Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,424 members, 7,850,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) (51832 Views)

Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead In Cell In New York / Young Manager Who Lost Her Life While Saving Colleagues In Kenya Terror Attack / A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2021
What a moneydeath!
Share the remaining at once.

Check my sig to gain some good coins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Diamondplus1805(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Trouble no dey finish
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Reference(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hope the vast majority of Nigerians understand the basic message behind the sad story.... that life is all about values.

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Expensive2000(m): 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
Money is a Good. Money is Cool!

But my Deal with GOD is this;
Any Riches or Wealth, that will take me out from your Presence or will make me Lose Eternity in Heaven! Do not make me Have it! I do not Need it!

It was things like this that made Agur the So of Jakeh to Pray the Prayer below;
Well said my brother
Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:

Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:

Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by seunayantokun(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joins the list of Lotto tragedies.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by raphy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Money get there own problem

Money tht should have been invested wisely..

Anyway I remember hushpupi
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by mmsen: 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cyphar:
When you don't have money... It's a problem.

When you have too much money, it's another problem on it's own.

Well I prefer the problem with money

It's only a problem when other people know how much money you have, you become a target no matter where you are.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by toluxe0075: 3:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hawkler:

Evil eyes everywhere...Hmmm
Exactly. That's why it's better to play bet and win your millions online than win at a bet shop where everyone would know.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by DonroxyII: 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Cyphar:
When you don't have money... It's a problem.

When you have too much money, it's another problem on it's own.

Well I prefer the problem with money
The real deal is train your Brain before you make so much money if not the Aura of money kills and kills absolutely!!

Same for any achievement, success and Evil works together....... from 27M to 5M .... who won't be depressed .......

Train your Brain first ..... If she had laboured for that money not just via pairing some random numbers ...... she wouldn't lose it all .... she will guide the money jealously, and kill them all her antagonists for it not the money but her sufferness !!

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
Money wey be say Messi go collect in 7 months from Psg. Why he no kill himself?
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Proffdada: 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
Money is only good with wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by DonroxyII: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lattop:
See came into limelight unprepared, the money is just too much for her brain

God I don do my best just Bless me with this money
You are already blessed just go and make that money.... what stops you .... abi u sef wan chop am for lotto .....

Money made via hustle is what brain protects... brain ain't protecting the money per se but her wahala in arriving at the bunch .... she will kill for it!

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
MONEY WITHOUT GOD IS VANITY sad

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by belshazzar(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
And this, kids, is a huge reason why you should have a proper strategic plans for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by DonroxyII: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
worldclass68:

I'd prefer that money problem...abeg
Money is not actually a problem because anything can be done to make money........

The problem is your brain .... Once it can't handle the challenges that comes with success that's all .... That success will kill it ..... Brain die easily and she always overrate herself thinking she can handle it until pepper dem !

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Solatium(m): 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lattop:

I can bet you
can't handle ₦20m without misbehaving,you wey go hit club go dey Carry olóshó upandan

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Solatium(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:
Here is the thing...lottery winners don't need to be announced , nor do they need to announce themselves.

If you win a lottery...find out whether the rules of the lottery allow for your name to be announced as the winner. If they allow you to remain anonymous...then by all means remain anonymous. Don't show face. There are evil people in the world.

Nobody will give you such money and ask you to remain anonymous,your pictures go even dey on every bill board and pages of newspaper,all the investment bankers and luxury goods merchants of these Worlds go even come great you for house personally.
Lottery money na wetin Yòrùbá dey call owó ayé
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Solatium:

Nobody will give you such money and ask you to remain anonymous,your pictures go even dey on every bill board and pages of newspaper,all the investment bankers and luxury goods merchants of these Worlds go even come great you for house personally.
Lottery money na wetin Yòrùbá dey call owó ayé

Rules vary per location and per country.

In the US...some states allow you to remain anonymous. Some dont. Also depends on the company running the lottery.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by georgeakins: 3:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:
Here is the thing...lottery winners don't need to be announced , nor do they need to announce themselves.

If you win a lottery...find out whether the rules of the lottery allow for your name to be announced as the winner. If they allow you to remain anonymous...then by all means remain anonymous. Don't show face. There are evil people in the world.

Leave evil people out of this.

One thing about money is that it brings out your real character.

