Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party (21773 Views)

Retiring Justice Musa Dattijo Muhammad Alleges Abuse Of Power By CJN / NJC Recommends Appointment Of 6 Chief Judges / Onnoghen: Magu Says EFCC Investigating Embattled CJN For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by fof1: 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
The CJ in Kebbi should be sanctioned

Even Yr Rivers Judge too...None should be Spared to serve as a lesson to Others...
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by FakeUnity: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
uba1991:
everything about you is kill, destruction, slaughter etc why?
The Bible says Jesus is here to give life in abundance, but the devil is here to steal, destroy, cause pain etc. Therefore, are you the devil?

An abokey foolami boko haramist like you preaching to me with the bible. He expects me to turn the other cheek forever while he annihilates me and my people.

grin
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
HOW DO YOU JUDGE JUDGES? ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU SHARE A PIECE OF MEAT WITH YOUR TEETH WITH OTHERS. SOMEONE CERTIFIED HAVING DEMENTIA CAN NOT. BUT WITH GOD SUCH JUDGEMENT IS POSSIBLE.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by Jostoman: 5:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is the kind of thing you will see our chief judge, Where was Tanko Muhammed when a chief judge sign a release bail of those Yoruba agitators and DSS refuse to release them.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by ameh99: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Do we have functional judiciary in Nigeria sef..

Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
HOW DO YOU JUDGE JUDGES? ONLY GOD CAN. IT'S LIKE SHARING A PIECE OF MEAT WITH YOUR TEETH. SOMEONE CERTIFIED HAVING DEMENTIA CAN NOT. BUT WITH GOD SUCH JUDGEMENT IS POSSIBLE.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
HE IS ADJUSTING HIS GLASSES TO SEE THE SPECS IN THEIR EYES.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
HE IS ADJUSTING HIS GLASSES TO SEE THE SPECS IN THEIR EYES.

WHAT ABOUT THE BEAMS IN HIS EYES?
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
FakeUnity:
The judiciary is utterly corrupt, these cash-and-carry corrupt judges should be slaughtered like rams, they've destroy many lives with their wicked bribe-induced judgements.

THIS IS BMF-BOKOISWA CLOWNING.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Valuepaints20:
Ok

Not ok.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by uba1991: 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
FakeUnity:

An abokey foolami boko haramist like you preaching to me with the bible. He expects me to turn the other cheek forever while he annihilates me and my people.

grin
If only you know what Jesus said about your neighbor.
If only you know the supreme law. Your condition wouldn't be this bad.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
inoki247:
I know say Rivers go surely dey..

This is a CHARADE of HAUSA FULANI VILLAGE HEADMASTER CHASTISING THE CLASS TEACHERS.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
dallasi:
Lawyers are our problem in this country....confusionist everywhere

They're DISTORTIONISTS
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
dallasi:
Lawyers are our problem in this country....confusionist everywhere

They're DISTORTIONISTS. Retired Military among them are brass DICTATORS.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided imagine Anambra court will say yes and another court in Kano will say no on the same matter

In AMERICA, There's SUPREME JUSTICE IN EVERY STATE.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by gbishman: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
It's such an embarrassment, a country where justice is up for the highest bidder. Kai wip
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rozzi CCTV camera has girating one eye lense.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

For once I support the Islamic chief judge on this one...those judges need to be sanctioned

Can't you see him using CEREBRAL OBLONGATA CCTV EYE GLASSES?
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

For once I support the Islamic chief judge on this one...those judges need to be sanctioned

Can't you see him using CEREBRAL OBLONGATA CCTV EYE GLASSES? JUST EXPECT ZERO JUDGEMENT AFTER.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by Valuepaints20(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
orisa37:

Not ok.

Lol ok
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by rein22: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Where was the cjn when the Court became a playing ground during the embattled Chairman of APC under Oshiomhole?

He should leave them alone
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by Valuepaints20(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
orisa37:

Not ok.

This energy wey una de use monitor comments edakú make una use that same energy give me contracts.
Na paints I de sell édákú

VALUE PAINTS

Get value for your money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by tutudesz: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
orisa37:

In AMERICA, There's SUPREME JUSTICE IN EVERY STATE.
Can you carry a California judgement to Florida
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by chloride6: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Tanko for the money...

Hope the others learn from this nonsense....
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by BluntCrazeMan: 8:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Upritman:
BREAKING: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Political Parties

https://www.politicshubng.com/breaking-6-chief-judges-summoned-by-cjn-for-issuing-conflicting-orders-to-political-parties/
This same CJN fool was the same amoeba who went and assumed the work of INEC upon himself by re-counting the votes of Imo State Governorship Election and declaring Uzodimgba winner,, sheey??
(If there should be any re-counting to be done, it's INEC that should do the re-counting, and not the Supreme Court)
Same Judgement was tendered for review, and instead of another judge to do the review, he himself sat at the head of the review again..
And he thinks that other men of the law would ever take him seriously??
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by bigtt76(f): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Case people cheesy

Upritman:
BREAKING: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Political Parties

https://www.politicshubng.com/breaking-6-chief-judges-summoned-by-cjn-for-issuing-conflicting-orders-to-political-parties/
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by Caseless: 1:06am On Aug 31, 2021
ezenwajosh:
TANKO MOHAMMED THE AEROPLANE DRIVER grin

EYINNAYA ABARIBE: What do you have to say in respect of technicality

TANKO: I don't know how to drive aeroplane, will you enter aeroplane if you hear Mr TANKO Mohammed is driving it? So I don't know TECHNICALITY.

And the senate floor applauded grin

I have never felt so ashamed in my life like that tanko Mohammed screening by abaribe

Chai!!! Nigeria is gone
liar. This never happened.
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by yarimo(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2021
TonyeBarcanista:
The CJ in Kebbi should be sanctioned
and the ones in imo, anambra, rivers and cross rivers state should be giving award abi?
Re: 6 Chief Judges Summoned By CJN For Issuing Conflicting Orders To Party by orisa37: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2021
IF CALIFORNIA AND FLORIDA ARE INDIVIDUALLY SUPREME, THERE MIGHT BE WAR IF WASHINGTON KNOCKS THEM UNPROVOKED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures As Sanwo-Olu Attends Lagos Fashion Week / Pressure On Probe Of Buhari Campaign Funding Grows / Boko Haram: Atiku, PDP Should Stop Mocking Our Fallen Heroes Over Attacks, Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.