulani Militia - including the Miyetti Allah groups - is a terrorist movement. In fact, the Federal Government has consistently shown itself to be working hand-in-hand with these GTI-proscribed terrorists. Yet, the government is always quick in tracking down and clamping down on ethnic uprisings against these well-documented acts of terror by the President's kinsmen....

I'm strongly of the view that mass information is the most potent weapon that would break the stranglehold of terror in Nigeria right now. By 'mass information', I mean that people on the smallest Nigerian streets should have the awareness of the exact state of things. That's because we've come to a point where no one is guaranteed state protection anywhere across the Nigerian landmass (not even in the military ivory towers).

So, self-defence of all kinds is becoming the only hope for the survival of the average Nigerian. I dare say that the greatest weapon of self-protection is awareness. Therefore, to help in making the information needed available to the last Nigerian, this document is free and open for anyone to access from anywhere. ....

....But we must read because only a reading country becomes a leading country. While we now have enough access to multimedia, there is a level of mental discipline and cultivation that only reading up things affords.....

Sharingiscaring:
Is Vanguard now copying without acknowledgement? This view about the media/government's wrong labeling of terrorists as 'bandits' was expressed in a recent publication and it's only now that Vanguard knows to write an editorial along that line. But, the fear of NBC is not letting Vanguard say the whole truth. Abeg, see the original document here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zJF0E6LjIrCnBerRjjNZpMRQ9zcgzzdtzmeh6papj4E/edit?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by benuejosh: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
bilulu:

I pray you'll be alive to write this before Buhari leaves office because alot like you ve been killed or rendered useless by the same government they try to please
I am an advocate of Peace, True Federalism and ONE NIGERIA. So I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by bilulu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
I am an advocate of Peace, True Federalism and ONE NIGERIA. So I don't know what you're talking about.
I only pray Nigeria happens to you the way it's been happening to a lot of Nigerians
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Kenn55: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The day we acknowledged the facts that neocolonialism is the cause of the rise in terrorism in the 3rd world countries, that's when we will be free.

Imagine the west purposely killed Mamar Gaddafi just to have access to Libyan crude oil, forgetting the stability that Gaddafi is providing to North Africa up & west Africa down its borders.

Now that they have control over the crude oil but are yet to take control of the A class weapons that are been smuggled into Nigeria, Mali, Chad, Niger & Cameroon as a result of the civil war these European Christians sponsored due to their greed.

Imagine Bororo's are using anti aircraft weapons to shoot down planes & security agents.

Stay there and be looking for the west to blame.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Mayeldah(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nothing baffling, the terrorist are in power.

One day Buhari will run away from Aso Rock while the bandits takes over goverment. It is all a planned game by Buhari, the Northern Islamic Power brokers and the Bandits

Funny enough, Osibanjo, Tinubu and the rest Southern politicians are just pawns in the hand of these Fulani schemers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by BeardedMeat(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
give respect to whom respect is due. Why insult a man you're not sure if anyone from your lineage may attend the heights of achievements this good man has attained. A General and a President. Keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable to say.
That's why you are sucking his balls. Benue Bushman.

A terrorist can never come from my lineage!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by benuejosh: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
That's why you are sucking his balls. Benue Bushman.

A terrorist can never come from my lineage!
A terrorist can't be a president in Nigeria. Is Shekau president?
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by BeardedMeat(m): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
A terrorist can't be a president in Nigeria. Is Shekau president?
An attack on shekau is an attack on the north.

Shekau already enlisted in the Nigerian army, he will one day be your presidiot.

1 Like

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
I wish to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians and our brothers who have been causing mayhem in the South East of Nigeria to please remain calm. There's no country that doesn't have security challenges. With our collective prayers and support as ONE NIGERIA we will surely overcome this challenge that started since the era of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.
The President, H.E., General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd) is working round the clock to make sure he crushes this wicked elements that started their activities long before 2015. Keep praying for him and also stop speaking bad about our country. We are ONE NIGERIA. What affects the North affects everyone. With our good support and prayers we will overcome.

ONE NIGERIA.
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

I will pray for him, and also pray for you, that your life be like that of how He is running the country so well. Amen

If you curse back or act weirdly, then you are an hypocrite, accept the prayers and I will also pray for Buhari, your darling Daddy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by khadaffi(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
adeoladeola:
This is a slap on the commandant's military prowess.
In saner climes, he would bow out in utmost shame, but this is Nigeria, his connects will keep him there even if a worse scenario occurs.

The commandant is only using the approved word and labelling. Anything short of that he could be reprimanded. There is a lot of legal implications to calling a group of people terrorist. You can't fault the commandant, he is looking at the body language of his superiors
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by OpinionCounts(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
joe54:
Apc miscreants claimed President Jonathan was incompetent but buhari is worse than clueless.

The real definition of a failure

Failure is more successful than buhari. He is worse than failure. Pls take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
keep quiet and stop displaying your foolishness here.
Ezi ohia

MAY YOUR LIFE BE LIKE ONE NIGERIA

All these kids still being fed by their parents

Uchu

Ask your parents feeding you if they want your life to be like ONE NIGERIA

ONYE ENYEJURU AFO ON'EKWUGHELI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by eeetuk(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
"Vanguard Editorial asserted: "Government must return to the path of rectitude and put back the security of Nigeria in the hands of ALL Nigerians"

I disagree!
And how do you do that?
Not the right medicine for the current insecurity problem in Nigeria.

