Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm (33534 Views)

Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by BruncleZuma: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2021
It has been going on since the days of Paul and Barnabas. Go and read your bibles.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by plaetton: 11:25am On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:
Seems the new trend right now or let me put it this way, seems the fastest ways for so called men of God to gain popularity and trend right now is to attack each other.
Tunde bakare attacks Oyedepo about his private jet.
Okotie attacks t.b Joshua that he is a demon. Now this particular one has so many counter attacks from the likes of indaboski, Iginla and the rest..
They now take each other to the cleaners with reckless abandon and some of them will even use curse words on the alter.
We now have proud men of God
Boastful men of God
Womanizers
Miracle arrangees
Magicians(they now command money into bank accounts)
Prophecy arrangee
So apparently, the church of God is now a business center which Jesus warmed against in

Luke 19:46
New King James Version
saying to them, “It is written, ‘My house is a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’

They've even turned the church into a place where they sell all sort of thing you can ever imagine..
They sell handkerchief, aprons, water, anointing oil for security purposes and health issues meanwhile they walk around with angry looking securities and fly their families abroad when they are sick..

John 2:16
New King James Version
And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!”

This is not the Christianity I grew up knowing, this is not the Christianity of love, peace and tolerance they talked about when we were growing up.. The more the world advance, the more worse Christianity is becoming..
Pastors now boast of what they have and what they've acquired over their years and they termed it God's prosperity..
God can prosper you but what I see around in today's churches hennnnn, it is well..

Cc oam4j

Well, Pentecostal Cults are family businesses that sell Bullshyts for profit. Like all businesses, they have to compete for market share with other businesses offering the same Bullshyts. Each cult packages its own Brand of Bullshyt differently to differentiate them in the competitive marketplace.
So, Naturally, criticizing or shaming other brands of Bullshyts and the cult CEOs to gain market share in the Bullshyt market is becoming standard practice .

They are sooo greedy for markets marketshare that they fail to realize that in FAILED STATE like Nigeria, the demand for Bullshyt, imported from Stone Age Middle East, is simply inexhaustible. Therefore, their is enough room for every Pentecostal cult, every MOG( Men Of Guile) to parasite on the inexhaustible supply of hopeless and gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Christianity is a religion of confusion with so much delusional fake pastors

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by esdeemiami(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2021
Guess it is also magical when a full grown man with muscles falls suddenly and die and leaves you in great shock wondering what could have happened.....

Rrankdonga:

Full grown human beings, believe that one day for some magical reason, they will float in the sky.

And they say it with a straight face.���
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Crossroad1(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2021
ANDREW91:

Op...
If u dont have anything else to write about please go play ludo.
If it was now elisha commanded that beast to eat up those children that mocked him, you people would have said he is a fake prophet, why will he just kill children like dat.
On the judgement throne there wont be any pastor, its all man to himself
Why not live your life to please God and leave judgement for God
stop comparing Elisha to these people..
Who can withstand or pass through what Elisha went through?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Crossroad1(m): 11:34am On Aug 29, 2021
grin
WarriAproko:
Is oledekpor among please say it now or remain shut
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Crossroad1(m): 11:35am On Aug 29, 2021
plaetton:

Well, Pentecostal Cults are family businesses that sell Bullshyts for profit. Like all businesses, they have to compete for market share with other businesses offering the same Bullshyts. Each cult packages its own Brand of Bullshyt differently to differentiate them in the competitive marketplace.
So, Naturally, criticizing or shaming other brands of Bullshyts and the cult CEOs to gain market share in the Bullshyt market is becoming standard practice .

They are sooo greedy for markets marketshare that they fail to realize that in FAILED STATE like Nigeria, the demand for Bullshyt, imported from Stone Age Middle East, is simply inexhaustible. Therefore, their is enough room for every Pentecostal cult, every MOG( Men Of Guile) to parasite on the inexhaustible supply of hopeless and gullible people.
let me guess, you are not based in Nigeria?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Johel(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:
Seems the new trend right now or let me put it this way, seems the fastest ways for so called men of God to gain popularity and trend right now is to attack each other.
Okotie attacks t.b Joshua that he is a demon. Now this particular one has so many counter attacks from the likes of indaboski, Iginla and the rest..
They now take each other to the cleaners with reckless abandon and some of them will even use curse words on the alter.
Boastful men of God
Womanizers
Miracle arrangees
Prophecy arrangee
So apparently, the church of God is now a business center which Jesus warmed against in

New King James Version
saying to them, “It is written, ‘My house is a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a ‘den of thieves.’

They've even turned the church into a place where they sell all sort of thing you can ever imagine..
They sell handkerchief, aprons, water, anointing oil for security purposes and health issues meanwhile they walk around with angry looking securities and fly their families abroad when they are sick..

New King James Version
And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!”

This is not the Christianity I grew up knowing, this is not the Christianity of love, peace and tolerance they talked about when we were growing up.. The more the world advance, the more worse Christianity is becoming..
Pastors now boast of what they have and what they've acquired over their years and they termed it God's prosperity..
God can prosper you but what I see around in today's churches hennnnn, it is well..

Cc oam4j

Religion is total foolery,reason being everyone excluding me happens to be fukkin HYPOCRITES!!
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Crossroad1(m): 11:38am On Aug 29, 2021
esdeemiami:
Guess it is also magical when a full grown man with muscles falls suddenly and die and leaves you in great shock wondering what could have happened.....

we are not saying there are no real men of God, but they too are getting intimidated and want to live large too..
It's just like a hardworking guy who toils day and night but brings in meagre then he now see a small yahoo boy who doesn't even know how to complete a full sentence riding Benz..
What do you think will happen?
Intimidation and all these pastorpreneur are out to outdo themselves to get followers..

