Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) (51824 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by emmanuelbrown26: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Life is just damn, u get money wahala, u poor wahala

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
cry
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by inoki247: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
lol no b all blessing dey useful...
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
See client wey person dey find grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Hezmatosky: 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Obi ka ha ji eri ego cool
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by shadrach77: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Having the money wasn't the issue. Allowing people to know was the problem. Such money will bring friends and enemy to you in equal measure.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by wallay77(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
hmmm
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
decatalyst:
Most people really don't understand what is money or the concept of money.

Money you don't work for has a way of messing you up if you are not very careful. Sadly, she is 6 feels down.

Are you sure

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by cardoso514: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
So sad,in life not everynody that can manage 1million naira.
Some thieves killed another human for 50naira!
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by nerd004: 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
To all those desperate Nigerian youth that think more money would bring them more happiness ,I believe this would teach you a lesson....

Money doesn't bring you happiness...it amplifies whatever you are as a person.

Real contentment is not the state of your bank account but the state of your heart..

Be wise

4 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:31pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawao, this is serious. To think that common £100 I no get, this life no balance sha.

Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Humanoid01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
She got the look of a drug addict .

It's more noble to be destroyed by £27M than to be destroyed by poverty.
Please how is it more noble?

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by toluxe0075: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
The problem she had is that many people knew she won that huge amount of money. If she had been anonymous, she would have enjoyed her wealth with peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by wonlasewonimi: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
ThothHermes:
Money is like weight. Your financial muscles must be developed to handle it else it will consume you. Most people who wish for plenty money don't know what they are asking for.

Fact! Many people want to have Dangote's money not understanding the burden that comes with it.

3 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Judithjovial(f): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2021
Justinlean02:
Life no balance at all, imagine us out here with such freaking amount.

Don't forget to checkout my signature

Margaret added: "Money has brought me nothing but grief. It has destroyed my life.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Having money and being lonely = trust issues... Maybe any one that comes around is an irritant to her.....Na this one dey pay all this iTunes card boys..grin

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by seyz91(m): 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
I tell you!
Cyphar:
When you don't have money... It's a problem.

When you have too much money, it's another problem on it's own.

Well I prefer the problem with money
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Bigchristo: 2:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16034710/euromillions-winner-margaret-loughrey-dead/amp/
The money didn’t destroy her life, her attitude did, when you have money and think you can bully everybody around you then they leave you to be alone with your riches
Most especially when she is living in a society where money don’t freak people because government has everything in place for both rich and the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Xman12345goat: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Cuttycool(f): 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Can you imagine . You see this life, some people do not have what it takes to manage wealth, that's why when you see average people who don't have much, don't feel bad, because many of them lack what it takes to handle wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by naturefellow(m): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lattop:
See came into limelight unprepared, the money is just too much for her brain

God I don do my best just Bless me with this money
the way you here how EFCC recovered £4m from Diezani Allison-Maduekwe. LOLO.

God bless you
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by chiiraq802(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
God!!!! why this woman no reply my Dm. embarassed

Rip tho. 27 million pounds cry
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Aganju849: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:
She got the look of a drug addict .

It's more noble to be destroyed by £27M than to be destroyed by poverty.

grin
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Born2winnx: 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cyphar:
When you don't have money... It's a problem.

When you have too much money, it's another problem on it's own.

Well I prefer the problem with money

becareful what you wish for Gee.

you can have the money and die next minute... that's one problem hope you know.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Lexusgs430: 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
All of una wey dey find excessive wealth...... Ova 2 una..... grin

Live rich or die poor....... cheesy
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by GeneralPula: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bet company’s are Gangsters..
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Hawkler: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
toluxe0075:
The problem she had is that many people knew she won that huge amount of money. If she had been anonymous, she would have enjoyed her wealth with peace of mind.
Evil eyes everywhere...Hmmm
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Skillsnigeria: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by ilovebole(f): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
There's no destination in riches. Purpose gives meaning to life.

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature..
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Felabrity: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Quick money dey get consequences
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by koyyess: 2:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Some people don't have use for too much money. All they require is a balance of everything.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Adakintroy: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Money you did work for you technically did not earn, hence one won't know how to control it.

Money is wild, you must grow with it like a wild pet from infant steadly. otherwise it may swallow you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile / Khairullah Khairkhwa Rehabilitated By Obama Now Leader In Afghanistan – Omokri / 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.