Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road (955 Views)

Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Diezani Allison Madueke's Land In Lekki To FG / Shola Gabriel Vows To Mobilise 10million Youths Into APC, Seeks National Office / Check Out This Man That Has Given Over 10million To Support Nigerians This Perio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by allwell51: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2021
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTRdKEpF0Jo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyZWGUiJEo
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

“Good day all.They say charity begins at home,well depends on what you call home.for me home is Nigeria.they also said be the change you want to see.It’s a Plea.I’m begging.I’m talking to my generation and those who still have little pity for humanity.the condition of the drainage system here in lekki to ajah is ��‍♂️.let’s fix it all the way to ajah and beyond if we want .there’s a lot of my kinds out there Hiding,Pls 10million each lets give it up and fix our drainage system.after all this Nigeria is just our own piece of the planet aka Mother Earth . ‼️this is not a hashtag or challenge ‼️. Neither am I a philanthropist or humanitarian. Or an activist . ITS A PLEA �����. Let’s help our Govt and start fixing this nation gradually. ❤️❤️❤️������❤️❤️❤️. Eko ni baje” - @jayceejohn

Re: Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by NnamdiN: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Pathetic but what can we do?
Nice gesture from the footballer.
Re: Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by TarOrfeeek: 11:09am On Sep 01, 2021
That money is not even up to N2,000,000.

But let's pretend that his intentions are genuine and not for self aggrandizement.

Does he also intend to use the 3 car keys he's trying hard to show us, to carry sand for the drainage?

Goat

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
He just let Tinubu know he has lose money lying around cheesy
Re: Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by treesun: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2021
I pray this man is not over exposing himself. Ajah, Langbasa were Suraju the tailor is?
Re: Nigerian Footballer helps contribute 10million to Fix Lekki To Ajah Road by amc: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2021
What’s his name?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Osinbajo Begins Subtle Campaigns After Meeting Alaafin, Seeks Parley With / Defection: PDP Currently Writing Petitions Against Me To EFCC – Umahi Cries Out / Re Ijaws Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.