Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,375 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye (22717 Views)

Kebbi Governor, Nasir Idris Gives Out Multimillion Naira Cars To Lawmakers / Edike Mboutidem Akpan In Multimillion Naira Fraud Scandal / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by lexy2014: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Let me give u little insight those projects are in completed and to complete them Dapo will need more money.

At the end the revenues that will be coming in from those schools won't be up to any thing cos they are village schools .

Mind you I am not supporting this useless daru Dapo ooooo.

He has been ineffective since day one he came into power .

Look at public schools in Ogun today most of them are now shadow of their past glories .

Imagine students exams are now written on black boards, schools can't give student report sheet cos no money to print it .

I was crying few weeks back when my daughter came home from BGC that there is no report sheet even to print answer sheet for students nah double wahala.

Ogun is no longer working ooooo

what is dapo abiodun doing with money that he cant complete uncompleted schools or provide report sheet for school children? how do u no that d revenue coming from d schools wont be anything? all d revenue d state govt has been receiving, what has been done with it? this one that u are concerned about revenue? if d govt is making revenue from those schools, u think they will use it for u? since u say d schools are village schools, arent u aware that there are schools in villages where children sit on d floor and on stones to receive classes? arent u aware that there are schools in villages with no roof? if u were in d village, would u like ur child to learn in such an environment? revenue or money isnt d problem of d govt
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Well in as much that I did like to agree with you on the few points raised about schools in villages without roof .

Like I said earlier Dapo is a confused governor , I still told some one yesterday that Nigeria problems is not from the presidency rather the governor's .

The.moment we start holding the governor's responsible that's when Nigeria can enjoy dividend of democracy.

God bless you sir

lexy2014:

what is dapo abiodun doing with money that he cant complete uncompleted schools or provide report sheet for school children? how do u no that d revenue coming from d schools wont be anything? all d revenue d state govt has been receiving, what has been done with it? this one that u are concerned about revenue? if d govt is making revenue from those schools, u think they will use it for u? since u say d schools are village schools, arent u aware that there are schools in villages where children sit on d floor and on stones to receive classes? arent u aware that there are schools in villages with no roof? if u were in d village, would u like ur child to learn in such an environment? revenue or money isnt d problem of d govt
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by topatee: 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
lexy2014:

its in d question:

how does Amosun being a thief justify Abiodun abandoning completed projects and allowing them to rot?

Its not all the BOGUS project that are viable, Have you been to the one of the model school Dapo remodeled as "IT Centre " along Abeokuta-Shagamu road, all because no parent will send their kids to a lonely jungle all in the name of Model school. The man just waste Ogun State funds, he should be called back for questioning after his BIG BROTHER in Abuja is kicked out.
When it was about 3 months to leave office, Amosun went with Bulldozers and start destroying manageable roads and when he was interviewed in public glare he promised to finished them as the contractors were paid 100% up front, where is that one done in any civilized county?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by topatee: 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
expertman:
Well in as much that I did like to agree with you on the few points raised about schools in villages without roof .

Like I said earlier Dapo is a confused governor , I still told some one yesterday that Nigeria problems is not from the presidency rather the governor's .

The.moment we start holding the governor's responsible that's when Nigeria can enjoy dividend of democracy.

God bless you sir
I live in Idi Aba, and he has completed the Rd abandoned by Amosun

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by expertman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
You mean the Elite to Idi Aba Road?

[quote author=topatee post=105425974][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by ackifemmy(m): 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Also an Uncompleted model school abandoned at Kemta Idi-aba Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Abandons Amosun's Multimillion-Naira Model School, Ago-Iwoye by rafcrown(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
BAD BELLY?
expertman:
Amosun is a bloody thief

Yes I live here in Abk.

And I know how it goes.

Amosun stole and milk Ogun dry I know how they carry Ghana must go almost every weekend .

Imagine one of his Messengers who run errands for him in taking the stolen money from bank to government house building 2 houses under 6months and told me he stole from the stolen money to build it .

Amosun is a fucking thief but you see that useless dapo he is just the equation twin brother of that mannequin in Aso rock . He knows nothing about governance.

Though if I was Dapo, I will do same those model school buildings are useless .

But Amosun build them to make money.

If you know u know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Chose Buhari To Fulfill Plans For Nigeria- V.P Osinbajo / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi / Dino Melaye: I Dumped Saraki For Atiku Because Atiku Is A Great Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.