Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me (12672 Views)

Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His / Fani-Kayode Moves To Return To APC, Meets Caretaker Chairman, Mai Mala Buni / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by oshozondii: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
National Chairman, Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee CECPC of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC and Yobe state Governor, Mai Mala Buni has reacted to Wednesday’s order of a Delta state High Court in Asaba, which allegedly restrained him from acting as Chairman, saying the order is not binding on him.

The governor spoke through a statement by his Director General, Press and Media Affairs, Mamman Mohammed, on Thursday in Abuja.

He said only mischief makers were misinterpreting the order as it was directed at the Delta state Caretaker Chairman and not him, Buni.

The statement reads; “Mr Elvis Ayomanor and seven others on 19th August instituted a case against the APC and its leadership in a High Court of Justice, Asaba, Delta state, challenging the outcome of the party’s ward Congress of 31st July, 2021.

“The seven applicants prayed the court to among other things issue and service the originating summons on 15 defendants including the party, the Chairman Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee and members as well as, the Chairman of the party in the state.

“The applicants also sought the court to issue interim injunction to restrain the chairman and members of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee from acting or parading themselves as leaders of the party pending the determination of the case against the outcome of the ward Congress in Delta state before the court.

“They also prayed for interim injunction restraining the party from conducting the local government and state government Congresses slated for 4th September in Delta state pending the determination of the case before the court.
“The High court in its wisdom ruled; ‘This court has looked at the motion Ex-Parte dated 18th/8/2021 and filed 19th/8/2021seeking the reliefs as set out on the face of the motion paper.

“This court has also looked at the supporting affidavit along with exhibits attached as well as the written address containing legal arguments in support of the prayers sought. Reliefs 1, 2, 3 and 4 have to do with issues of service of processes on all parties in this suit. Relief 5, 6 and 7 are injunctive reliefs being sought in the interim.

The affidavits in support contain sufficient grounds for the grant of the reliefs being sought. Reliefs 1,2,3,4 and alternative prayer 5 of the motion Ex-Parte are hereby granted. Alternative prayer 5 is granted only in relation to the 15th defendant (Jones Ode Erue, Chairman APC, Delta State).

“In compliance with order 39 Rule 7(3) of the Extant Civil Procedure Rules of this court, this order of injunction granted shall abate after 7 days. It shall not operate ad infinitum. This matter stands adjourned to 7th September, 2021 by 10.00am on agreement of counsel”.

“From the above, it is apparently clear that the court ruling only affected the15th defendant (Delta state Chairman of APC) and not the National Chairman of the Caretaker Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee and Yobe state Governor, Hon. Mai Mala Buni and other members of the committee.

“It is also clear that the restriction of the forthcoming ward Congress is limited to Delta state and does not affect other states.

“Some mischief makers who never wished the party well, had continued to misrepresent the facts mostly without having access to the court ruling”.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/delta-court-order-not-binding-on-me-says-buni/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by duro4chang(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Small small you go destroy ya party. He good like that. That is what we want.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by chatinent: 7:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
The hardship has made man unable to read more than five lines anymore...esp when it concerns politics. Btw, I am more interested in writing academic assignments as a freelance writer. I am still available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.

24 Likes

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by yinkus6750(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
So, a court allows caretaker at national level, but is against them at state level.
I trust APC, when it comes to court orders.
Keyamo, food don done oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by 2021Blogger: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Mangekyo: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
This is a huge disrespect to we the Delta people.

2 Likes

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by LibertyRep: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
They keep setting unnecessary legal landmines for themselves within the same party.
There should be no ambiguity in court rulings.

Their fall may be heavier than the Humpty Dumpty in the famous nursery rhyme.

