Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,900 members, 7,821,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (46574 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by luizpippo(m): 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
MyExpression:

Nna come Ngwo, udi side.
I dey 9th mile.

All those drug barons wey marry fine wives keep for mansion, how many dey stay for naija?
All of dem dey for South...leave wife for their mothers.

If not for Nsukka curse, married women for dey bleep anyhow for here.

Heard of one that married one woman, left her in Nigeria with 3 kids and went to Southy, the wife here got pregnant and gave birth for someone and the nigga came back and she gave had a baby with him also.

Meaning they have 5 kids but the 4th was birthed by the wife for another man.

Enugu women na wonderful people

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Mekudi: 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dimitarr:

I hear things like this, and i just think you guys are joking. Like once a moth... Like say na period. Abi na as you collect salary she dey knack, so the month you no collect salary no knack for you be that... Fantabolous.
And you are supposed to do what when konji catch you..... or one sexy babe in your office is giving you eye and you want to go home and cure the konji she will give you dudu osun or what...

it is well.. i hope this is not a fresh marriage because you are in for a long ride better just order for cartoon of Vaseline and dudu osun
you'll understand when you marry grin

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by BigDawsNet: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
freedam:
And my own wife prefers to have sex once a month.
Chaaai. This life no balance oooo

She may not practically love sex...

But if you met her to be sex welcoming person and she suddenly changed...then you both need counseling...
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kay29000(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
TheSexLover:

Naso my own bin dey do oo

If no b say I changed am for her... Tell her say mk we kukuma dey like that without sex n mk I hear pip wen I look outside b4 she come dey free me puns

Lol

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kay29000(m): 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
freedam:

See wahala. My own go dey talk sey e no like or fancy sex at all. Na only if i give am money e dey respond wella.

Lol. I have heard many similar cases.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Realhommie(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
hedonido:
Relationship expert since when? Is it not this same thief that claimed another man's house as her own and was humiliated consequently?

Now she has rebranded her dubious good for nothing self into a 'relationship expert'! Nigeria is a joke honestly.
Don't mind her.. Relationship expert that couldn't keep her marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Druss(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anyone is allowed to say anything on the internet. It is however an idiot who would believe everything written on the internet without verifying it.

I wonder how her married female friends view her after this post.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Vianzy: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Druss:
Anyone is allowed to say anything on the internet. It is however an idiot who would believe everything written on the internet without verifying it.

I wonder how her married female friends view her after this post.
ode
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Awoleesu(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobicove:
How did she know?

Did she send out questionnaires to married women? grin
Abi o!
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Angelfrost(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ogaga87:
Na person wen get joy dey enjoy sex.. Psychological, Buhari has killed many libidos.. When person dey think how to meet up with the current spike in cost of living, you say sexx go fit solve the mata, no way

This is one thing many people don't understand... They think sexual urge is something that can be switched on like radio regardless of the circumstances or situation on ground!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by BigDawsNet: 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
CocaineLord:
Very very true...

The last sex starved married woman I was with complained bitterly about her husband not sucking her pussy...She even said her husband is a one minute man..

I really had pity on her and sucked her adorable fresh pussy vigorously....I sucked her till she squirts on my face... After that,I bleeped her mosquito style and she came about four times..

If you're a married woman and you're sex starved,you can PM me

I'm very secretive so no cause for alarm.

Thank you

Give me your address...I want to quickly send
Hisbah Corps to you ..they will only come and tell you something.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Angelfrost(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mekudi:
you'll understand when you marry grin

Leave them... They should keep dulling on Instagram!

They think constant sex is the reason successful couples stayed married for decades. They know nothing! grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Realhommie(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
mario2k:
Always teaching rubbish, that pollutes human souls. I pray she receives our lord Jesus Christ and teach on salvation of souls.
I pity those people especially the ladies following characters as hers...
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same as men.... Using masturbation to kill their organ

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Dunamai86(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Very complicated gender! I thought more women are taking to their sex gadgets or whatever they call them. You drain the man of all vital force and still complain he doesn't make enough money! He makes enough money and they still say he doesn't fulfil his conjugal duties. Life no balance

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Roma10: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
You're making me to be in the mood for married woman
Please stop that undecided undecided
Before I do something crazy

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Roma10: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Same as men.... Using masturbation to kill their organ
Those it kill organ embarassed undecided
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Torosk1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
You're giving bois greenlight grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Torosk1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
killALIEN:
Sometimes i wish i wasnt married.

