Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,078 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85424 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by sylve11: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Real man!
Joseph na NL attention seeker!
l

Lmao grin cool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
But how many times will Tonto eat this breakfast?

I feel sorry for her anyways.

sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Facidio: 5:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
The man should go and do thanks giving in church cos God just delivered him from the bond woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
Tonto Dikeh once said dz

So?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by flokii: 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto Dikeh chairlady of the toxic feminists gang.. you better stay away from men henceforth like your colleagues Rita, Linda and co.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by iwuchukwutony(m): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Life no get spare parts oooh, do something now oooh

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:
Tonto Dikeh once said dz
That guy is not an igbo guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Kpokpogri don chop clean mouth....Next?

Na sharp guy. No time

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Tomahawk99(m): 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Na sharp guy. No time
No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
That guy is not an igbo guy
She said she can’t marry an Igbo man, since she has been marrying other tribes like the I at how it ended
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 5:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:

She said she can’t marry an Igbo man, since she has been marrying other tribes like the I at how it ended

Paul Okoye that married an Igbo lady, how did his own marriage end?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by anambraamaka: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
OMW, Love no dey just favor Tonto haba
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by arduino: 5:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.
The prince just chop and disappeared.
Tonto na community project.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by mrmacdon(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na she has to look for another man that also breakup with his wife cos of cheating, while d man go ahead and marry another girl that left her ex cos of cheating too, wat a funny world

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BluntCrazeMan: 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
As expected though..!!
But this one came very very quick naaa..
Tontooooo!! Habbbaaaaa.!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Is Anita an Igbo lady?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Your name sounds like an Igbo hating tribalist I used to face in my old account.

Are u from Benin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by largeman4u(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Woman wey never taste 2 husband wont know that her first husband na hero
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Tundex911: 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Olorun see some of your image doing shit upandan...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
So he’s a bad belle? Dating someone and bad mouthing them behind their back? Frienemy things
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:

Your name sounds like an Igbo hating tribalist I used to face in my old account.

Are u from Benin

You are already a tribalist because you accused someone of not liking Igbo men not knowing that it's her choice.

I have seen several Igbo ladies like this so it's not new.

So, do tell us what happened to the marriage of Paul Okoye since it's an igbo-igbo affair?

And btw, I am more Igbo than you

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

You are already a tribalist because you accused someone of not liking Igbo men not knowing that it's her choice.

I have seen several Igbo ladies like this so it's not new.

So, do tell us what happened to the marriage of Paul Okoye since it's an igbo-igbo affair?

And btw, I am more Igbo than you
I ask u again is Anita an Igbo lady?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by 77star: 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by OgatheTop: 6:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
This was predicted.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
Coldie:

I ask u again is Anita an Igbo lady?

Your question by now should have made you realize that marrying an igboman or not does not guarantee that the marriage will last.

Oh, btw this is the first time that you're asking this question
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ashirioluwa: 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is no news because we all know that the relationship will not last long
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Femeto: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto you for just give me the free thing wey you give this man.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by xtervaganza(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Churchill oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by WaffenSS(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o

Er.... your opening statement itself is judgmental.

Hypocrite, much?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bunmhi(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
OmoEpe:

Yes!!! She is too erratic to command a man's loyalty for long. Attractive toxic people get lots of propositions the problem is retaining the fire of the attraction

Just calm down and listen to yourself grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bunmhi(f): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lightorder:
that naked fellow is mad because he sees his only naked self ok, whereas others in clothes are mad.
I no go use Panadol for someone else's headache

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.