Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (51420 Views)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Lordbinsmar: 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.

Respect to the greatest prophet on earth grin grin grin Your spiritual eye no go blind

This one wey you see today must surely come to past grin grin grin MUMU OP must learn his lesson in the hard way.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Orpe7(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Both of you should sha get tested before una start to dey fvck.
I dont want to read here on how u got std or HIV from your EX friend o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by seunayantokun(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Your mind is set for evil, who can then stop you?

Ex this, ex that, you're supping with the enemy of your soul.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by rawe45: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Your ex girlfriend is pregnant not stranded, and the guy who's responsible for it isn't showing any commitment whatsoever towards her. If you let her into your house, you will have sex with her and she will pin another man's kid on you.

This I have seen.

Ex girlfriend’s friend

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by mamaafrik(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
hmm,O.P don't discard this notion,oro agba.
You should join the CIA

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by phemmie06(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Flee for your life
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by 9japride(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Free food has landed enjoy while it last, so you can't direct her to a female friend or don't she have female friends there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Brunosamel(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Feeding will never be an issue, but how about my ex,how will she feel. Hmmmmmmm
If you are in you 20s never allow her to move in but if you are in your 30s ride on bro and do your thing
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Awise09(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
Well,this is coming at a time,when I'm seriously single like number 1, my place is quite comfortable, I have a DStv,a PlayStation 3,my room is always cold all thanks to my two horse power air-conditioning.

My ex gf left me like an evil spirit been cast out by a strong man of God,since then I've been lonely like akon's debut single.

I work my own business with my bus,and I can afford to give her 1k daily for feeding while she'll eat what she wants when she returns from work.she's quite sexy, and she has lived with me and my ex last year for some weeks.

The kind of job I do requires that I work all day and I have lots of customers, and jobs come for me on a steady and I earn well.

She's fun like an activity of interest,and she fits into something that could do well for me after a long days hustle,at least someone to talk with,I have prayed severally to God to help me find a lively girl,who CLD keep me company after work hours,this looks like an opportunity,I wanna take it, but I'm kind of drawing back like the hairline of someone suffering from frontal hair baldness

Why are you still thinking about what your ex will fill you better move on with your life as your ex did with her, but taker her for pregnancy test first and be the one to collect the results.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by CareerBegger: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

You prayed to God to give you a sexmate you'll dig her youthful exuberant age from and turn her into an improper fraction only to reject her and pick sb else later?
grin
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by ryloy: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
You don get a wife be that
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Ijaya123: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

Who ask you?
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
But your dickkk no go gree her rest when she comes
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by do4luv14(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
what people will say

Does what people say determine your state of affairs, if yes, then you are not man enough,

Secondly, she is coming to spend few weeks with you, how does that concern your Ex,

Or is it that you and your ex are still seeing
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Omo you too get Sense o, there's this girl I've been trying to lay for months now, she dey use me play.. I called her about two weeks back, she begin show green light o , and even willing to come have sex with me... This might be her game plan, but condoms will see me through this one cool cool cool
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by 9japride(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
mamaafrik:
hmm,O.P don't discard this notion,oro agba.
You should join the CIA
[color=#006600][/color]

That's very possible, it can also be a set up plan by he's ex friend too. People can be very unpredictable.
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by whizzbrave: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:
what people will say
Yes
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by BananaPeel(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
jonaifame22:

Stop worrying over someone who is not there again. Your happiness should not depend on your ex. If her friend tickles your fancy,go ahead. You can even marry her if you so please. You owe no ex an explanation. If her friend is down with you, then, get down with her( no be sex I mean o ���)

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Harrynight(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
shocked

Truth be TOLD, you will end up fucking her with rackless abandon grin

Anyways worry not cos An Ex Remains An Ex... That chapter has been close move on Bro
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by NwaliE01: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
I hope she will not poison you.

Just a hope. Better plan for your future with the little money you earn now instead of incurring unnecessary wastages.

Save the 1K daily (likely the minimum expenditure on her) in addition to your savings and see what it would amount to at the end of the year.

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by Nimitij: 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Wow

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by am4truth(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Righteousness2,what exactly is your problem? undecided The young man said he prayed to God to give him an understanding partner, instead of you to commend am for at least being Godly,na wetin no make sense you cor dey yan undecided

Like say those pastors that normally install women at their homes without paying their dowries or wedding no be fornication be that undecided

Rubbish..

Which God did he pray to? Absolutely not the God of the Bible. Keep justifying evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by PrinceMajestic: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Don't be excited over Nigerian girls cheap worthless pussy. The bitch could be pregnant and wants to keep it by pinning it on you with the story of you have been the guy fcking her for a period of time. Don't rejoice over pussy, fvckk naija bitches

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by AfroKnight: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2021
Who TF writes like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by MrFly(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2021
U care about how an ex will feel, I guess u still want to be lonely
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by jagorinho: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2021
AfroKnight:
Who TF writes like this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
That guy is one of the funny dudes here, I always check his profile when I want to have a good laugh, I think this is the first time any of his topic will grace front page, the guy has been underground for long.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:
Of what use is the mention of you having DStv, PlayStation 3 , two air condition etc?
Is obvious there’s no sane person in Lagos
Hope your barbing salon is still bringing return
Nothing has changed about you yet

To him that'sounds like am achievement
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by optimismlaz(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Happy married life
Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Chairman Knack am and throw it away like peel of banana.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While by ceejayluv(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2021
My guy, camp that babe and Screw her silly. Though you should specify how long she's gonna stay with you there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband / Man Rocks His Fiancee In Romantic Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.