Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) (22556 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by contigiency(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
The fortunes of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the November 6 Anambra Governorship Election got a boost on Tuesday night when six Assembly members under the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) defected to the APC.

The six lawmakers are: Hon. Nonso Okafor representing Nnewi North; Hon. Timothy Ifedioramma representing Njikoka 1; Hon. Cater D. N Umeoduagu representing Aguata 1; Hon. Lawrence Ezeudu representing Dumekofia; Hon. Arthur Chiekwu representing Idemmih North and Hon. Edward Ibuzo, representing Onisha North 2.

Receiving the defectors at a brief event on Tuesday evening in Abuja, Chairman APC Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) Governor Mai Mala Buni restated the party’s determination to win the Anambra governorship election, which informed the zeal in engaging critical stakeholders in Anambra State.

Buni said: “Mere looking at what is happening, especially now that so prominent and serving state lawmakers have started joining, the grassroots is moving and Anambra people are moving to the APC.”

The Chairman later presented the lawmakers with the APC flag at the end of a strategic meeting held behind closed doors.

The defectors described the APC as the preferred party and promised to mobilise support towards victory in the November 6 governorship polls.

Imo Governor and Chairman APC Anambra Governorship Election Council, Senator Hope Uzodinma, said the Southeast people have woken up and the region is committed to national politics and be part and parcel of Nigeria. He also expressed confidence that APC is set to win the Anambra governorship election.

The brief ceremony held at Imo State Governors’s Lodge was attended by Governors of Lagos, Osun and Kogi as well as top members of the party in Anambra State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Uprangers11: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Imagine!!!See Nonso wey people wan kill themselves for in Nnewi

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by PristineSpaceNG: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Winningbot: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Political prostitutes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Sleyk: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na who we go blame?...Igbo people sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Nonpartisan1: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
There will be no election in Anambra State in November.

IPOB will declare Stay-At-Home...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by dapsoneh: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
POLITICAL MALAKUNKUNM!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by bigdammyj: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Noted
Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by garfield1: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Senator Andy uba is coming to occupy aguawka

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by sorom4: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nonso is a disappointment

24 Likes

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by JackWolfskin: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Money can make a man sell his soul.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by abobote: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
It won't change anything, most of them, Andy Uba is their God's father, and its only fair to join him. In-between, this Buni has not still gone back to his Boko Haram infested Yobe state, to face what he was elected for

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by money121(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Fiscus105(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
contigiency:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/breaking-6-apga-anambra-lawmakers-defect-to-apc/amp/

People will never learn from past error

I think Edo case is still fresh in memory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Obyangel: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Game as usual, but APC will do better than Apga in the governorship election. PDP governorship candidate Valentine Ozigbo still remain the candidate to beat, ka Anambra chawapu n'aka Valentine Ozigbo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by garfield1: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
I heard rumours that ex speaker Rita maduagwi and the great hon ifeanyi ibezim also defected....cc udopasa

1 Like

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by garfield1: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

People will never learn frim past error

I think edo issue is still fresh in memory.

The incumbent governor is not contesting

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by adioolayi(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Interesting days ahead.... Anambra Indigenes ....Don't sleep..Wake up!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by NwaOhafia: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin
APC in anambra
Is it not the same party that made anamberian reject Ngige?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by NurseJP(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Same thing that came to mind when I saw his name. One of my guys kept sayinghe is a young gubernatorialcandidateto watch out for at the beginningof the year. I laughed at him. Now my stand against him has been justified. Political businessmen everywhere���
Uprangers11:
Imagine!!!See Nonso wey people wan kill themselves for in Nnewi

6 Likes

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Am hungry and starving. Someone should pls help me. I haven't been paid my wages for over 3months now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by BetterlySure: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bird of same feathers

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by ObiOfOnistha: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Despite these people are dots in a circle, they are also unstable like sea water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by RipeApples: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Desperate
Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by Comedian2019: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
...waiting for PDP lawmakers to jump in APC. grin grin
People will still vote for them, then start to lament. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by chiedu7: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Without rigging we know that APC is dead in the whole south of Nigeria

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
They want to go for third tenure and APC assure them automatic ticket so they can defect to miyetti Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by effort1: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
The same mistake will be repeated in 2023
Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by apga: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
garfield1:
I heard rumours that ex speaker Rita maduagwi and the great hon ifeanyi ibezim also defected....cc udopasa

False!

Madam Rita Maduagwu and Hon Ifeanyi Ibezi are both members of APGA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) by blackpanda: 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
HAHAHAHA grin grin grin

Let me just be honest, it is excrutiatingly painful to be a wailer in Naija grin cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Adekunle Make This Statement / Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / "Politicians Buy AK47, Weapons For Herdsmen" - Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.