Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked (1717 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina’s Sister, Fatima Abdullahi Testifies Against Him / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Ukpaka: 7:58am On Aug 31, 2021
The first man to accuse R. Kelly of sexual abuse testifies that the singer asked him what he was ‘willing to do for music’
https://247ureports.com/2021/08/the-first-man-to-accuse-r-kelly-of-sexual-abuse-testifies-that-the-singer-asked-him-what-he-was-willing-to-do-for-music/
-
Kelly ultimately invited Louis to a studio at his home in Olympia Fields, another suburb of Chicago. But when Louis got there, they met in a detached garage where Kelly had exercise equipment and a boxing ring, rather than in one of the studios the singer maintained in the main building.

“He asked me what I was willing to do for music,” Louis said on the stand.

Louis rattled off ways he would assist Kelly, like carrying his bags. But Kelly appeared unreceptive.

“He asked me if I had any fantasies,” Louis said, then quoted Kelly: “‘You never had fantasies about men?'”

“I said no,” Louis continued. “And then he crawled down on his knees and proceeded to give me MouthAction. He zipped my pants down and he started doing it.”
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by ellagabs(f): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2021
"...what's R & B without the R.."
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Zanzibar1: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Still doesn't beat the fact that RKelly is a good musicians.
He is the only act I can put his song on replay

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by jimyjames(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Too bad, I get irritated around gay guys

2 Likes

Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by elmessiahs(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Does this suggest that he's bisexual too?
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Flamemignon1(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2021
elmessiahs:
Does this suggest that he's bisexual too?
Duh... Everyone in Hollywood is bisexual and besides, there have been four men accusing him of sexual assault, this happens to be the first one and he's obviously following the case
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by McStoic(m): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Yuck! The secret lives of some of these celebrities are better imagined than felt. Devil gat no free gift.
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Most of these celebrities you see are bisexual... That's a fact. Especially Americans...

Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by sapientia(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by grandlexuz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
H
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Numerouno94(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
The King of RndB allowed his prikson to put an end to his blissful career nd reputation.

1 Like

Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by superCleanworks(m): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
so R.Kelly just got down on his knees and started suckin' your thing? just like that?

abeg who you be wey R.Kelly go just go down on his knees start to dey give you BJay?

Who the hell are you?

R. Kelly really let me down sha. Why all this rubbish?
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by gambia(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2021
A very disgusting act.
Re: The First Man To Accuse R. Kelly Of Sexual Abuse Testifies That The Singer Asked by Caboceer: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
He no even wash the thing sef he sucked it all sweaty and stinky

Why don't I believe this dude

(1) (Reply)

Blackaxe And Vikings To Start Killing Family Members In Anambra / Moment A Pastor Was Robbed At Gunpoint While Giving A Sermon (pics/vid) / Robbers Stab NDU Student To Death In Her Room Over iPad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.