Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85435 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Loverboy3333: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto think say he fit keep Isoko man to herself b4, those people wen dey marry 4 women once

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheWolfen(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Why the break up now?? Now tonto no go let us hear word again now.
Her feminist quote is loading grin
There is something I believe she isn't doing right.
Goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Comedian2019: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wahala dey for who fall in love with Tonto grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Adakintroy: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tontoh

Most private, mature best wife I ever seen.

_ Cohbams Asuquo

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by kingsceemark(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.

Be calming down a little bit, don't take it personal

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.

Let her rain insults, Oga Kpokpogri don KPOKPO her finish waka.

Dasall!

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by CSTRR: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
That so called churchill sef na useless man.

Did he prove tonto wrong?
Is it not the same Rosy he later impregnated? Ofcourse tonto was right when she accused him of infidelity with his secretary.
Or do you think their sexual relationship just started after tonto left?

Facts are facts. Churchill na yeye human being.

The fact that tonto is deeply flawed does not change the facts, neither will it make churchill a good man.

9 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by focus7: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto (or is it Toto) Dike should soon come to tell us how Prince possesses 1inch dick grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by zedegit: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:

Lol. Atleast he broke Churchill's 1 second man record.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by RedEnergy: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
The last one was called 5 secs man, this one might be 2 months relationship man grin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by sylve11: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
Tonto Dikeh once said dz

Kpokpogri na ibo man? cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by GreatrAnalyst: 4:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Social media is a blessing.
Social media is a curse.
It depends on you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ishilove: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You take gistlover too serious.
Her gist is always authentic...but I didn't see the pregnancy story there. I think it was all these mushroom bloggers
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheWolfen(m): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Mr pepper dem himself grin grin grin

pepperdemzombie:
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Kajaard: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
daddytime:
SMH

No lessons would be learnt, I'm very certain about that.

Exactly.

I can bet my 2 fresh balls that in her next relationship she will still come online to give us per second updates. Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pocohantas(f): 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Her gist is always authentic...but I didn't see the pregnancy story there. I think it was all these mushroom bloggers

It was there. smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by sylve11: 4:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Tonto think say he fit keep Isoko man to herself b4, those people wen dey marry 4 women once

So my guess was right. Isoko man. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ishilove: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
Tonto Dikeh once said dz
Does 'Kpokpogiri' sound like any Igbo name you have ever come across?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Boss13: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She may mess that boy's life. She needs therapy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by dapadawee: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
God have mercy
Though not news to someone like us because we know what ends a story like this
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Thunderfayayou: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link

Another mad man somewhere is warning up to replace this Kpokpogri while trying to make Tonto look like an angel before everyone

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Bloggers and lies are like 5n6
For the first time, seeing you making sense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
daddytime:
SMH

No lessons would be learnt, I'm very certain about that.
i saw it coming
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Panda7(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
tonto can hire a sex machine for herself i mean who cares
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bluffly: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sh will soon get her angel
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bmaster(m): 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
shocked

Why do people prefer writing Kk as an abbreviate to OK.

Are they not the same in number

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Dbarrzx: 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Not surprised.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Niggaz just been passing this one's pussy around - up and down... grin

Okay, we looking forward to seeing the next dick. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nmezor(f): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm, not again
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by RPG2020(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Bloggers and lies are like 5n6

So them still dey together?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by OmoEpe(m): 4:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bunmhi:

So it's her fault her man chose to be unfaithful abi?

Yes!!! She is too erratic to command a man's loyalty for long. Attractive toxic people get lots of propositions the problem is retaining the fire of the attraction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.