Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,330 members, 7,846,458 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn (7425 Views)

Stop Targeting Our Politicians In Corruption Probe, Northern Groups Warn EFCC / Rights Groups Warn Presidential Election Tribunal Against Use Of Technicalities / Kalabari Is Not Ijaw – INC/IYC Be Warned - By Sepiribo Douglas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Ekealterego: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

And you believed at bolded cool
Please these tales are not true sir!
How do you just guess something is not true out of the blues? You didn't even ask about the book or how the subject got to learn Portugese? Or you think somehow the people in Nigeria in 1699 were incapable of learning a European language when they have had massive communication and contact with the language by that time? Even the area already had a Portuguese name by the time the history account was made in 1699.

7 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by ChangedMan1999(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2021
If it hasn't been confirmed whether Kalahari is Ijaw, is it Ndoki that is Ijaw.

Many bastards here say Spanish and Portuguese are alike but not the same therefore Igbo speaking of South South are not Ndigbo.

Even if we excuse language, the names of the villages attest to who they are.

6 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Parachoko: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2021
BKayy:

Have you heard of abandoned property?
Yes I have. It happened mostly in PH.

So where is Asari Dokunbo from?
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2021
IDENNAA:

Personally , I don't give a crap about what a Bonny ,Kalabali , Opobo , Ika or anybody says about being Igbo....my point is that you do not own the channel of waters that flows into the ocean and if you try to frustrate our efforts we will handle you in a way you will not like.

Be warned!
wait oo....who wan handle us?
na mouth una jux dey make.....
una go come beg us atlast....
if you people begged us very well, we will allow you sailed it in a cheap rate....though, a per ship will pay for each of it trip....

but we will make sure the payment is fair to you as our brothers....

ijaw nation will be giant of africa in a year because it will get income from every corner...

we will be a donor nation...

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Ekealterego: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
if you people begged us very well, we will allow you sailed it in a cheap rate....though, a per ship will pay for each of it trip....

ijaw nation will be giant of africa in a year because it will get income from every corner...

Have you seen the maps? Our ships do not need to go through your own waters. Since you are praying for our downfall nah... Even we do not need to negotiate with Kalabari ethnic nationality.

6 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Mrexcell:

Ur wish for igboland to be landlocked forever will surely never come to pass as long as the people of akwa ibom are not joining ur ijaw republic the rivers that bothers abia state and akwa ibom shall forever remain an international water ways there's no amount of hatred or evil wish that can change that.
oya let watch and see.... do you foolishly think ibom republic will allow you evil people to sailed their rivers without payment?
keep dreamin
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
lwanga1993:
. Please does anybody know this AdakaBoro8 in person. Just PM me. I will reward you wholeheartedly.
if you want to killed me, i can give you my addresses..
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2021
BKayy:
Whose waters? See this one oh grin
u go no wen de time come
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Have you seen the maps? Our ships do not need to go through your own waters. Since you are praying for our downfall nah... Even we do not need to negotiate with Kalahari ethnic nationality.
which map?
well, we never wished Igbos any down fall... we love you people but it was ipob and it followers that started this hatred.... ipob add us into biafra without our consent
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
you know nothing... your people have insulted Ijaw more than in other threads....
they have called us all sorts of names..... even in this thread, you seen them calling my tribe drunkard....
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
[/b]

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
you know nothing here guy... first report your brothers that are name calling my tribe...
they called us drunkards, lazy people, creek dwellers, etc and its my reaction you see.... mugu
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by NakwansaPolice: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you know nothing... your people have insulted Ijaw more than in other threads....
they have called us all sorts of names..... even in this thread, you seen them calling my tribe drunkard....
report them

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by NakwansaPolice: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you know nothing here guy... first report your brothers that are name calling my tribe...
they called us drunkards, lazy people, creek dwellers, etc and its my reaction you see.... mugu
report them

Let's make nairaland great
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
report them
why dont you report them since what they doing is not correct..? or are a bias man tryin form justice man?

1 Like

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by SlayerForever: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2021
IDENNAA:

Stop giving this guy any sense of importance. Whether Ijaw like it or not , we will sail the rivers that flows into the ocean and they will not do a danm thing about it. Enough with the diplomacy....everybody get crase for head. We can also help them for once and blow up their useless pipelines and render that mosquitoes infested creek useless forever! I think the opportunity given to Goodluck to become a president is making them feel somehow.

You ehn

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by IDENNAA(m): 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

You dont have the capacity to reason like a proper human being. Which Ijaw nation ? The same one begins and ends with Bayelsa that cant compete with Ebonyi...lmao

If your forefathers are lazy just like most of you are what makes you think you will suddenly become as enterprising as the Igbo ? You cant compete in sports , education nor commerce. Who are your intellectuals...that fat pig asari that could barely breath..lmao

13 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by IDENNAA(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
report them

Yes , some Igbo sell cocaine to addicts in Eueope , SA and Asian but we don't snort cocaine....however , your people are notoriously known as drunks who sit around the creeks gobbling kaikai why the women are the main provider. Must I tell you Patient Jonathan was the one that paid GEJ bride price and married him ?