The right medicine to tackle the current insecurity issues in Nigeria is finding innovative ways to assist failed local governments within the state in Nigeria.

You can do that by bringing targeted development assistance as well as modernizing local markets for improved trade to every local government in Nigeria.

Another is investing in decaying infrastructures such as roads, public transportation, good drinking water, and sanitation. Roads are in terrible state through out Nigeria. Public transportation does not exist in Nigeria except Lagos state. Sanitation is awful anywhere you go in Nigeria. Absence of these types of things breeds crime to every part of Nigeria.

Young people who graduate from colleges and universities can't find jobs. That is why many of these young people going into kidnapping and other types of criminal business

And President Buhari administration decision to fill up government jobs with illiterate fulanis gives rise to current insecurity issues in Nigeria. He needs to resign ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Godispeace: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bandits and Kidnappers are more in UR impoverish yam leg, chest beater Biafra land , May God rule ur life the way ur S.E GOVERNORS rule ur igboland . May ur life be like the roads in S.E ROADS
Trumann:

May God fight your enemies the same way Buhari has fought bandits and kidnappers.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by zombieHUNTER: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
I wish to appeal to all well meaning Nigerians and our brothers who have been causing mayhem in the South East of Nigeria to please remain calm. There's no country that doesn't have security challenges. With our collective prayers and support as ONE NIGERIA we will surely overcome this challenge that started since the era of Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan.
The President, H.E., General Muhammad Buhari (Rtd) is working round the clock to make sure he crushes this wicked elements that started their activities long before 2015. Keep praying for him and also stop speaking bad about our country. We are ONE NIGERIA. What affects the North affects everyone. With our good support and prayers we will overcome.
ONE NIGERIA.

Kindly STFU
Why did Buhari kill federal character just to give all security apparatus to his brothers ..
One Nigeria my black asss.

Buhari created this problem with his Nepotism and body language..
It will consume him and the North..
They've not seen anything yet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by referendum01(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
Nigeria is indeed bleeding. Bleeding even more than Afghanistan.

Disintegration is the only solution.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Reeses: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:
keep quiet if you don't have anything to say.
Get lost fucking terrorist! Yll we die a shameful death including your useless terrorist president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by donbenie(m): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.
Shut up angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by sterlingD(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mayeldah:
Nothing baffling, the terrorist are in power.

One day Buhari will run away from Aso Rock while the bandits takes over goverment. It is all a planned game by Buhari, the Northern Islamic Power brokers and the Bandits
Funny enough, Osibanjo, Tinubu and the rest Southern politicians are just pawns in the hand of these Fulani schemers

Hmmmmm............what you wrote right here just jolted me to a reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Hosea89(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2021
The confusion has started, watch and see it will end at panel submitting report
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by funkekemi(f): 7:40pm On Aug 27, 2021
adeoladeola:
This is a slap on the commandant's military prowess.
In saner climes, he would bow out in utmost shame, but this is Nigeria, his connects will keep him there even if a worse scenario occurs.
I have already registered the name adeola reason you repeated the name
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Egemole: 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
Another name for Nigeria. FAILED STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by lekantruth: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
LibertyRep:
It all happened with little or no resistance.

No ' bandit' was captured, wounded or killed.

There's more to the story. We only get to hear what the media want us to hear.

They are terrorists and not bandits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by Omobalo67: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ademola47:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/terrorist-attack-on-nda/

The once dominant military force in west Africa and Africa at large is no more, because the recruitment process is flawed and nepostic.
Politicians easily get there zombies into the military system as a kind of favor to be returned in the nearest future.
Until we get the recruitment process to military to be solely on merit, even if it has to reflect federal character, we will keep experiencing insecurity at the worst level because those who are there now are stooges of some top politicians.

Patriotism is at the low now.
**When there's Favoritism, Patriotism becomes illusional

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by luluman: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
benuejosh:

ONE NIGERIA.
Where were you when GEJ was attacked for even less serious unrest o thou hypocrite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by jaytee01(m): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2021
Baba Lifeless.....the real personification of failure!

Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by philanj(m): 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=Ademola47 post=105228326]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/08/terrorist-attack-on-nda/[the moment the federal government start negotiating with this criminals I knew their future is bright. No sain government negotiate with terrorist or whatever nomenclature it's. But in their desperate bid to cover up lies they have succeeded in giving them more than is needed to actualise their aim. VERY VERY SAD]
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by kayusely70(m): 1:14am On Aug 28, 2021
A timely intervention is needed to get the country back into the path of sanity.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by optm(m): 2:25am On Aug 28, 2021
The people defending and making excuses for the incompetence of this govt should continue. The good news is, you wouldn't be spared when the disaster comes fully. Only God knows what's coming for nigerians.
Re: Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial by UnabashedIPOB: 3:04am On Aug 28, 2021
The ability of these “bandits” to bring down a military aircraft and gun after Nigeria’s foremost tertiary military academy sends a clear message that these are no longer just bandits. These are full-fledged Jihadist terror groups directly targeting the Federal Government’s military might.

These are TERRORISTS and NOT bandits. They are the people in government. So if you want to deal with the TERRORISM in LIEGERIA, you have to start with B0K0HARI, Little "Finger" HELLRUFAI, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody / Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.