1 Like

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Johel(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2021
malcom1X:
Guy prepare for the rapture leave Christianity to rot.

See this scripture and look at what's happening around you.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Revelation 13 vs 16 and 17.

People are loosing jobs and livelihoods because of that scripture. People are being demonized because anyone who doesn't take the mark is a problem.

The vaccine I guess
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=Crossroad1 post=105287105]stop comparing Elisha to these people..
Who can withstand or pass through what Elisha went through? [/quote

If its dat easy y not go nd do it
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by fineberry(m): 11:43am On Aug 29, 2021
@op nice post.

As for me, I follow my conscience 75% in living my life, nobody fit twist bible for me and turn me to zombie all bcus you're "Pastor". Na today pastors don dey commit atrocities..... Woooz....na God know who dey truly serve ham o.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by jaxxy(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:
Boastful men of God
Womanizers
Miracle arrangees
Prophecy arrangee

New King James Version

New King James Version

Cc oam4j

The modern church is totally different from the early Church in almost everything.

They follow what pays them and discard what doesn’t favor them. Very self centered Christianity.

Only very few are doing the right thing and they are not up to 5%.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by fineberry(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:
I wan waste time small for house ... GODDAM
you're beautiful..... Late comer.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Workch: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Client is becoming scarce hence the competition
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by anambraamaka: 11:52am On Aug 29, 2021
The thing is tiring, they are supposed to be good examples, Christian. Christlike
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Crossroad1(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
[quote author=ANDREW91 post=105287307][/quote]then they should stop fooling themselves and just add either Nigeria limited to their names or Nigeria enterprise
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 29, 2021
You don't have much to do, I suppose?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by BJanta: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2021
Crossroad1:
Boastful men of God
Womanizers
Miracle arrangees
Prophecy arrangee

New King James Version

New King James Version

Cc oam4j

You yourself have added yourself to them,or what rubbish are you talking about? Have not added your own condenmnation to your own damnation?
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by lomprico(m): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2021
triple996:
Christianity na joke 4 dis country

everything na joke my brother
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by desiredhome: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
jaxxy:

The modern church is totally different from the early Church in almost everything.

They follow what pays them and discard what doesn’t favor them. Very self centered Christianity.

Only very few are doing the right thing and they are not up to 5%.
This makes it dangerous to our society today....the reason there's increase in crime today in our society......
Even the Bible warned against covetousness
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by SeriouslySense(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Its another shows cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Some pastors are about business, generating income and fame, and more likes, they are entrepreneurs.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2021
Be like the other has captured more client or probably stole a valuable client whose advance fee (seed of faith) runs into millions.

Scammers claiming Pastors.

God is just too merciful
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by hosemujica: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Business is competition.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by SeriouslySense(m): 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDg-NE4rAHc.

Why the Rapture is very close and why the great tribulation is around the corner, which is to happen after the rapture.

Pray that you and I , are counted worthy, to escape the tribulation.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Inspiration007:
These days the church is more like a one-man business especially Pentecostal churches).

And one of the most stupid thing I have seen is the church buying a private jet for her pastors.
Private jet wey nor fit carry members go church o!!

Ahhh my brotherrrr

Even a drunkard will start church business and you will see fellow people whose skull is filled with Kai Kai shouting God of .........God of
God of Kai Kai drinking business man

1 Like

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by SeriouslySense(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why this child's dream may also correlate with the rapture occurring this year, very likely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWb7nUrqWNs&list=PLfb4ywL0efEau7rrvXTnG1iEn5EN53w7B&index=94

1 Like

Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
SeriouslySense:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDg-NE4rAHc.

Why the Rapture is very close and why the great tribulation is around the corner, which is to happen after the rapture.

Pray that you and I , are counted worthy, to escape the tribulation.

Preparing for rapture with phone to instill fear while a scammer is on pulpit putting another fear to collect money. Story tellers
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Christianity in Nigeria na joke, Islam in Nigeria Dey fight jihad
Traditionalist sef Dey him own
Everybody just Dey
Omo this country don kpeme
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Manshot1: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
olucephas:
They're only protecting their business ventures .... nothing much.

They are not. You are the one to give your life to christ.
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Lightorder: 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please, is Indaboski also a pastor? Just want to know what you address as pastors o. For almost an hour on his so called sermon, no single verse from the Bible. For me , being WORD dry is one of the red flags that indicate an entertainer in the name of a pastor .Just asking o
Re: Pastors Attacking Each Other On Social Media, the new norm by Eriokanmi: 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
malcom1X:
Guy prepare for the rapture leave Christianity to rot.

See this scripture and look at what's happening around you.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:”
“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Revelation 13 vs 16 and 17.

People are loosing jobs and livelihoods because of that scripture. People are being demonized because anyone who doesn't take the mark is a problem.
No be wuna una carry them mata com social media? One of them granted an interview to a TV station but all una aamebo dem, com carry dem mata come social media. Na who send una message na! Children of the devil dem. Na dis kain mata dey sweet una for belle pass. This mata fit enter 10 pages in less than 1 hours sef. Evil pipo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dunamis Church Is Constructing New Road In Faggae, Kano (Photos) / Christians Must Choose Between Apostle Paul And Jesus Christ - Femi Aribisala / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.