Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Wot Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wot Does She Want? (646 Views)

Help!! Hav U Seen Dis B4?? Wot Does It Mean? / Wot Does D Statement Mean / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wot Does She Want? by tosyne09: 3:45am On May 23, 2011
It's well. Thank u all 4 ur contributn. U're al appreciated.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by Seun(m): 3:49am On May 23, 2011
Stop giving her money but continue calling her and taking to her. Then you'll know for sure.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by tosyne09: 4:00am On May 23, 2011
Each time she say al dis things i felt like a fool. am thinkn abt taking a u-turn since i didn't get her drift.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by Dyt(f): 5:14am On May 23, 2011
Me i does nt understood anyth u v write oo
190 cm ere n interprete
Re: Wot Does She Want? by tosyne09: 5:47am On May 23, 2011
Pls try n read tru again, u'l definitely get it.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by Wislet(f): 8:18am On May 23, 2011
tosyne09:

I'm in a frdship like relatnshpwh started last year. I n d gal in questn ar in same skul.I've neva bn to her hostel but each time i called her dat i want to see her, she would find d time no mata wot to see me. sm days bk now she told me she needed sm money of wh i tried as much as posble to get d money 4 her. Now she needed anoda cash. I told her dat am a stdnt just like her n she said, 'i just want u to know my problem not dat u're obligated to me'. Evritin i did 4 her includn d text n cal, she has a way of appreciatn them n if i do not cal her 4 sm days, she would say am not a true frd. D issue is dis,each time we meet she's use to saying dis "if she does not say am frustrating, she would say am 2 local n to worsn d situatn she may said, i should GROW UP". To thoes dat hv bn in reltnship 4 long or had sm experience.Pls help me unravel al dis statements above. Wot does she want?
FRUSTRATING: I dont know wat to do wit u. Am not in a 'normal' relationship here.
LOCAL: U dont bring light. U dont do wat ur fellow guys do, u're not current. No spending, no swags.
GROW UP: If u wanna be in a relationship, get to know how other guys treat girls & do same to me.
Young man, pls face ur studies, u dont need any negative distractions. U dont need such derogatory words: if she wants a made & ready-to-spend man, she should find one.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by francisj(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2011
I understd what you passing tru. you are dating a gal that need real Zap.i.n.g and fun !!!
you don't understd these higher institution babes of nowadays, they wanna feel the swagger to the core,
so you have a choice of looking 4 dough to spend on her(@ the detriment of Ur education) or 4get about her and look 4 another babe little taste.
Re: Wot Does She Want? by bobbyray(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2011
@OP, do u have christian fellowship in your school?
if YES, Join ONE immediately, your future is in danger
Re: Wot Does She Want? by xynerise: 10:35am On May 23, 2011
@op. Some gals are not worth spending a dime. Young man face your studies and leave these hustlers. Stop using your textbook money to spend on women. undecided
Re: Wot Does She Want? by MMM2(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2011
op
do u want 2 fu-ck her? if yes
keep giving her money till when u tap her Womanliness,
then u stop talking 2 her and delete her nos from ur fone.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Can U Marry Woman That Senior You Senior With 23year / Everyone Should Have A Kid At A Young Age. / Court Marriege In Lagos With A Foreigner Any Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.