Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (46573 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Tinababy93(f): 6:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Do you ever ask him for it and he denies you of it or you're waiting for him to make d move after you must've denied him of it severally?
I have asked several times and even tried to seduce/rape him but he warned me not to try it again saying it's only prostitutes that do such..so I have to carry my cross like that..
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by tellmemore15: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please ignore this useless woman. Talks like this in public moves Nigeria closer to sodom and Gomorrah, two cities destroyed by God because of their perverseness.

A married womans sexual starvation and appetite is nobody's business

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Keep surrounding yourself with women who are immature.
Oga u be man nah .
E get a particular city where immature women are found most ?
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by ogbuefi677(m): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tinababy93:

I have asked several times and even tried to seduce/rape him but he warned me not to try it again saying it's only prostitutes that do such..so I have to carry my cross like that..
He no de try then.
Continue trying and try not to be bitter towards him,unless you're tired of the marriage.
He might still come around.
Are you really sure he's cheating,cos most men will still give their wives even wheen they're giving d side chick?
Might be passing thru financial,work,psychological stress etc.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kindmman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Juanmike:
Pls am still struggling to download My NPower ppa letter who else is.... Pls help a brother.
Bro, no kill me with laugh abeg. Wetin Npower matter dey do where dem dey talk about being sex-starved
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Juanmike(m): 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
kindmman:

Bro, no kill me with laugh abeg. Wetin Npower matter dey do where dem dey talk about being sex-starved
Am information starved.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Angelfrost(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
descarado:

Surprising shocked
Are you married?

You are very wise.

Yes I am!!! Happily married by God's grace! cool
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by descarado: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes I am!!! Happily married by God's grace! cool
Not surprised any more

All the best in your marriage
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
descarado:

Not surprised any more

All the best in your marriage

Thank you! Peace!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kindmman(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
StUriah:
Cooking gas don finish. NEPA just bring their bill. Chidima's diapers don finish & mama landlady called to remind us that our house rent is due. And by the way, come to bed on time because you get kpekus weh you go pound.

Do you think the man will get erection.
Konji will flee when a woman downloads all these to her husband at once
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Blissp99(f): 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
You blessing okoro that is not self starved
Do you have a marriage to keep
Abi since you aint in one ,you re not starved
Make una gettout
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Gfskw: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
I fuvkkked them like a locomotive engine
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by chrisj2(m): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lost interest after marriage - does nothing for me these days; just hard work... I cannot be bothered at all - just fulfilling obligations from time to time. I have been put off but dont even miss it
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by AlphaBeta130: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tinababy93:

Choi, sorry dear. Marriage don dy fear me. I am 24 and i have tried knacking just once [/b]tried[b]
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kingbee90: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Eyah... you sucked the same pvssy, his dick has splashed cum in...several times. Yuck. undecided
Oga the single girl's pvssy you suck do you think other Nîggaz don't splash come in it several times. At least for a married woman, you know it's just a man splashing it alone but an average Nigeria girl has about 4-5 different guys she sleeps with codedly.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why won't dey be sex starved, some if dia hubby didn't come with anything (suya, ice cream etc) no show or some will only give wen they are Hot.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by calcal: 12:51am On Sep 02, 2021
At some points, sex is like a punishment to a man.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by unmask: 2:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
God forbid it...

In my tribe,once a married woman lays down with another man who isn't her husband,the man's ancestors or her ancestors will attack her either through their kids,or the man if he's aware of his wife's atrocities but chose to keep mute..

And you as the man who laid down with her will be the one to provide all the sacrifices..Them no dey go church reach that side undecided
but nothing happens to a married man that lays with a woman right?

The ancestors need cane
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
eastOFwest:

Marriage itself is a sex killer.

There is absolutely NOTHING romantic or sexy about the process of living a married life with all its responsibilities, children, work/life balance, financial issues, personality clash, arguments, overfarmiliarity etc. NOTHING!

That is why sex is often the first victim of any marriage, but couples are not being properly prepared or warned about this. Women are the first to switch off sex because women are creatures of variety. They usually get easily bored with monotony and predictability. Even a jobless man who thinks about his wife 24/7 cannot constantly reinvent himself and how he approaches sex with his wife, including the romantic things leading up to it throughout the day.

So basically, although most women would not admit it, what they actually need is a different man from time to time. When they get bored, they move on until they begin to miss some of the older ones, including their husband.

Las Las, marriage na scam.