11 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by onumadu: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

How do you just guess something is not true out of the blues? You didn't even ask about the book or how the subject got to learn Portugese? Or you think somehow the people in Nigeria in 1699 were incapable of learning a European language when they have had massive communication and contact with the language by that time? Even the area already had a Portuguese name by the time the history account was made in 1699.

Solid point.
Vasco da Gama sailed around Africa in 1497.
So the Portuguese traded with African coastal nations since then.
If African kings couldn't learn Portuguese by 1699, it means that they couldn't learn it for 200 years!
Mehn, kings learn languages in months, not to talk of years!

9 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by cheruv: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
guy this group doesnt exist,, go sleep.... i know kalabari more than you foolishly think....
i know the groups in kalabari and their leaders..... guy go sleep with your fake news....
i have called many of my friends in kalabari and they all saying its a fat lie....
guy go sleep..
You called your friends in kalaɓarị? cheesy
I was expecting to read that you called the amanyanabo angry
A na·akọgheri tongue

8 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by eastOFwest(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
lwanga1993:
. Please does anybody know this AdakaBoro8 in person. Just PM me. I will reward you wholeheartedly.

Most likely a person from SW or Northern Nigeria in real life. Best ignored

6 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by onumadu: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
As for the topic, I have always known that Kalabari, Okrika, and other ethnic groups to the Eastern coasts of the Niger delta would NEVER accept to be lobbed together as Ijaw for sure.
There are no consistently solid historical, cultural, anthropological, or even political evidence to support Ijaw claims over those people.
The most important reason is that nearly all of them are mixed up with Igbo to certain extents, and would rather lean towards Igbo, or stand alone, than follow Ijaw from whom they really benefit nothing.
Expect more of such dissociation going forward as some Ijaw continue to nurse the dreams for "Ijaw Republic".

9 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Mrexcell(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oya let watch and see.... do you foolishly think ibom republic will allow you evil people to sailed their rivers without payment?
keep dreamin

There are already international laws that are guiding these things let's just wait and see till the time comes. I don't really even understand where all these hatred for the igbo nation is coming from I doubt if u are even really ijaw the igbos I know have never wished the ijaw nation this type of evil they have always supported the ijaws politically in the past well u can't curse a people God himself in his infinite wisdom have blessed abundantly.

12 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Malawian(m): 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
IDENNAA:

Stop giving this guy any sense of importance. Whether Ijaw like it or not , we will sail the rivers that flows into the ocean and they will not do a danm thing about it. Enough with the diplomacy....everybody get crase for head. We can also help them for once and blow up their useless pipelines and render that mosquitoes infested creek useless forever! I think the opportunity given to Goodluck to become a president is making them feel somehow.
Even GEJ is not even Ijaw.

9 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Malawian(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

If you check, Igbo industrialists have built a lot of distilleries that produces premium ogogoro. You will exchange that your money for our ogogoro.

8 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by htdot: 10:44am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Vintagepipes post=105428062][/quote]
Forst, the source.
Secondly, let kalabari people come out to reject it not people from anambra...
Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by Vintagepipes: 11:16am On Sep 03, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
which map?
well, we never wished Igbos any down fall... we love you people but it was ipob and it followers that started this hatred.... ipob add us into biafra without our consent
Bkayy, Nwanyiowashi, Idenna, Slayerforever, Ekealterego, Captain8 and others who thought this was bullshit, this story is now featuring currently on IgbereTV FAcebook page with a lot of comments. Maybe you can see other opinions there too.

5 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by RobbStark(m): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Having gone thro the write up as posted by the OP, all I can deduce is that the write up tried to twist the truth just like they have done in the past to separate the Ijaw speaking tribes of the Delta. But it failed.

Be it Kalabari, Ibani.....bonny n Opobo, Okrika, nembe, brass, et al, they are all Ijaws.
Say what you want, it won't change anything concerning that.

The same people they tried to separate meets regularly under the umbrella of the Ijaw National Congress. Even when IYC meets, no such separation was ever discussed but rather the need to always stay the course of the Ijaw race.

This is all I have to say,,,,,, continue ranting here n there, open threads upon threads, Ijaws are one and your rants ends here in Nland.

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Kalabari Is NOT Ijaw - Kalabari Groups Warn by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Malawian:

If you check, Igbo industrialists have built a lot of distilleries that produces premium ogogoro. You will exchange that your money for our ogogoro.
igbo industrialists are crime runners that are giving us bad names in the global system.....
no igbo man can make money through any genuine means or business...this how igbos making money...drug runnin...baby factory....ritualism...419....fake product sellin....ashawo work...etc....
without criminality, ibos cannot buy even bicycle talk more of motor...

industrialist my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tolu Ibitola Awards Scholarship To Miss Ilogbo, Olabisi Ogunleye / Kano State Governor Orders Release Of Detained Boko Haram Members / Ojukwu’s Death Is A Big Loss To Nigeria - Fashola

Viewing this topic: Bardo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.