Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today (9883 Views)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Reps To Pass Electoral Bill Today, Panel Pegs Presidential Poll Expenses At N5bn / President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Yeeyo: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Good for ondo state, before jahadis starte killing

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by kadas01(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Very cheering news!

GOD bless Aketi and other Southern Governors who have decided to stand and protect their people!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by dahnimoh(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Good news
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Seniorwriter(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Lovely.....long overdue....600yrs of sufferings to that useless Islamic organization called Muric or whatever they are.

@SENIORWRITER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Mosopzy23: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2021
I stan this man. Always backing his words with action, always proactive. These are the kind of people that ought to be be at the helm. They are pro-active instead of being reactive . They don't wait for things to happen before attributing the blames to others.
I expect other southern governors to follow suit.

Meanwhile,do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Mosopzy23: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by DrMoney1: 7:08am On Aug 31, 2021
This guy should contest for 2023 presidential post.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by President99: 7:10am On Aug 31, 2021
The only Governor that has the balls!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Survivingnaija:
This man should be the president of southern Nigeria. What a man. Even though he is APC, he still doesn’t tolerate the foolishness of that evil man in Aso rock. How on earth does someone think that in 2021, people are interested in grazing routes and cattle colony. What a useless idiotic human . Jeez

BUHARI IS A USELESS IDIOT!!!

CC:

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Kingstanding: 7:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Nice1 Mr governor.

You have a been a motivation for me that people should learn how to stand their ground on what does not benefit their people Inrespective of political parties and closiness
. In Yoruba land I give it to Ondo people's. Kudos to people's governor.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by sabreal: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Nice1 Mr governor.

You have a been a motivation for me that people should learn how to stand their ground on what does not benefit their people Inrespective of political parties and closiness

Such is the character that differentiate man from kids

Any leader that neglect his people is a disgrace to huminty.

Eg sanwoiku, hoponu court govnor and the list continues

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Lovelive: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Reduce the insults this early morning. Even tho the signing of the law is welcome, it doesn't solve anything. You think the fulani herdsmen care about what u signed or didn't sign in your govt house

Dat means we go chop cow meat tire patapata they go go back to their land and be landlord their.

Pls Sir/Ma don't be cow/war/d
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by fadsam: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Survivingnaija:
This man should be the president of southern Nigeria. What a man. Even though he is APC, he still doesn’t tolerate the foolishness of that evil man in Aso rock. How on earth does someone think that in 2021, people are interested in grazing routes and cattle colony. What a useless idiotic human . Jeez
are u aware he do owe 3 month salaries too
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by OBALOLA55(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
Nice1 Mr governor.

SO WHAT HAPPENS TO TINUBU THAT ASKED YORUBAS TO GIVE FULANI HERD TERRORISTS LAND angry
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by guru03(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Governor with balls, just like Wike of Rivers State. I don't know what the other useful idiots called governors who together came up with this resolution are waiting for. September 1st is the day we will differentiate the Governors who are men from their wussy counterparts.

Unlike one Governor in Jos that is busy licking buhari ass and allowing Fulani to ruin havoc in Plateau

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by nedekid: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2021
Survivingnaija:
I second your motion jare.
He is also not nepolistic or a tribalist. A man of action, decisive and under who the rule of law prevails.
If he runs for higher office, he surely has my vote.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Victorclean1: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Fire on Aketi. This guys were deadly but will get the surprise of their life
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Judicible(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Powersurge:
Meanwhile, our blother from Imo has betrayedthe south. No gnashing of teeth from some quarters now.
That guy is a disgrace to the people of imo state
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by shevy878: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Nice, Good step from Mr Akeredolu, other Southern Governors should follow suit.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by madukaanaya(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2021
my God will bless aketi.you shall live long.your children shall be a blessing to you and to all.generations will never forget u.my only regret is that u are not igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Dapson73(m): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2021
blackpanda:
Tbh I support. There is no reason cows should be moving about and destroying property. My only problem is that this does not solve anything. The fulani don't care whatever law u sign. If u say they should move about then u must provide an alternative. Otherwise the signing is just a waste of time. More clashes and more deaths will continue to happen

Go to Ghana and other organised African countries and see for yourself if Fulani respects law or no.
Take it or leave it, the Southern governments will do everything withing there constitutional authority to enforce this law because they understood the gimmick of this fulanization agenda and they are ready to protect there locals.
I can't only guarantee the enforcement in imo state. But let's wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Do herdsmen and the president understand anti grazing
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Lamasta(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2021
My amiable governor nothing do You
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by caleboxylic: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Ogbenia:

https://punchng.com/akeredolu-signs-anti-open-grazing-bill-today
God will punish obiano,hope, umahi and ayade for betraying us.
Open grazing should be banned across the federation.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by effort1: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Are you saying Ondo people are hopeless and Fulani people are above the law? So they can’t obey the laws of Ondo people eh

That's exactly what blackpanda is saying. He is saying his Fulani tribe is a conglomerate of lawless, mentally backward, archaic tribe from the stone age, who aren't interested in progress, but stuck with their unproductive feudal orientation.
He is saying his tribe isn't moving forward and ready to pull others backward

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Freksy(m): 8:33am On Aug 31, 2021
johnmartus:
You can't compare benue with ondo state.

What do you mean by ‘you can’t compare’ when he has already completed?

Tell us why he shouldn’t compare.

Which governor is better than Benue’s in this fight?
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by NairaMaster1(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2021
phemmie06:
And one PMB puppet still want open grazing in his state

Uzodima the drunkard
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Donedeal1(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Gov Akeredolu, can not disappoint, always deliver.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by mube35(m): 9:11am On Aug 31, 2021
The Governor of Rivers State was the first to sign it into law
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Wisedove(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2021
My love for this man is a top notch. He does not take nonsense and always stands in for the interests of his people.
Another thing he did just weeks ago sweetened my heart, Tipper association raised the price of sand per load from 25k to 60k, Akeredolu banned the association from operation immediately, guess what happened next, they returned the price to it originally price.
Akeredolu is a no nonsense man and he always stand by his words grin
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by myrates: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Good one Governor Akeredolu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMF Raises Doubt Over NNPC's 66m Litres Daily Fuel Consumption Claim / Governors Should Follow Suit On 60% Travel Delegation Slash — Shehu Sani / Tinubu Urges Fashola To Sack Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.