And before anyone says, "don't men need variety too?" A man can sleep with the same woman for years without getting bored, that is if she remains the same woman. But women change after marriage and start attaching their availability for sex to different things, including emotions. The same sex that she was giving the guy everywhere (living room, kitchen, bedroom, ontop washing machine, under cooking pot grin ), freely and on demand before marriage. A man can fvck if he is not happy or if he's sick (even if he's just had an operation) but women rarely do. Small argument and she's not in the mood for sex? After so many sex rejections for different reasons and the bad feelings that it brings. Yes, a woman will reject her husband sex and still feel bad about it because, apparently, its her husband's fault that she rejected him. After so many rejections, the man go begin respect himself and stay away from that issue. There's only so much rejection a man can take from his wife especially in a place like Nigeria where alternative women are readily and cheaply available. Also a man can have variety outside and still manage to give his wife sex at home if their sex life is still alive. Most women cannot emotionally do that.

I can go on and on.

Bottom life is, as far as I'm concerned, consistent hot sex life and marriage are incompatible.

Of course there rare cases where the woman has low sex drive, cu.m's quite easily and is totally satisfied with having sex once a month or so when she is ovulating and her libido is a bit up. But take it from me, no husband can satisfy a wife who has high sex drive (especially those ones that you can actually smell the musk a bit when they are wet). No one man can satisfy such and that is why out forefathers had all those Juju and taboos, so that fear of death or madness will keep such in check.
What do you mean you can smell the musk,
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cokahot:
I funked my gal from Monday to Friday,I finally came on Friday. She was shocked. Yeah I can go on and on ,even after I came I still bleeped her for another 20mins. Very hard fuc k. I can't wait to fuc k that igbo woman wey wan spoil my phone with her naked pics. I love it when they say my dick is big and long. I love it. I go straight into her belly,bich
Igbo woman is she married
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
jaxxy:

I think married couples should practice celibacy sometimes. Life isn’t all about sex sex sex. It’s kinda ridiculous.
Lol
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol

Marriage isn’t just about sex is it? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
silibaba:
I still don't know why men pay to have sex with women, be it a prostitute, side chick or girl friend. They enjoy sex more than the men. The only point in time a man enjoy it is during the ejaculation, but women enjoys it from the beginning to the ending. They need it more than men. They only pretend.

#stoppayingforsex
Lol when men are paying 1m to have sex in Lagos, you don't know
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Eyah... you sucked the same pvssy, his dick has splashed cum in...several times. Yuck. undecided
Hahahahhahah
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Very true ... My jaw dropped when a married woman told me she hasn't been intimate with her husband for 3 years shocked
Blood of Zachariah

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

He no shake you yet you dey cry. grin

Na yamlegged women dey loose pass. Ask your god Nnamdi Kanu wey talk say 99% of them are olosho.

I don screw them tire especially the married ones. Na una foolish enough to pay huge bride price for our leftovers nah. grin
Hahahhahahaha why are you like this
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by eastOFwest(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

What do you mean you can smell the musk,

I was referring to the smell that some women give off when they are aroused. It's not an offensive smell, but it's distinct. I don't know if it comes from their bodies generally through sweat glands or if it comes directly from the wetness in their vagina.

Usually, as a man, that smell means that the game is yours to lose. grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by eastOFwest(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
BigBashiru:

you make a very strong point and case....pls what advice do u have for us that believe "sex outside marriage is a sin" and that monogamous relationship is the only thing that is not a sin??

And if we don't comply with these that we would burn in the lake of fire forever.....

Then choose your partner carefully. I know it's very difficult in Nigeria because a lot of women pretend (or are on best behaviour) so that they can get married, then change (or relax themselves) after marriage. Sexual compatibility is very important, but how can you exhaustively check this if you don't believe in sex before marriage? If they don't match (one high and the other low) then there might me a problem. I say "might" because sex is not everything and some women who are disciplined and totally committed to the marriage, will find ways to train her mind and body to cope with unfulfilled sex life. Also a woman with a good heart (some people are naturally nice while some are just downright naturally nasty) who will not want to do anything to let you or the marriage down.

As far as I'm concerned, being God fearing is irrelevant, and has been shown time and time again.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2021
eastOFwest:

I was referring to the smell that some women give off when they are aroused. It's not an offensive smell, but it's distinct. I don't know if it comes from their bodies generally through sweat glands or if it comes directly from the wetness in their vagina.

Usually, as a man, that smell means that the game is yours to lose. grin
Omo I have no option but to remove cap for you, you legend in the game. Blood of Zachariah!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by silibaba: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol when men are paying 1m to have sex in Lagos, you don't know
it baffles me.

Although, the 1m may be for ritual sex purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Hassanmaye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
silibaba:
it baffles me.

Although, the 1m may be for ritual sex purpose.
Think bro is not that, if it's for rituals he can get it for 10k, it's because this women package themselves well
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by silibaba: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Think bro is not that, if it's for rituals he can get it for 10k, it's because this women package themselves well
true talk sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Man Reunites With Man Who Saved His Life After Robbery Attack 25 Years Ago (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.