You cannot say someone is humble or good until he has either money or power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Solatium(m): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Modrov:

Rules vary per location and per country.

In the US...some states allow you to remain anonymous. Some dont. Also depends on the company running the lottery.

Probably when you are talking of small win,if you talk of mega cash like this you must declared the winner with a verifiable details.
How would people truly trust that the lottery is real if winner are concealed?
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by DonroxyII: 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
NewSoul:
Money wey be say Messi go collect in 7 months from Psg. Why he no kill himself?
Messi doesn't think about Money .... he has investment managers to do all that for him .... all he has to do is to tell dem what he wants and they will tell him whether he can afford it or not ............

That's why investment bankers in a recognised global rated investment firms are the goto .....

Ignorance though ..... her community killed her for the money!.... The money killed her !
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by ViktorCash: 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Women cant handle huge amounts of money. The world is run by Men cool
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by cybriz82(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
Crossroad1:
Having alot of money requires alot of sense and great humility to spend it.
Money brings maturity, respect and a certain level of confidence but it can also destroy you if care is not taken..

More money, more problem and more see finish

U remind of B.I.G n puffy..
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Litmus: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Bigchristo:
The money didn’t destroy her life, her attitude did, when you have money and think you can bully everybody around you then they leave you to be alone with your riches
Most especially when she is living in a society where money don’t freak people because government has everything in place for both rich and the poor.

What you've achieved here is the equivalent of hammering jigsaw pieces of the Monalisa into Picaso’s Weeping Woman.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by BigBashiru: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lattop:

this is also what happens to young attractive women who have men lined up to date them.....

between 16-26 a woman is approached by different men left right & center...most don't know what to do with all the interest and attention. most ultimately destroy themselves.....

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by offiahvictor(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
her village people succeeded
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Adjovi: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
When your mind is not prepared to handle wealth, when it comes you'll end up like her. No matter the money I know wan know how much it be. If it enter my hand, plans don dey like madt. I never get money the kind plans I dey make self dey scare me. Baba God abeg let my cup of wealth run over jare.
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2021
Was it a murder? Or was it a suicide?
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Solatium:

Probably when you are talking of small win,if you talk of mega cash like this you must declared the winner with a verifiable details.
How would people truly trust that the lottery is real if winner are concealed?

Even mega cash too..

As this Forbes artice...10 THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU WIN THE LOTTERY[url][/url] puts it

1. Remain anonymous if your state rules permit it. Once people know you're suddenly wealthy, you'll be badgered by requests for handouts from everyone from charities to long-lost friends and relatives--not to mention all the financial "experts" who will be vying for your business. So check state rules to see whether you can dodge them all by remaining anonymous.

Rules on winner publicity vary by state. In New York, for example, winners' names are a public record. Elsewhere it may be possible to maintain your anonymity by setting up a trust or limited liability company to receive the winnings, says Beth C. Gamel, a CPA with Pillar Financial Advisors in Waltham, MA. A client of Gamel's who won a past lottery did that, and had a lawyer claim the prize on behalf of of the trust. In South Carolina, it's also possible to remain anonymous.

Depending on where you bought the ticket, prize winners have between 180 days and one year from the date of the drawing to claim their prize. So find out what the state rules are and plot a course

In Jamaica...there is a mega lottery that allows winners to claim it anonymously. One guy who won 20 million dollars claimed his win wearing a full face mask that completely covered his face, and he was photographed wearing the mask. (Only the organizers knew who he was. He did not even tell family)

1 Like

Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by BigBashiru: 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
Adjovi:
When your mind is not prepared to handle wealth, when it comes you'll end up like her. No matter the money I know wan know how much it be. If it enter my hand, plans don dey like madt. I never get money the kind plans I dey make self dey scare me. Baba God abeg let my cup of wealth run over jare.

same applies to beauty...most women aren't prepared to deal with the level of interest that comes with it....and most beautiful women ultimately destroy themselves....
Re: Margaret Loughrey Who Said £27million Win Destroyed Her Life Found Dead (Pix) by Realhommie(m): 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
Seeing this story the saying of Apostle Paul readily comes to mind.

1 Timothy 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / Donald Trump Returns To Social Media With Post On Gab Account After Online Exile / Khairullah Khairkhwa Rehabilitated By Obama Now Leader In Afghanistan – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.