4 Likes

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Boma Buni of Bbnaija. Naija and APC na play

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by PAWG(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
I thought Buni was occupying that position on a caretaker basis? He’s now holding onto it like his birth right

Politicians are greedy bastards.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
undecided
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by prowriterss: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Introducing pi networks gateway to your financial freedom...In 2009, when Bitcoin was first released, 50 coins could be mined for free every 10 minutes. Most people find it worthless. Now one Bitcoin is $ 43,000. When Litecoin was released in 2011, 100 LTC could be mined for free every day. Most people think it's still worthless. As a result, one Litecoin is above $160. When Ethereum was first released in 2014, 30 ETH could be mined for free every day. Most people still believe that it is worthless, now one Ethereum is worth $ 3000. Why not sign up for pi and mine for free by clicking the mine button once every 24hrs till Dec when it will be launch,pls sign up with the link in my signature or download from Google play store by searching "Pi" and use the invitation code "4undRaiser" to get one free pi ....make sure you use your real name on sign up and also verify your account ....they are launching January so you should mine as much as you can........

You can also do your own research about pi with google, to learn more.....pls don't forget to use "4undRaiser" as your invitation code....thank me later wink wink wink
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by RichDad1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
These lawless lots using the backing of the incompetent Attorney General disobey court judgement will be disgraced at the end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by gurunlocker: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2021
Since May 2015, people stopped obeying court orders.

5 Likes

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Zico5(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Truly Fulani is bigger than anybody in this country currently. They are even bigger than any judge from magistrate to supreme court. If Lord Buhari can flout any ruling then why would Buni not do same. Justice is just for common man in this country. The true owner of Nigeria will never obey any ruling. We are truly in problem in this country.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by wallrichy: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Na You Sabi....very stupid and wicked politicians.

Please I need a sharp driver to pilot my car on Bolt level in Port Harcourt. Must have a good maintenance culture and ofcourse experience in bolt operations within Port Harcourt City and environs.

If you have a candidate, please send a mail to wallrichy@gmail.com
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by tmtech: 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nigeiram Judiciary no get level again with their mumu kangaroo judgement..
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by PrinceOfLagos: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
You all can kill yourselves for all we care
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Franchise21(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
OK
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by chinjo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Omo see boldness. He also want to disobey the court as Buhari has always done. Eye go soon turn am.
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by wink2015(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
The court order will affect him.

He is just trying to DOWNPLAY the court ruling.

Comrade Oshomole started like this.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Symptoms of a failed country
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Thinktwicemybro: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Thinktwicemybro: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Only this mugu is holding on to two paid office. Collecting two salaries. Nigeria is dead.
We can keep decieving ourselves but this country surely have an expiring date.
Only today EFCC just froze 20 billion naira workers salary stolen by governor yahaya Bello. Shameless country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Fiscus105(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
oshozondii:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/delta-court-order-not-binding-on-me-says-buni/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

If buhari wants to use it as tool, it would be directed at you, the office would have been beefed up by stern looking security by now.

Buhari mr integrity

How i wish our contry can allow ex leader to smell 1/10 of mess he subjected citizens to wen he was in government.

Zuma is cooling his head in South Africa prison
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by Guyman02: 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
We expected your exact response, Buhari doesn't obey Court orders. Malami has already assured you that nothing will happen if you refuse to obey the order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
How is it not binding on him? undecided
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by offiahvictor(m): 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
PAWG:
I thought Buni was occupying that position on a caretaker basis? He’s now holding onto it like his birth right

Politicians are greedy bastards.
I know power corrupts. To know the true color of a man,give him money or power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by udemzyudex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
chatinent:
The hardship has made man unable to read more than five lines anymore...esp when it concerns politics. Btw, I am still available to write your assignments, thesis and dissertations.

You wey no fit read more than 5 lines wan write assignments, thesis and dissertations?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by chatinent: 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
udemzyudex:

You wey no fit read more than 5 lines wan write assignments, thesis and dissertations?

You got me.

I bow for you.

Btw, what's your topic?

1 Like

Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by ipobarethieves: 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
sad Useless and lawless bastards angry
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by ipobarethieves: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry Terrorists angry KEYAMO, ABUBAKAR MALAMI sad, patami and their fellow travellers will destroy the party sad
Re: Mai Mala Buni: Delta Court Order Not Binding On Me by sapientia(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
APC carried Zone Bs Lose or Draw under 1.5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Extends Order Stopping PDP From Suspending, Expelling Wike To March 6 / Sunny Tyoden Visits Building Collapse Scene In Jos / Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.