Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,166 members, 7,860,182 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? (1169 Views)

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? / Do You Still remember the name of this thing? / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Uber101: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2021
Just for fun. What primary school song do you still remember? ... I sang this in primary school

30 days have September, April, June and November..
All the rest have 31 except for February alone..
which has 28 days in a leap year....
And 29 ...........

I still use this song till date when I'm confused about the days in a particular month.

1 Like

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by iamtardey: 9:53am On Aug 29, 2021
Ede times ede, remi ko ni iya ... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by slawormiir: 9:55am On Aug 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Parents listen to your children, we are the
leaders of tomorrow
try and pay our school fees and give us good
education...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by dudusky007(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2021
Ok
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by lilvicky68(m): 10:16am On Aug 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Parents listen to your children, we are the
leaders of tomorrow

try and pay our school fees and give us good
education...
Omo..this particular song no gree work for naija oh..

Till now we never still become leaders..
Our leaders come even senior our parents..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by MufasaLion: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:

Lol

That wasn't a song.

1 Like

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by debbydams(f): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Uber101:
Just for fun. What primary school song do you still remember? ... I sang this in primary school

30 days have September, April, June and November..
All the rest have 31 except for February alone..
which has 28 days in a leap year....
And 29 ...........

I still use this song till date when I'm confused about the days in a particular month.
Monday we go to school
Tuesday we go to school
Wednesday we go to school
Thurday we go to school
Friday we pack our load because tomorrow's Saturday we go we go

1 Like

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by thuxzwda1: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:

Segun elere boolu
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by TarOrfeeek: 10:48am On Aug 29, 2021
Now the day is over, night is drawing near

Shadows of the evening, rest across the sky.

Father guide us on our way home, amen.

Primary 3A (most intelligent pupil)

Nigeria almost happened to me. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Xenry: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2021
"I remember when I was a soldier . . ."
Mehn, I was never a soldier tongue.

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by lilvicky68(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2021
Nzogbu Nzogbu eyimba ehi..

2 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by iamtardey: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2021
Wa she're cheesy
thuxzwda1:

Segun elere boolu
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by thuxzwda1: 11:18am On Aug 29, 2021
grin
iamtardey:
Wa she're cheesy
grin
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Ahmad62(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2021
If you're happy and you know clap your hands x2
If you're happy and you know and you really really know clap your hands

If you're happy and you know say Hurray! x2
grin

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Emmadoc: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2021
Good better best, I shall never rest, until my school is better....

H.i.p for the hip for the hippopo...

If you do good, kingdom...

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Emmadoc: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Now the day is over, night is drawing near

Shadows of the evening, rest across the sky.

Father guide us on our way home, amen.

Primary 3A (most intelligent pupil)

Nigeria almost happened to me. Tueh

Na song be that? Is like you go ajebo school?
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Emmadoc:
Good better best, I shall never rest, until my school is better....

H.i.p for the hip for the hippopo...

If you do good, kingdom...
Made me recall the good old days.. when men were boys.grin
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Emmadoc: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2021
Collinsaik:
Made me recall the good old days.. when men were boys.grin

You still remember Agbo live in the town of lagoon? cheesy

Edet goes to schoolgrin
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
We are H, A, P, P, Y
We are H, A, P, P, Y....

Holiday is coming, Holiday is coming, goodbye teacher......

Baba Segun wa trailer,
Iya Segun ta rice,
Segun ta buredi,
Aja meji sun sile......

(As coined from an English text book back then. I'm not sure I got these correctly. It's been ages.)

A dreadful part of primary school then was every morning when we were ased to recite the 'timestable' and the teachers looked around to spot those who were mumbling nonsense for serious caning.

And then I remember all these sweets we cherished back then

Sisi pelebe, ekana gowan, eyin alangba, baba dudu, Tasty time etc grin grin grin

@ Sisisioge did you fancy any of these (@ the bolded) back then?

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by SonofGod231: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Motor car motor car,Kiddie nursery motor car,if you want to go to school oh please carry me,pee pee pee Po Po Po.kiddies nursery motor car!

Nigeria is our country,It has got 21 States,it has got many thousand villages.Abuja is the new Capital!

Some have food but cannot eat,Some can eat but have no food,we have food and we can eat.Glory be to thee oh Lord!

