Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85431 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by briggson07(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okpor! Kpopori no loose Sha e cut grass las las...3point is the ultimate
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Vello(m): 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.
Nah!
When you're full of shit, you can't get lucky with goodies. Deep call unto the deep.
Relationship is a a two way street. You get what you give
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Vello(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
WibusJaga:

Wish her better luck next time. Everyone deserves to be happy in a relationship.
Nah!
When you're full of shit, you can't get lucky with goodies. Deep call unto the deep.
Relationship is a a two way street. You get what you supply
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BabbanBura(m): 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...na once u tire.
But u guys are not being fair.

This ya plate looks delicious woo, I no mind licking them woo!

Now to your comment, how are we not fair my fair lady?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ilovebole(f): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Jupiter7:

Why?? There is nothing wrong with dumping a dick and moving onto the next one. If it okay for the make folks to be tasting pussy anyhow, why can't be okay for the female folks to be tasting several dicks.

Life doesn't work that way.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2021
This girl is just as cheap and toilet papers... just whiny and show her small love... she will trow her toto wide open for you
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Cappoditutti: 6:47am On Sep 04, 2021
Maybe na d 'To' in their names dey worry dem

pepperdemzombie:
Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Awoo88: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2021
This girl no get sense. I dey sure very soon she go find another yahoo boy dey call love of her life
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Your question by now should have made you realize that marrying an igboman or not does not guarantee that the marriage will last.

Oh, btw this is the first time that you're asking this question
Y d question hard u to answer. Are u afraid of assenting to your claim
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by RedAlert08(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link

How is the man handsome? You guys must have found a new meaning for that word.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Agozie48: 8:32am On Sep 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

If You like Rephrase the statement ,I have said it come next Thousand years your generation can never reach the level of fortune and fame those two women have . keep hating
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by showafrica(m): 8:45am On Sep 04, 2021
omonighoblessing:
I really pray that tonto finds happiness.....even if it's just with her son alone.

Yes...so unhappy with herself. I am sure she wil be stoning a lot by now, na drugs go finish her finally.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by NaBanga: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2021
This KpoKpo wanted to trend online by gaining relevance through Tonto. Unfortunately Tonto only saw the glitze and glamour in his life. She was looking at him through a smoky haze of igbo. She didn't know she was being used. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Chydo63(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Women should learn to keep things down till marriage or engagement. You don't sleep with a man 2 days and achieve orgasm and start raving about him on SM.
Hopefully she has learned a lesson
We don't want to hear now how his blokoss was pinchomic.
Tonto we are not interested

grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FashionCookie(f): 9:27am On Sep 04, 2021
BabbanBura:

This ya plate looks delicious woo, I no mind licking them woo!

Now to your comment, how are we not fair my fair lady?
Always bad mouthing women. And I've noticed that in this Annie's saga, people are blaming her. Sometimes let's learn to put ourselves in other's shoes. B4 that lady came out on social media like that after all these times, there's a lot to it.
And why will a grown up man like that 2baba's bro be living with his married brother?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by isokomarine: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2021
Loverboy3333:
Tonto think say he fit keep Isoko man to herself b4, those people wen dey marry 4 women once
most of you don't think before you talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BabbanBura(m): 10:48am On Sep 04, 2021
FashionCookie:

Always bad mouthing women. And I've noticed that in this Annie's saga, people are blaming her. Sometimes let's learn to put ourselves in other's shoes. B4 that lady came out on social media like that after all these times, there's a lot to it.
And why will a grown up man like that 2baba's bro be living with his married brother?

Yeah right but you women often call for the bashing, I will show you what I wrote regarding this Annie matter
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by freshalien: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2021
ceejay10:
Kpokpongiri.. Which kind tongue twisting name be this?

But you have no problem pronouncing “Arnold Schwarzenegger”? Shatap dia!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Frenzy01(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2021
Abi Kpokpogri nah one minute Maa too grin grin grin

Contact me for your for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BeardedMeat(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Broken record, repeat yourself again!
They are single and searching, do them a favour by marrying both of them at a time.
Ndi Ara juru naa Nairaland.
Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by ceejay10(m): 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
freshalien:

But you have no problem pronouncing “Arnold Schwarzenegger”? Shatap dia!!
I do.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Agozie48:

I have said it come next Thousand years my mother's entire lineages and generation can never reach the level of fortune and fame those two women who use fake awards and fake NGO with fake life to scam people. keep peppering me, my mumu NEVER do

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Ghettologist(m): 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unserious Bastard's
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by caandi: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2021
With the guys name sef, he can’t be faithful
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:

Y d question hard u to answer. Are u afraid of assenting to your claim

Na me ask you question first, you never answer.

Oya, I have answered your question. Now, answer mine

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Coldie(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
TheKingIsHere:

Na me ask you question first, you never answer.

Oya, I have answered your question. Now, answer mine
Which day did Igbo people start answering Tonye and Isama? U dae believe those rubbish sites them

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by TheKingIsHere: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Coldie:

Which day did Igbo people start answering Tonye and Isama? U dae believe those rubbish sites them

The article you provided doesn't disprove mine. Also,my own is written by a verified journalist who is also an Igbo woman.

So, why should I take your own tribalist and ignorant views over a verified journalist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.