Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT (16308 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Glory Okolie Detained By IRT Officers (Pictures) / Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Yegaga: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
God help us
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
State sponsored Terrorism
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by odomanis: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I can see fairness on both sides grin

May this kind of fairness visit you and members of your family.

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by reubenobi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
Where she wan take get such money? Something is really wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by slimfit1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
The judges we have, need to go and do training in Benin republic we need to learn from countries like this.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
odomanis:

May this kind of fairness visit you and members of your family.

My family no dey date ESN/UGM grin.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by JoeEeL(m): 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
The fools called DSS have taken kidnapping as a new form of making money.

They kidnap you. They label you UGM, IPOB, or ESN. You come to pay bail money. They rake in millions.

The same they're doing to Igboho's aides as well. Milking us in the name of 'bail'.

When the new nations (Oduduwa and Biafra emerge), all that Nigeria does, make sure to do the opposite to be successful new nations in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Thesame girl that caused the suicide bombings in Kabul, the kidnappings in Zamfara, Kaduna and Katsina states.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
@ Op Which one is ESN operative's girlfriend? What is the name of the ESN operative?

I wonder.

Her crime is, "NOT BEING A POLICE GIRLFRIEND".

Even Evans that was a kidnapper, his wife has never been arrested or detained for 24hours.

I don't know what is wrong with these people. Trumped up charges to continue raping a helpless girl.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Ajenikoko89: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
nairalandankrah:
@ Op Which one is ESN operative's girlfriend? What is the name of the ESN operative?
They are trying to change the narratives Punch newspaper sha
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Abujason: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I fit swear say na VIP treatment them give this girl lipsrsealed with better pampers...

I wish the same VIP treatment befall every female member of your family.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Testimony1988(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
She looks innocent for the crime they are accusing her of.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Maxibobo(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
Good question... We could like to know[color=#990000][/color]
nairalandankrah:
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by UCHIHAmask: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
FakeUnity:
The judge should consider the fact that this family has been extorted to stupor by the criminal policemen and free the girl.
isn't that why we call this country a lawless one(zoo)...even the judiciary is dead...
from her arrest,exploitation,abuse,NPF extort action to court case,all this process is fucking disgusting,I abhor the way things are done in Nigeria,I don't have to be ipob to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by techWriter1: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
Court yourself na Fake appreciate your buhari ka.. Una no betweens know me
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by UCHIHAmask: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Yusfunoble:
So she’s still going to pay 2m on top all the suffering and humiliation? shocked

We shall overcome someday!!!
I swear this country is disgusting.
the thing I hate must is that the slowpoke citizens are cool with it,no one is against this things and when you are!they hate you.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Benbellamor: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
2 Million for bail of a defenceless girl while AGF Malami was fined 50,000 for filling response against ighoho in Oyo high court...
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by after4: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2021
How did you know she is a terrorist, did you or the police have evidence against her? Be careful what you wish for cos it will come. One day you will be a victim of police wickedness. Surely

TechCapon:
She's a terrorist no doubt but if buhari can set terrorists free in the north, she should equally be set free because what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by after4: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can you prove she is dating them?

SimplyFacts:

My family no dey date ESN/UGM grin.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
after4:
Can you prove she is dating them?

Who ever wins IPOB supporters in verbal or typographic arguments? You & Naija Police na same. Do somethig today, deny tomorrow. I no get strength jare.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by after4: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2021
You are just talking rubbish, can you prove the nonsense you typed? That's the question

Stop being evasive zombie

SimplyFacts:

Who ever wins IPOB supporters in verbal or typographic arguments? You & Naija Police na same. Do somethig today, deny tomorrow. I no get strength jare.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
JoeEeL:
The fools called DSS have taken kidnapping as a new form of making money.

They kidnap you. They label you UGM, IPOB, or ESN. You come to pay bail money. They rake in millions.

The same they're doing to Igboho's aides as well. Milking us in the name of 'bail'.

When the new nations (Oduduwa and Biafra emerge), all that Nigeria does, make sure to do the opposite to be successful new nations in Africa.

Abba Kyari and his devilish IRT only went to Imo state to make money by kidnapping people, branding the IPOB and extorting them. Those lucky to live
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
after4:
You are just talking rubbish, can you prove the nonsense you typed? That's the question

Stop being evasive zombie.

Stop quoting me joor. Do you accept proof when you're given any?
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by after4: 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2021
Your duty is to prove that she is connected to ESN or ipob

SimplyFacts:

Do you accept proof when you're given any?
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
after4:
Your duty is to prove that she is connected to ESN or ipob

While yours is to prove she's not connected to ESN. If you're ready to do that, just go to the nearest Police Station.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by after4: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
You no get sense

SimplyFacts:

While yours is to prove she's not connected to ESN. If you're ready to do that, just go to the nearest Police Station.
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by faste: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
Itsteewhy:
Someone not charged to court, granted bail by court, rather than query why she was held in the first place by the kidnappers in uniform..

Funniest thing, nobody would be held accountable for this.
can you imagine that!
Re: Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT by faste: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
TechCapon:
She's a terrorist no doubt but if buhari can set terrorists free in the north, she should equally be set free because what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Na u make am Terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Condemns Nigeria’s Healthcare System / How To Avert Naira’s Free Fall – Atiku Abubukar / Video Of Shooting And Killing Of IPOB Peaceful Protesters By Nigerian Army..Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.