Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,217 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys (12667 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by ECASH120: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1AQm9I9uUM

Amid the crisis rocking the boat of the Peoples Democratic Party, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, on Monday, said he won’t leave his political foes for God to deal with them but he will flog and crush those he described as “the small boys”.
“God has given me what it takes to crush these people, for me to crush my enemies,” Wike said in Aba in Abia State when he commissioned the Osisioma Interchange and the Dualised Aba-Owerri Road.

Wike, who was hosted by his Abia counterpart, Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, also said he understands relationship, adding that nobody can break his ranks with his PDP brother governors and allies like Ikpeazu, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi (Enugu), Governor Samuel Ortom (Benue), and Governor Seyi Makinde (Oyo).

Of late, Wike and his allies have been pictured together on vacation abroad and they have taken the same position that PDP national chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, resign his position for a southerner.

“No relationship can be bought with money. When I read some newspapers, they say some people are making attempts to break ranks. I said do you understand the modus operandi of what we are doing? If they understand the modus operandi, they will not waste their time.

“If you like, go and meet Ikpeazu, if you like go and meet Seyi, if you like go and meet Ortom, if you like go and meet Ugwuanyi. You don’t even understand what we are doing…you are making mistakes,” the Rivers governor stated.

Wike further said Ayu should respect agreement and resign or Nigerians will know who is relevant or not at the appropriate time.

Ayu had described Wike and his brother governors in the South as “children” and the Rivers governor had fired back that the “children” brought the former senator from the gutters and made his PDP national chairman last year after a Tsunami caused the displacement of Uche Secondus.

Throwing a jab at Ayu, Wike said his enemies are “small boys” and he won’t waste time dealing with them.

“I was in the plane with him (Ikpeazu) and we were discussing. He said why will not leave these people for God? But I told him why are you overcrowding God? God has given me what it takes to crush these people, for me to crush my enemies.

“Now that I know I have the capacity to flog these small boys, you want me to leave it for God? I won’t do that. I am going to flog them pepperly. When we start campaign, we will know who is who,” the governor said.

Channels Television had reported that Wike in May lost his presidential bid to former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, a northerner from Adamawa State. Months before the PDP presidential primary, Ayu, also a northerner from Benue State, had in October said he will resign should a northerner emerge presidential candidate of the leading opposition party.

However, Ayu made a U-turn of late, saying he won’t resign but will end his four-year tenure. Consequently, Wike last week lampooned the PDP chairman, saying arrogance and ingratitude won’t help him. The Rivers governor also insisted that Ayu vacate office.
Aside from Wike and his allies, PDP Board of Trustees Chairman, Walid Jibrin, also a northerner from Nasarawa State, agreed that it is unfair for the party to have its presidential candidate and national chairman from the same region

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/09/05/pdp-crisis-i-will-flog-crush-the-small-boys-says-wike/

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by kettykin: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike is history, his history date is 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Sonyboom: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike just de pepper them

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by ObituaryYebo: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
I prefer WIKE to stay in PDP and work against Atiku than for him to join APC

The game is on already as the Northern politicians are rally behind Atiku

I wish Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom and Makinde to work for Jagaban.

We need presidency in the South.
Southern progress is our top priority before Nigeria brake up

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nda o

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by ECASH120: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

You are not even saying Peter Obi.

You want them to work for a drug baron, sick, illiterate and someone with controversial everything.

Peter Obi is more qualified and wike should work for him same way Obasanjo is working for Obi

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by yinkus6750(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
The drama is getting irritating.
What's all the childish noise all the time?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by mradonis(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike talks too much. You be man for crying out loud.
I still don't respect him In any way.
With all the allocation you and okowa ve gotten as oil producing states , u guys couldn't even start a tiny refinery to help your state in future. Just squandering resources on worthless tins. Now they ve played beta leg over, you no let us rest.
Ur relevance is hanging on the balance. E go shock una come 2023. Obidient votes will increase the number of people with high BP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Phoenix9: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2022
OK
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by cyril10(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Wike behaving as if all power belongs to him, talks as if others will just sit back and watch him flog them.

8 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by favourobaro90: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hello
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by LeoDeKing: 5:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
ECASH120:

You want them to work for a drug baron, sick, illiterate and someone with controversial everything.

Peter Obi is more qualified and wike should work for him same way Obasanjo is working for Obi
He is talking about presidential aspirants of fed rep of Nigeria, not some tiny voice 3rd class olodo who has taken over from Nnamdi Kanu as the new ipob god.

41 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by FatimaAbubakar(f): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2022
Mad man
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Igboslayer: 2:06am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike is really spoiling for a fight.. An elephant in the glass shop. I think this man will work for APC eventually, LP have nothing to offer him except defeat.. If you are doubting the capacity of OBI to deliver if elected, think twice and read the following. Some Nairaland MOD have been making frantic efforts deleting this post whenever I posted on the front page. They don't want you to see it.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMqJZCA05E

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

40 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by tunwumi: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2022
Talking talker
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by yusufu16: 2:09am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

I agree. The North is already aligning with Atiku at the moment. Wike might just be a looser at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by broadman20: 2:17am On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He is talking about presidential aspirants of fed rep of Nigeria, not some tiny voice 3rd class olodo who has taken over from Nnamdi Kanu as the new ipob god.

