Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law (1869 Views)

Osun Assembly Counters Adeleke, Orders Status Quo On LG Administration / Imo Assembly Impeaches Eze Madumere, Deputy Governor / Senators Order Dan Ali Monsur To Withdraw Statement On Anti-grazing Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Emergingnation(m): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
It’s operational’ — Imo assembly counters Uzodimma on anti-grazing law 

The Imo house of assembly says the state has an operational law against open grazing.

The assembly’s stance is contrary to that of Hope Uzodimma, Imo governor. Speaking with journalists on Thursday, the governor said Imo does not have any law against open grazing.

“I do not have any law in Imo state against anti-grazing,” he said.

“What we have done is that we are regulating grazing activities in Imo state under a partnership between our farmers and our herders.

“They signed an MoU in my office and they have agreed to work together and they have been going about their businesses without grievances.”

But Duru Johnson, spokesman of the assembly, said the law against open grazing in the state was assented to by Achike Udenwa, a former governor of the state.

Johnson, representing Ideato south constituency, said some “flaws” in the law will be amended by the current assembly.

https://www.thecable.ng/its-operational-imo-assembly-counters-uzodimma-on-anti-grazing-law

1 Like

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Sergio101(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
shocked

Mallam Hopeless alliyu uzodinma, if you like give a free site to your sanguinary friends (fulanis)......no one cares.
They will be the one to run because they won't finish the story of what they will encounter if seen in any forest in the east.

By the way, I wonder how this man will propitiate his people of all his atrocities when his tenure elapse. Smh

12 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by haffaze777(m): 3:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
God bless Duru Johnson and punish hope uzodinmo

7 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by abouzaid: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope Uzodimma = Judas Iscariot. The man have no iota of conscience.
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Pierocash(m): 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
What I see here is Senator Hope Uzodinma playing on the sensibility of northerners. He is making such statement just to make it appear to them that he is not part of the southern governor's resolve on open grazing. At the same time using the State assembly to further the resolve of the Southern Governors ,now making it look like he is trying to please the northerners while the reverse is the case.

Hope is a crook

1 Like

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by PrinceOfLagos: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
I heard hopeless Uzodinma is now regarded an outcaste in Imo state

I wonder what will be left of his political career after his 4yrs misrule

2 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by AntiBMC(m): 3:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
He's fully aware of the law.... he's just trying to please his Fulani masters. Whatever rough play he's playing with the mannequin, he should do it faraway from the East. There's no land for bloodsucking parasites there.

3 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Haha okay...as it begins
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2021
Peaceful IMO can never be turned to Jos .. the people of the south east can't tolerate rubbish

2 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-operational-imo-assembly-counters-uzodimma-on-anti-grazing-law
I What does he mean by I

Imo State belongs to the people, you were only rigged in by the supreme court to serve them!

I am glad that someone is setting you right!

Foolish supreme governor!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by mytime24(f): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
Mallam hopeless uzoadinma undecided

2 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Who dash this man Imo state? When did a state law become personal property? Nonsense and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Faber(m): 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2021
Pierocash:
What I see here is Senator Hope Uzodinma playing on the sensibility of northerners. He is making such statement just to make it appear to them that he is not part of the southern governor's resolve on open grazing. At the same time using the State assembly to further the resolve of the Southern Governors ,now making it look like he is trying to please the northerners while the reverse is the case

Hope is a crook

God bless you. Imo have been governed by High tech 419ers since after Sam Mbakwe. Hope was a top officer under Udenwa administration, Hope was also a federal lawmaker before he became a governor. Hope knows that Udenwa administration already signed a bill against open grazing.

He is just using the cabals brain. If you believe any Igbo governor will give Buhari land for grazing reserves...then you dont know Igbos. Land matters to Igbos more than any other thing.
Achike Udenwa, Ohakim, Ararume, Arthur Nzeribe, Rochas, Hope. These Imo politicians I mentioned are top cunny men. Don't believe what they tell you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Kingspin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2021
It is not out of place to refer Buhari as the president of terrorist

2 Likes

Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by McStoic(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
It’s operational’ — Imo assembly counters Uzodimma on anti-grazing law 

The Imo house of assembly says the state has an operational law against open grazing.

The assembly’s stance is contrary to that of Hope Uzodimma, Imo governor. Speaking with journalists on Thursday, the governor said Imo does not have any law against open grazing.

“What we have done is that we are regulating grazing activities in Imo state under a partnership between our farmers and our herders.

“They signed an MoU in my office and they have agreed to work together and they have been going about their businesses without grievances.”

But Duru Johnson, spokesman of the assembly, said the law against open grazing in the state was assented to by Achike Udenwa, a former governor of the state.

Johnson, representing Ideato south constituency, said some “flaws” in the law will be amended by the current assembly.

What a man! God have mercy on Imo state..
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Finnese001: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bleached supreme Court governor
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by princepee: 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
Don't mind the bleaching supreme Court governor.
He just trying to please his Masters
History will surely judge him
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by jlinkd78(m): 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope is a disgrace
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by xelly: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hope, show to the Imolites that you are popular by attending public event.

After that, the people you want to come to graze in Imo State can listen to you.
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
If only names truly makes a man, Hope negates such assertion. How can one answer Hope and brings sorrow cum disappointment to his people? One thing we should know is power is transient, this is why in office I thread with caution as regards my juniors.
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by clarocuzioo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2021
kkk
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by Racoon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2021
"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin
This stupid supreme Court governor will live to regret this irresponsibile decision.
Re: It’s Operational’ — Imo Assembly Counters Uzodimma On Anti-grazing Law by udede(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
This is why i love anambra state.
Try that nonsense here and see one small boy use the opportunity to buy over all of your cabinet members and ligislators,such that you will come to office to realize that your wife has resigned as the first lady

(1) (Reply)

Buhari has dumped you, APGA mocks Andy Uba / Yoruba Nation- Where Are Igboho's Supporters? / Indigenous Peoples Union Of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.