Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,760 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:29 AM

Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me (7902 Views)

Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Suspension: PDP National Chair, Ayu Fights Back, Says Only NEC Can Suspend Him / PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Nemere2020: 11:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Against the backdrop of reports that he has been suspended by the Rivers state chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, suspended chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus has said only the National Executive Committee, NEC, has the power to do so.

In a late reaction on Wednesday night, Secondus through his media adviser, Ike Abonyi said those behind the report are bent on destroying the party.

“The media office of Prince Uche Secondus ordinarily should not be responding to every ‘noise’ in the media being engineered by those who set out to distract and destroy the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, but it’s our responsibility to guide those who are easily persuaded by news in the media hence this response.

“Such action is a mere wish as Article 59(3) of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, the constitution states clearly that only the National Executive Committee, NEC of the party can discipline the National Chairman or any other National officer of the party.

“Members of the public and the media should therefore be wary of agents out to distract PDP from the focus of retrieving our beloved country from the irreparable damage already done to it by the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC,” the statement read.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/only-nec-can-suspend-me-secondus-blows-hot/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Sirjamo: 12:12am On Sep 02, 2021
The court already settled this in the case of Oshiomole, your ward exco can suspend you.

22 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by yarimo(m): 12:42am On Sep 02, 2021
NEC can only suspend you or not. INEC will soon de registered PDP as a party

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by miniziter(m): 4:39am On Sep 02, 2021
PDP should not allow APC sign this man o

3 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Drsnives(m): 4:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Oga go nau.. abi you want to be disgraced like that midget from edo??

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by ipobarethieves: 4:40am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy grin see how dey use pa SECONDUS balls play ludo.Nah Osho ward pipu put sand for his garri.Pa SECONDUS beta giv up

6 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by AngelHoly(m): 4:41am On Sep 02, 2021
grin
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by nauto: 4:42am On Sep 02, 2021
ok
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by rave409: 4:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Na wa for this people
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Sabadon(m): 4:43am On Sep 02, 2021
This PDP battle is getting messy

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Sonnobax15(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by omoyankee3(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2021
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Authoreety: 4:55am On Sep 02, 2021
If I wr to be the chairman just like secondus, I will honorably resign at this point for the health of the party.

4 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by fergie001: 5:13am On Sep 02, 2021
"Able Chair" is very correct......Ride On.
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Southernigbo: 5:22am On Sep 02, 2021
he shd stay n fight tooth n nail. This disgracing out of PDP chairmen must stop. How can all d chairmen of PDP be always booted like some crook, is chairman not suppose to be even more than governor?

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by hisexcellency34: 5:24am On Sep 02, 2021
This one still dey rant
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by michlins(m): 5:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Unfortunately Nigerians have hope on this party to dislodge the party at the center.

We never suffer enough for this country
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by donpapa(m): 5:33am On Sep 02, 2021
“Oshiomole treatment” is staring you in the eye sir grin

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:35am On Sep 02, 2021
We have read topics on this second man up to 1 billion times on Nairaland in the past 5 days or so.
Sho, na by force to be Chairman of a dead and forgotten party?
Orisirisi something.

Anyways,

Secondus : Second position for Life! Anyday, Anytime!!

Everything is in a name

brainpulse:
Failed party of vultures
Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
we rather vote for FRESH Party!!
[/i]

We Rise.

If the truth want to kill some people, let them die!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by emilo2bad: 5:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
The court already settled this in the case of Oshiomole, your ward exco can suspend you.
Ward exco cannot suspend national chairman of PDP. APC constitution is different from PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Typicalguy(m): 5:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by fergie001: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2021
emilo2bad:

Ward exco cannot suspend national chairman of PDP. APC constitution is different from PDP
Thank you o jare

2 Likes

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:58am On Sep 02, 2021
cheesy
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by ideatoprince18(m): 6:04am On Sep 02, 2021
This PDP gan Dem do dey ever get sense!!!!

WIKE just dey use all of Dem catch cruise .... That's the result u get when u put one person above party!!!!

Make this man kukuma step down .... He enjoyed Wike generosity ... Now he should enjoy Wike evil scheming!!!!
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Jorussia(m): 6:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
where did you see or hear a court judgement that affirmed oshiomhole was rightly suspended by his ward excos? Oshiomhole decided to let the illegality slide because he felt betrayed by buhari and those around the presidency.The constitution of APC and PDP is clear it's only the NEC of the party that can suspend/remove the national chairman.

1 Like

Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Jorussia(m): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2021
emilo2bad:

That's not true no ward,local govt or state exco can suspend any national officer of APC.
Re: Secondus: Only PDP's NEC Can Suspend Me by Lovenorth: 6:32am On Sep 02, 2021
No one has the right to sack our Secondus grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘BVAS Hitches, Missing Voter Names’ — Yiaga Africa Releases Findings On Mock Acc / White Baby Born To Black Couple To Be Tested / Timetable For The Current Youwin Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.