And you foolishly voted an uneducated bigot like Buhari who in all consideration an average Nigerian is more wiiser than.

Only God in heaven knows how you people reason in that part of the world.

10 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Kobicove(m): 2:17am On Sep 06, 2022
Wike is giving them hot hot grin
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by GloriousGbola: 2:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Whatever wike thinks God has given him will be taken away may 29 next year.

Then we will know who the big and small boys are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Kobicove(m): 2:21am On Sep 06, 2022
ECASH120:

Who told you that Tinubu is an illiterate if I may ask
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by broadman20: 2:23am On Sep 06, 2022
Igboslayer:
Wike is really spoiling for a fight.. An elephant in the glass shop. I think this man will work for APC eventually, LP have nothing to offer him except defeat.. If you are doubting the capacity of OBI to deliver if elected, think twice and read the following. Some Nairaland MOD have been making frantic efforts deleting this post whenever I posted on the front page. They don't want you to see it.

See the following details about atrocities of the man Peter OBI. OBI was refused by Ojukwu to contest the second term as governor.

Former PDP chairman in Anambra, Dan Ulasi who accused Peter Obi of splitting the states along religious grounds as it has become a matter of Catholics against Anglicans against Pentecostals. We are now familiar with Obi's efforts to introduce religion to the forth coming election. You will ask your self how many mosque has he visited? Is he not seeking votes from Nigeria muslims?

OBI is a fraud, a Biafra at heart. This is a man who invested millions of dollars into a beer business own by is family that still promotes Biafra till this day. Hero beer wears the biafra flag from head to toe.. You can see in the Picture below for yourself, this not propaganda, it's what it is.

Nigerians needs be wise oooo. The black cloth this man wears up and down is part and parcel of the biafra insignia. Don't be fooled, he never tranformed Anambra state, after eight years the state became heavily indebted. The suffer no dey tire you people started their suffering from Anambra state.

Hahahaha! If Obi who we have seen his primary and secondary school certificate and has come for a live TV interview is a fraud, I wonder what Tinubu who is neither here nor there is.

Please kindly ask him to take up the debate that Atiku throws at him for a one hour TV interview.

No need to be hiding up and down, only criminals hide the way he is hiding.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by beerfraud: 2:33am On Sep 06, 2022
This Kerosene distributor may eventually work for Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the long run from the look of a thing
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by d142475: 2:49am On Sep 06, 2022
For God's sake Benue is not in the North. Even the Northerners do not consider the Middle Belt states to be a part of them when it comes to sharing of privileges. They only use them for political purposes. One of the most irritating phrases in Nigerian geo-political discourse is "The nineteen Northern states." It's a scam!
When Obasanjo appointed top army officials from the Middle Belt, whom they like to call North, the core Northerners complained of dicsrimantion against the North and then Obj reminded them of their dishonest claim that the North has nineteen states. How can you complain of discrimination against the North, when the "Northerners" from Kogi and Benue are appointed into high offices. That tells you that they don't really see the Middle Belt states are true northerners.
We need to call out this scam and accentuate the fact of a region, called Middle Belt, which is culturally distinct from the North. They call Kogi or Benue North, yet neither shares boundaries with any Hausa/Fulani or core Northern states.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Kdon2: 2:57am On Sep 06, 2022
Igboslayer:

Nigeria is already suffering, so save your talk
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Kdon2: 2:59am On Sep 06, 2022
Kobicove:

Who told you that Tinubu is an illiterate if I may ask

They are just bitter obituaries!
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by Kdon2: 3:01am On Sep 06, 2022
d142475:
For God's sake Benue is not in the North. Even the Northerners do not consider the Middle Belt states to be a part of them when it comes to sharing of privileges. They only use them for political purposes. One of the most irritating phrases in Nigerian geo-political discourse is "The nineteen Northern states." It's a scam!
When Obasanjo appointed top army officials from the Middle Belt, whom they like to call North, the core Northerners complained of dicsrimantion against the North and then Obj reminded them of their dishonest claim that the North has nineteen states. How can you complain of discrimination against the North, when the "Northerners" from Kogi and Benue are appointed into high offices. That tells you that they don't really see the Middle Belt states are true northerners.
We need to call out this scam and accentuate the fact of a region, called Middle Belt, which is culturally distinct from the North. They call Kogi or Benue North, yet neither shares boundaries with any Hausa/Fulani or core Northern states.

Gbam! Good one bro!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:19am On Sep 06, 2022
Catching cruise with apc.Why not defect if you get mind Wike.
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by CheapHomes1: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2022
LeoDeKing:

How is Tinubu a presidential aspirant of federal rep?
Re: Wike: I Will Flog and crush small boys by CheapHomes1: 4:10am On Sep 06, 2022
ObituaryYebo:

The kind of myopism you demonstrated is the reason politicians will continue to thrive as gods in Nigeria.
Is Tinubu the only presidential aspirant from the south? How does having a southerner as president guarantee the progress of the south? Does the south not have governors and other political office holders? Why has the south not progressed? If southern presidency was your priority, where were you when Tinubu was supporting buhari against Jonathan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Plans To Extend Drone Strikes Operation To Nigeria / 40 Notable Quotes From Peter Obi / Woman Reportedly Brutalised By Rivers Police Loses Pregnancy, Demands Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.