Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (85433 Views)

Tiwa Savage Loses 4 Endorsement Deals Over Leaked Tape / Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by themanderon: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
So sad for Fa Mulan. She may be in need of psychological help now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Calfat01(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
I new from day one that the guy in question came to his own portion in her pot ni, nothing like love..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by coputa(m): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=105364790]Hian! Mrs Kponkpongirigiri!
Everything about her connotes shame. She has taken a lot of wrong steps just to spite Churchill, but she's always on the receiving end.
Fake award, fake boyfriend, fake smiles!
See how the idiot quickly took a month old boyfriend to her son's school but denying Churchill access to the boy! I just pity boy about the kind of life he is being exposed to, how many DADDIES will he know?
She's only day dreaming to think that guy will leave single Warri women to marry her!
NO MAN in his correct senses can settle down with Tonto and Toke Makinwa.[/quotel]Na warri better single women dey, what's special about them, margarine and butter not be the same
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Myer(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
BabbanBura:
Tonto is too erratic and seems toxic to keep a man!

Several toxic women are married sir.
Besides even her worst hater can't deny the incredible transformation in the new Tonto Dikeh compared to her old self.

She certainly dodged a bullet if the voice note was real.

I wish her a good husband after her heart who she can truly love and trust.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by X3MLY(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
In another news :Churchill is still happily married. grin grin

shocked

Bros, why u wicked like dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by preacherz: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

They weren't dating back then. This same thing happened to RMD and Jumobi.
How come everyone around Tonto is useless? Malivehood dumped her the same way.
Bobrisky revealed she still smoke Igbo indoors, now this one. How come she is the only right one?
Do you know how many men Tonto has posted after Churchill? How many has Churchill posted?

For Dis Buhari Regime u still have time to b counting how many people she don post. Some people deh enjoy shaaaa

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=coputa post=105461280][/quote]
An alleged Warri Prince can never be allowed by a Royal family to marry an after one online nuisance like Tonto.
You and I know when it is time for marriage, they know where and how to source for that.
The guy is not posting anything about her, she is the person posting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by NybenSBF101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Feminism killing her relationship faster than coronavirus
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Cholls(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Joseph, go marry Tonto. She is now single.
You and Tonto na attention seekers on Nairaland.
My brother you mean this person is a guy?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by eyinjuege: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2021
CSTRR:

That so called churchill sef na useless man.

Did he prove tonto wrong?
Is it not the same Rosy he later impregnated? Ofcourse tonto was right when she accused him of infidelity with his secretary.
Or do you think their sexual relationship just started after tonto left?

Facts are facts. Churchill na yeye human being.

The fact that tonto is deeply flawed does not change the facts, neither will it make churchill a good man.

The new man is a walking STD, from those voice notes. Very careless
Churchill was a 100x better than that.
I truly believe he purposely pursued Rosy after his break up and embarrassment from Tonto, so that she can do her worst. I've never seen that type of dragging before
I don't believe they were dating before the fracas, even though it might look suspicious.
They waited years before getting pregnant for each other.
At least if he's going to be punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well just do it. Double jeopardy
His new son with Rosy is also referred to as King, same as he also named his son with Tonto.
Sublimal messages being passed.
He's a very smart , manipulative man though.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Innobee99(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
2sec man loading

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pacespot(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
This Tonto lady should just rest herself, must she allow her desperation for a husband to become a loophole that many men are exploring to bed her? The world has moved on from this marriage thing, only the wise will understand. Even Bill Gates and Melinda had separated, the word relationship or marriage as we used to know it is a scam nowadays.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by InvertedHammer: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
/
She insulted Igbo men for refusing to marry her.

I hope she has finally realized why.

/
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You sound too bitter for an online observer...do you know these guys personally?
Where were you when Tonto was disgracing Churchill online and even went to make video on Youtube because they split? Who marries such except an idiot? Are you with your first partner? Guess no! Were you dragged online or you both went your seperate ways?
Where were you when Toke wrote a book that she launched in Nigeria and abroad on how the man gave her STD 5x and other damaging stories just because of a split? Who waits to count STD 5x but still waits? Tonto said same too. You and I know all these are fabricated stories just to score cheap online goals!
Soon, the boy will be facing bullying in schools.
Who marries a woman who goes to social media, make videos on Youtube to fabricate damaging stories whenever they have an issue? Only a well packaged idiot! Did you hear a word from Anita, Lillian Esoro, Agatha Amata on what break their homes? They are co parenting! Paul is now in the US to see the kids.
I guess the guy didn' t know whom she is before ramming into her or he just needs some cheap online relevance through her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Oh no, this is so sad. I was really rooting for their relationship. I hope they can patch things up and get back together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o
Who dey judge anytin?