Gorgie Porgie Pooran paan.
Kiss the girls and make them cry.
When the boys came out to play.
Gorgie Porgie ran away.

Sandalee lee Sandalee lee Sandalee lee
I'm a doctor in my country,
And some of you know we'll,
If you want to know my job.
I'll be glad to let you know!

I will study,study hard.
I will study,study hard.
Examination is no brother to me.
I will study, study hard!
Study hard!

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by sisisioge: 11:47am On Aug 29, 2021
Beloved3:
We are H, A, P, P, Y
We are H, A, P, P, Y....

Holiday is coming, Holiday is coming, goodbye teacher......

Baba Segun was trailer,

Iya Segun ta rice,

Segun ta buredi,

Aja meji sun sile...... (Coined from an English text book back then. I'm not sure I got these correctly. It's been ages.)

And then I remember all these sweets we cherished back then

Sisi pelebe, ekana gowan, eyin alangba, baba dudu, Tasty time etc grin grin grin

@ Sisisioge did you fancy any of these (@ the bolded) back then?

grin grin grin grin

I grew up in Kano but when I moved down, I discovered we had almost the same treats but named them differently. For instance, ekana gowon was sweetie paper. Eyin alangba was goi daadi but baba dudu was universal. Chai...we had fun, mad fun. This generation cant even explore the joy of sweetness with coins or even N5. How time flies....may God bless Nigeria again.
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin

I grew up in Kano but when I moved down, I discovered we had almost the same treats but named them differently. For instance, ekana gowon was sweetie paper. Eyin alangba was goi daadi but baba dudu was universal. Chai...we had fun, mad fun. This generation cant even explore the joy of sweetness with coins or even N5. How time flies....may God bless Nigeria again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Rick9(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rain rain go away
Come again another day
Little Children want to play

Rain rain go away
Come again another day
Little Children want to play

1 Like

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
cheesy
Rain rain go away
Come again another day
Little children want to play grin So many of them, can't even remember them anymore.. Thoughts of adulthood don chase them outta guyman head.

Men, nothing sweet reach childhood... Especially if were born and grew up in the street..... There's this kind of unique wisdom that's normally bestowed in kids that were born on the streets... I'm a living testimony tongue
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Vinnie2000(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Can remember some..
Day by Day,
there was in 3 things I pray
To see you more dearly
Love you more dearly
Follow you more dearly
Day by Day

Then if you want some Kpako vibes.. cheesy

Gingle bell, Gingle bell,
Gingle all the Way..
Babangida open Yanch, everybody Laff..
Do you see dat thing
Do you see dat thing.
Do you see dat Longo Longo jumping up and down.. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by 2times2(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
"I am a doctor in my country
And everybody knows me well
If u look at me upandan
You will that its true

Sanda lili... Sanda lili
Sanda lili sandalili (sing untill fade)"

2 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by alexandakin(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oh the brave o duke or York
He has ten thousand men
Me marched the upnto the top of the hill and he marched them down again
And when they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
1.ooh my home my home

2.i have a coat you have a coat

4.Eight O’Clock is the time for school

3. The day is bright, it’s bright and fair

4. Missisipi

5. H.I.P for the Hip, for the Hippopp

6. Some rivers in Africa are Nile, Niger, Benue, Congo

7. Wherever you go

8. Parents listen to your children

9. If you do good, Kingdom

10. Brown girl in the ring

11. We are H.A.P.P.Y

12. I will never steal from my mummy pot tell lies to daddy beat up my younger ones .

Good old days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by arazanbal: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
the day is bright and bright and fair
oh happy day of joy
mama jollof rice

3 Likes

Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Lamanii22(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
iamtardey:

Segun elere ball, o dabo o dabo kayode!
Re: What Primary School Song Do You Still Remember? by Lamanii22(f): 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
alexandakin:
Oh the brave o duke or York
He has ten thousand men
Me marched the upnto the top of the hill and he marched them down again
And when they were up, they were up
And when they were down, they were down
And when they were only half way up, they were neither up nor down.

Which primary school did you attend?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Break Loose If You're Falling In Love With The Wrong Person / I Am In A State Of Confusion / Why I Am Dropping My Plans For Runz Girls This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.