Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) (40618 Views)

Pictures Of Civilian Presidents Of Nigeria In Military Uniforms / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) / Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5GQGftln4M

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by JAOS(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
Repentant bandits indeed
We now see why these people always have easy access to schools and travellers it is likely that they are also in the government
We pray other region are prepare for what will come down from the north

197 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by alsudan: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
See the rounds fired by these terrorists (Christened Bandits by Buhari) in the cause of Gyrating.

Their locations in our forests and villages too seem to be well known by the government, why have they not been wiped off in similar fashion as MNK and Igboho?

The one way pain me pass, is how the used our army colors to sew Mallam Jalabia.

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hahahahahah!

When your father is on the Throne in Aso Villa and you are just clearing slaves away from your Spoils n loot

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hahaha
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by anambraamaka: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wahala
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by BruncleZuma: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Fulfude-speaking terrorists, attired in the Nigerian Police and Military BDUs.

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAd/obama-what.gif[/img]

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Firstcitizen: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by RomanGreen: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu warned us oooo, una eye don dey clear small small, e go reach everyone door step.... These are the repentant boko boys while the women and children they rendered widow and fatherless respectively remains in everlasting agony, meanwhile mumuric is busy telling Buhari to pamper them like brothers....lol, naija is finished grin

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Felimax(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na so! No wonder they want to start fighting Amnesty International, most painful part to all these is that a very well known Pastor is the number 2 man in this country. Imagine the way God's name is so rubbished! lalasticlala thank you for this one. Video so downloaded!

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by sammy7410(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na wow oooo

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by benikad(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
I remember a time when the president of Chad led his soldiers to bombard boko-haram since then no terrorist group near chad again.

But look at us the so-called Giant of Africa Bandit, Boko Haram is using us to catch a cruise.

I really love this country a lot but most Times I feel so sad due to the incompetency and our corrupt leaders

It won't take a serious government anything to neutralize this animals

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by YoungLionken(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Gradually, Nigeria is coming after Afghanistan..

Talibans were seen celebrating their self acclaimed victory the other day..

Like I said before, Nigeria becoming Afghanistan is nonsense!

Nigeria is already Afghanistan. The difference is that, we are psychologically stronger than Afghanistan. Afghanistan, despite a war torn zone, is still finer than Nigeria, power difference..

Check the number of people wanting to flee Afghanistan daily and that of Nigeria, you will see no difference...

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Emmaxx: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
You always here allahu akbar after every shot. I think allahu akbar is the wicked demon working in all musleem terrorists. Children of destruction! May God save every innocent person in this country in Jesus' name. sad

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by BetExpert: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buhari don pay their September and October salaries but he is owing medical doctors and University lecturers 2 years salary and allowances. Buhari government of the terrorists by the terrorists for the terrorists grin

Buhari has supplied them with uniforms and weapons, they will start forming checking point and going on raids to kidnap and kill Southerners and middlebelt. Buhari will still employ them into Nigerian army. Buhari is the commander in chief of bandits forces

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by flexyrule(m): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Naija.

If your still in this "Contraception" and you're not making haste on how to leave.

Your blood would be on your head ooooo.

If care is not taken, Nigeria's case would be worse than Afghanistan. Trust the blackman, we dey always overdo.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Softboy001: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ddd
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Tyriq: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Afghanistan will be childs wen e set..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by TarOrfeeek: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
We don't even have an actual Intelligence Agency.

Normally using the surrounding areas in this video, a well positioned Intelligence Agency should be able to determine where these Terrorists are hiding.

DSS, SSS, DMI, NIA, DIA and NNSBS are just Akara and Akamu intelligence agencies.

They just go to the office to listen to music and watch movies on office PC.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by brosom(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Why Dem no go celebrate when their aga at top is ruling.

All Nigeria intelligence agencies are stupid..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by oneolajire(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria's version of Taliban.

Uncle Buhari must be happy with this, but mind you, they will say the video was from Afghanistan, celebrating the end of US over there.

APC pawns and Uncle Lie will blame SR and those who share this to be glorifying the bandits.

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by friedakara(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Its well with us in this country.
Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Sabadon(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Taliban...loading di di loading grin

How did they aquire such weapons, tell me that theres no police station or military base close by, or they suddenly went deaf to the sound of gunshuts

8 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by fastseo: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
You will never hear Gabar shahu say anything about this

14 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Massiveglory: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
The senate President should be impeached for failing to do the needful.

10 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeria has gone to the dogs....

Imagine the effrontery.

And to think the military and police are somewhere hearing those gun shots.

If this was on the East or South, by now the military would have invaded them,,,,, but now it's the owners of Nigeria. So therefore nothing would be done.

21 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) by Nikkganc08(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

Indeed, Bubu is working.

DSS, ARMY, POLICE , etc won't see this celebration.

They won't also feel insulted that criminals are wearing their uniforms.

And they'll never interfere.

Sadly, most empty skull guys thinks the problem of Nigeria is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

One day, uncircumcised bandits will enter ur houses and rape ur mother and sister without condom (while u and ur father watch helplessly).

Then kill ur dad.

Kill ur mum and sister after the rape.

Kidnap ur brothers and ask for ransom.

Burn down ur house

Then ask u to go get 20million naira as Ransom for ur brother else he'll be killed too.

Only then will u cry out for help.

But guess what...

U rejoiced when Nnamdi KANU was imprisoned.

U celebrated d arrest of Sunday Igboho.

Now, u r ALONE.

no more neighbors to come to ur rescue (cos they are all criminals and deserve to b in prison. While u r d only saint)

Its not a curse.

Its what people face daily in Nigeria.

Just read today or yesterdays headlines on Nairaland alone and see for ur self.

Irrespective of tribe, let's all remember that we first entered this world as HUMANS.

Before joining any TRIBE or RELIGION.

These days, wild animals are more civilized than humans.

Monkeys would hardly kill its fellow monkey.

But here in Nigeria, lol...

I don't even trust myself not to talk of trusting others.

Please, this is not a hate speech.

No tribe was mentioned or spoken against in my post.

I love my country Nigeria.
I love my president.
God bless Nigeria.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: What Abba Kyari Did Affects You As A Nigerian / Another Fulani Massacre In Ayilamo, Benue (Graphic Pictures) / Zamfara: APC Member Burnt, Others Attacked By PDP Thugs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.