No be here all of us siddon wey miss busy body dey bring all her drama to social media?
Who send am?
angry

in short...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by deemayor2(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
This Girl Is Alergic To Men
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FashionCookie(f): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
BabbanBura:

Bunmhi, leave me alone woo, I no enter your land.

Hope u sha no smoke that una thing?

Lol...na once u tire.
But u guys are not being fair.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by FashionCookie(f): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
In another news :Churchill is still happily married. grin grin
Don't believe everything you see on social media.
Some pple can continue to suffer and smile so that they can continue to "prove the public wrong."

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nonexisting1: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2021
I talk am for a thread last week, I knew Toto Dicke will not last in a relationship because vile women can only live in peace with pet dogs. They can't keep friends, both male and female friends. If you doubt me, check all the vile women in this forum and tell me who you really are their friends, forget fake online friendship.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by BeardedMeat(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Where were you when Tonto was disgracing Churchill online and even went to make video on Youtube because they split? Who marries such except an idiot? Are you with your first partner? Guess no! Were you dragged online or you both went your seperate ways?
Where were you when Toke wrote a book that she launched in Nigeria and abroad on how the man gave her STD 5x and other damaging stories just because of a split? Who waits to count STD 5x but still waits? Tonto said same too. You and I know all these are fabricated stories just to score cheap online goals!
Soon, the boy will be facing bullying in schools.
Who marries a woman who goes to social media, make videos on Youtube to fabricate damaging stories whenever they have an issue? Only a well packaged idiot! Did you hear a word from Anita, Lillian Esoro, Agatha Amata on what break their homes? They are co parenting! Paul is now in the US to see the kids.
I guess the guy didn' t know whom she is before ramming into her or he just needs some cheap online relevance through her.
You sound too bitter for an online observer. .. do you know these guys personally?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by blacknoir: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.

Time for Toriii! grin grin
Hahahaha she will be like na 1 minute man

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bigchristo: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Prince Kpokpogri has been on the news lately for allegedly cheating on the actress and complaining about the actress’s repentant behaviour in a voice note.

However, Kpokpogri and Tonto Dikeh have remained silent on the issue even after earlier promised to address the issue, making the rounds on social media.

A curious social media user had messaged Kpokpogri soliciting with him over the crash of his relationship with Tonto Dikeh and advised him to be careful when discussing with people via phone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTXOj0DszNN/?utm_medium=copy_link
Last time someone did advised Tonto Dicke to keep her relationship out of social media she was insulting the lady, Too much posting of lifestyle and relationship on social media sometimes don’t end well, see Anne and 2Baba battling their own in one side sad angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Bngf: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hoee don’t last
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by phemmyfour: 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
Welcome to naira land were everybody becomes a judge.
Even the silly ones too.
Back to th topic
@tontolet biko live your life!
Do EVERYTHING that makes you happy but not at the expense of another persons tears.
Life is beautiful to be sad for a micro second!
Ire o
Birds of a feather....
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by EmmaLege: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Lets brace ourselves to start hearing all the insults she has for the man.

Time for Toriii! grin grin

i don go buy popcorn and vijumilk down for that day grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You sound too bitter for an online observer. .. do you know these guys personally?
Broken record, repeat yourself again!
They are single and searching, do them a favour by marrying both of them at a time.
Ndi Ara juru naa Nairaland.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Emekus999(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Prince done bleep tire, so tey hilux come out
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by imagrg(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto toto na hot cake. She will find another lover fast!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tonto Dike reminds me of this Lauryn hill song that goes like this
'I love real,real haaaard....but the love wasnt returned.'

She doesn't need a lover.
She needs a therapist.
She needs to find out where her problem started,where the damage was done.
If not,its going to be a revolving door of heart flames and heart break
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by Nyenatetan(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Na who do Hanty Tonto this thing nan
Everytime breakup breakup , nawaooo cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes by pepperdemzombie: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
Agozie48:

No Sensible woman would settle down with an idiot like my Oloriburuku father!. Those two women come the next thousand years my useless mother can't reach their level of Olosho achievement, she can't reach their level of audio fame and fortune from their Olosho business cos she does 3some for less than N1k for a whole week. You my senseless mother, you are still going to be wallowing in poverty and in hatred for these women while they still earn Zimbabwe millions on a daily basis . Continue hating and cursing don't get a reasonable life, you my idiotic father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Comedian Emmanuella Flies Private Jet Out Of Nigeria,Fans React(photos) / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.