Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) (44893 Views)

#AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Heavy Gunshots As Bandits In Military Uniforms Celebrate (Video) / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2021
AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Jubilate (Photos, Video)

All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate for the Anambra governorship election, Charles Soludo was hugged by his 90-Year-Old father in their family compound in Isuofia, Aguata LGA, while they Jubilate for Soludo's lead in the election results released so far, IgbereTV reports.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is yet to announce the winner of the election at the time of this report.

https://www.facebook.com/660673490805047/posts/1990314301174286/

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNhP0Ir2bfw

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Fistop: 4:53am On Nov 08, 2021
Lovely

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Coolsperm: 5:11am On Nov 08, 2021
But why are Yoruba Muslims miscre.ants not happy with this election? Why?

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Davash222(m): 5:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Nna Gọvanọ.

God bless Ndigbo.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 08, 2021
When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.

297 Likes 32 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Davash222(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
When your father truly loves you,just know you shall be blessed heavily. Father's love come with an unending blessings, maybe it is the reason God keeps sending very good and kind people towards me and always made things easy for me.If you are finding it hard in life and things ain't working well for you,please go home and make your father smile and cause his heart to be happy towards you,forget all the horrible things he has ever done to you or your mom,forgive him and earn his blessings. This world is very deep and things don't just happen,things happen for a reason. I don't know who this message will touch but please don't take what I said with levity,may God bless each and everyone of you and crown your efforts with huge success.
This can't be Rozz. Go and return the phone to the owner.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 5:23am On Nov 08, 2021
If we all grind, then we all shine.

4 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by tony0806: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2021
Glory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2021
The soludo family's turn to eat lavishly from the national cake....reason for d happiness, nothing more.

Sorry in advance to any anambran who thinks this man is coming to perform a miracle...it will all end in tears.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by AmigoDeDon(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Ok up APGA

2 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by pointstores(m): 5:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Nice
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by av475: 5:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Charlie nwamgbafor

3 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by buksarki: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2021
This Soludo and Rotimi Amaechi, are they brothers?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Davash222:

This can't be Rozz. Go and return the phone to the owner.
Judge not by mere comments on romance section, I'm a gentle dove in reality.

8 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Thryphosa(m): 5:26am On Nov 08, 2021
congrats prof. He has made his father proud.

9 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Abaman001(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
No Niger Delta(south south) No Biafra, of course they have no other choice rather than jubilate in "One Nigeria" according to Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, who coerced us into this shit called one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Bedtec: 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Thunder fire all those people that voted APC in Ala Igbo.... Congratulations to Soludo Solution, a proud father whom his son has achieved what he couldn't achieve..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Soludo shouldn't disappoint Anambra people, it will be a landmark for him and will also determine his political future if he delivers as expected.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:

Woww!!
It's Nice a Lady knows the value of Fathers in a child's life!!.. smiley
Though not celebrated like mother's, Fathers sacrifice alot !

Saying this Because one Aunty Future is Female who always tells us here dat They are Dangerous! sad
According to her, you should not leave daughters with Dem as They are all potential rapists! undecided

Once again, Kudos to you! God Bless your Dad and you too!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
ATTENTION SEEKER angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Davash222(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
Iyaebe:
Judge not by mere comments on romance section, I'm a gentle dove in reality.
[/s]
It's too early for this madness!

13 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 5:27am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Dem don hack this acct grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Ayo8(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2021
If Soludo fails to deliver, God knows I will go to my village shrine to curse him...

4 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Nahunger(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Touching
Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by deboysben(m): 5:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Coolsperm:
they wished ipob would disrupt the election so that APC will take over.
But they were all highly disappointed.
Enemies of mankind.
Terrorist supporters.

24 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by JAMO84: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Soludo is the best candidate.

He will defect to APC when he falls out with Obiano and ipob terrorists (not all Igbo) will cry like babies.

4 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Fasindo: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2021
shocked

Congratulations to Soludo.

Hope he will now finish the hospital he started building at Isiaku - Isuofia since 2008.

By the APC will be like Tanko how do we reclaim Anambra from APGA at the Supreme Court

2 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by elotajohn1(m): 5:29am On Nov 08, 2021
The Incoming Governor

8 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by cyrusmillz: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Congrats Gee. I've been a fan since his days at the CBN. Arguably the most popular CBN governor till date. My heart goes out to Maduka ...and alexrpts

13 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by ritux: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2021
What happened to the acclaimed online people’s choice of Maduka? Did he even get up to 1000 votes? After all the eye service philanthropic gifts.

Someone should please tell me what happened to him.

6 Likes

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Sonyboom765: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Yoruba Muslim do not have time for fools

Coolsperm:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: AnambraDecides: Soludo's 90-Year-Old Father Hugs Him As They Celebrate (Video) by Bomaye7(m): 5:31am On Nov 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
The soludo family's turn to eat lavishly from the national cake....reason for d happiness, nothing more.

Sorry in advance to any anambran who thinks this man is coming to perform a miracle...it will all end in tears.
God will disappoint you, your evil heart desires won't work in anambra

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Is Making Appointments Without Tinubu's Knowledge- Lagos Assembly / Daniel Ukpera Donates Ropes To His Community To Tie Goats / Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.