Its sad seeing even people i used to look upto live in adulterous lifestyle.

Some weeks ago i was in lagos for some important assignment, extremely feeling bored i visited a hotel around that Eleganza axis.
just sitting somewhere and observing with my Rayban partially blocking my view.

Oboy, with the stuffs i saw, from both unmarried and
people i believe are married....,. the world is ending in a month or two i believe.
You never see anything grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by resourcedude: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
when some of them are forming dead wood and less concern to romance and sex. Most of them are at zero% on hygienic rate.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by EmekaA125(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Leave that one. You never see Lion.

Them go screw your wife she go cum. All these yeye traditions no go work.
Those hungry guys go eat her pussy join grin grin grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by EmekaA125(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
resourcedude:
when some of them are forming dead wood and less concern to romance and sex. Most of them are at zero% on hygienic rate.
Honestly. Very bad
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Osashalom: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
freedam:

See wahala. My own go dey talk sey e no like or fancy sex at all. Na only if i give am money e dey respond wella.
She is pretending believe me. If possible show her my comment that I said she is pretending.
I want to also ask you one question, did you marry her as a virgin?
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Divoc19(f): 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
That's the reality bro.
If you're lucky your wife is not promiscuous, she'll be faithful always wait for when you're ready.

kay29000:

Exactly. This is sums it up. Last week, my girl told me she needed something...She's a great girl to me, and she rarely asks for anything, so I promised to get her the thing. it took me three days to grind and get that thing for her. When she came to spend the night after I got her the thing, I couldn't even do anything...I was so freaking tired. Lol. I now wonder how married men do it. E no easy

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Daniel932(m): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nah true talk be that one, I ve had opportunities to hit-and-run so many of them (married women), u will never know they are sex starved, when u go close to them and they open up to you a little bit u will pitty them.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by JaskanFactor: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
One thing that might help improve the sex life of couples is a little bit more space than the conventionally accepted norms.

By that i mean things like

1> Live in adjacent houses but not exactly same house
2> Dont share the same bed room
3> Exercise/keep fit and Hygiene

If people are always living ontop each other the mystery of the sex in other partner wains
We humans are Angel and beast wrapped in one, lets not be so shameful of our beastly side that we sweep it under the carpet when making decisions. Lets use it constructively by not denying the fact that its not always we want someone else around in same room, same bed etc, we are not angels.

They say in olden days this is how it used to be in separate houses in same compound, until everybody was forced to adopt European ways , then it became same bedroom.

We are not angels, and so there needs to be some mystery between couples to encourage sex life, and there be no mystery at all if you living ontop each other 24/7.

Also Keep fit , workout, and proper Hygiene and that sex life will be rolling.

Many people just let their standards slide after marriage, and this is not helped by being too close together always, recipe for intermarital affair.

Notice that the side chick meets all the qualities i mentioned, in terms of proximity and mystery, so why cant the wife do the same.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by jumpandpas(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
She's right. Most of them are sex starved and they're the cause of it

A married woman told me her husband doesn't touch her anymore. I had to quit after 3times of knacking her when she confessed she's married.

You pretended that you don't know she's married, even when you suspected you still want ahead without asking her her martial status.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Find a man that genuinely loves you because to be honest, after she don born she no go fine for him eye again. I have seen this happen severally, I have a friend that didn't touch his wife for 2 years.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by freedam: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Osashalom:

She is pretending believe me. If possible show her my comment that I said she is pretending.
I want to also ask you one question, did you marry her as a virgin?
No I didn't boss
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by freedam: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
kay29000:

Wow! Only once a week? Damn! How do you survive? Once a week would have been better.
once a month ooo

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by ebakhaiyhe(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
How did she come out with her findings.
For me, it is a mere assumptions as the reverse is the case
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Apako men go help them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.