Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For (720 Views)

Nigeria Is Only Meant For Visiting, Not To Live In- UK Nigeria Lady (video) / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by baconline(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2021
I see four buttons, report, quote ,like and share I understand the use of the three but do not know where to apply the forth button, ?any ideas?
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by BeardedMeat(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Abeg leave our analogue site for us jejely o.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:41am On Sep 01, 2021
When you tap the 'share button', you are sharing that comment or post with people who follow you on nairaland.
I hope this helps

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by FamTomx2(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2021

Mods una food don land cool

Some thinks is a (dislike) button..

Lala, pls intervene for a proper knowledge.

Seun may una introduce dislike button nah

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by topoftheworld(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
When you tap the 'share button', you are sharing that comment or post with people who follow you on nairaland.
I hope this helps

Wow thanks, I just know the function today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by chatinent: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
I think it's a button who shows the poster you share their interest, or opinion.

When you use the like button, your name isn't shown. When you use the share, it is.

So..it is a sister like button.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by SWDude: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I hope this helps

@op, This is the correct answer to your question.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Abeg leave our analogue site for us jejely o.

Let it fit into Digital and get NIN.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Remove REPORT. Change REPORT TO UNDO.

LIKE & SHARE ARE INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. SO DON'T TAMPER WITH THE TWO.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 9:42am On Sep 01, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
I hope this helps

SUPPORTED.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 9:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Like and Share means SUPPORTED
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Mods una food don land cool. Gbam.

Some thinks is a (dislike) button.. Those who think so are illitrate.

Lala, pls intervene for a proper knowledge. Right.

Seun make una introduce UNDO button nah.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2021
topoftheworld:

Wow thanks, I just know the function today.

Thanks.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by BeardedMeat(m): 12:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
SWDude:

@op, This is the correct answer to your question.
If the one following you is not automatically alerted when you share comments with them, wetin you gain?
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by Mangekyo: 12:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
FamTomx2:

Seun may una introduce dislike button nah

100% with you on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by BafanaBafana: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
What did I even want to say
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by googi: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dislike button will only encourage hate mongers.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by SWDude: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If the one following you is not automatically alerted when you share comments with them, wetin you gain?

Lool. By now, Nairaland should have outgrown this old look and way of operating. The problem is that, our oga, Séun, is stubborn.
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Share with Dss and nbc
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by BigSarah(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
What's needed is block button
Re: What Is The Share Button On Nairaland Meant For by orisa37: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
To split Heads into JOIN THE REPUBLICAN UNION.

(1) (Reply)

Re - Road Painting In Imo State / Andy Uba Meets With IPOB / Moment Yahoo Boys Seen Pooing And Eating It At IMSU Junction Owerri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.