Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" (21112 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by sabreal: 5:27am On Sep 03, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-58425001?at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+Hausa&at_custom4=857BDA54-0C08-11EC-84C6-404716F31EAE]BBC Hausa [/url]

He is reportedly nursing a Guber ambition in his home State by 2023

lalasticlala mynd44

What is our business. Let him die, who cares?

BBC should channel their efforts to investigate who is sitting as Nigerian president and the state of health of jagabandit
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Enyimbamercedes: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2021
That's why the power sector was so useless

You just sent in CV and were made A Minister
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by watchindelta(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Cv minister lol without any experience, no wonder light no they their country. Unserious Country.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Qoko: 5:46am On Sep 03, 2021
No factory will employ 98% of PMB ministers despite capable hands within their portfolios, even Ngige and Health minister from South here are not capable of running pure water factories or bakery efficiently, if not only Fashola only amongst the ministers.

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Jolomenas: 5:59am On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Even local NGO won't appoint these Abokis CEO But they are being appinted as minister by Africa biggest economy
Look at you wailing on Nairaland
What has your father achieved?
Are you not stupid
Please go and manage your ghetto
Foolish man
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Rhozabeth(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Oga go and rest, u so underperformed that even the underperforming Buhari noticed ur underperformance and fired u, so pls don't justify ur underperformance!
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Bluntemperor: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2021
dollarsplenty:
Haha, Saleh collapse like Nigeria Power Grid.
But OP should have written sack letter, not resignation letter. Abi, how could he receive his own resignation letter?

We have people like this OP here, doing there things in an unconventional manner- confusion: resignation is different from sacking,biko.
Just imagine the calibers of our Ministers,you will be shocked- Education Minister only came up last week on 'no -cut off marks ,with Jamb,after a year we did not hear him.
When last did you hear about Budget Performance? What do these Ministers have to offer or are they waiting for the President to perform their duties for them?
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by 5ThChild: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2021
He collapsed when taking a rest
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Habib101: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Luk at this man oo grin grin he wasn't expecting it, maybe he was about to execute his stealing plan I think grin people don't want to work Na their large pocket them they focus angry
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Drizzy5001(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Even if you collapse, u no go ever agree, no be politicians again? bunch of Liars (Linus)
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Habib101: 6:27am On Sep 03, 2021
kokoA:
grin grin grin You have been unwell since last weekend, you haven't been to the office then, so your doctor did not tell you to rest since abi, he chose the day you were fire to tell you to rest. Baba, stop lai mohammeding biko, you have looted enough, let another person come and loot to.. grin

I dey tell you when I saw the sacked ministers I thought his name was among I was annoyed, him and ingige those are some of the few useless people for aso rock sad
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Habib101: 6:31am On Sep 03, 2021
crossfm:
He can go to hell for all I care.

Useless politicians.
Total useless I tell you,for naija, wey na their pocket be their primary assignment. sad
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Habib101: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Gadafii:
You have been unwell, may you remain unwell. ijot unmerited quota system criminal
The sack shock am, e choke cheesy
grin baad pikiiin
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by AnanseK(m): 6:35am On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:
Even local NGO won't appoint these Abokis CEO But they are being appinted as minister by Africa biggest economy

Says IPOB Terrorist.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Habib101: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Qoko:
No factory will employ 98% of PMB ministers despite capable hands within their portfolios, even Ngige and Health minister from South here are not capable of running pure water factories or bakery efficiently, if not only Fashola only amongst the ministers.
100% agreed, it's a facts.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by bizzibodi(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Why won't he collapsed when he has not embezzled Enough.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Kubernetes: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:

He holds an HND in Electrical Engineering.
He also has MBA from BUK kano.
He has various certifications in his professional and political carrier.
I don't know why you came up with this your hate on the Northerners. Its a heart disease to have such type of hate on your fellow bro from across the River Niger.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by gulfer: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
Good luck
Jonathan, anyone
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Raph82(m): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Wetin u go talk before?
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Kubernetes: 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Qoko:
Even fashola is not pulling up.
Ameachi is okay sha
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by chidi2003(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2021
An average Nigerian is power intoxicated (both the Leaders and the Led)!
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Rolings: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Lastmankc:
Baba,stop lying,you fainted because of the sack letter.Its only in Nigeria you will see the parasitic north heading a very big parastatals but outside this shit hole,most of them are dullard just like their master in Aso rock. Quota system minister,See him mumu face.Schools just released their Jamb cut off marks and the almighty unimaid is 150 while unilag is 200 this is one of the reasons Nigeria is in shambles.Buhari and incompetence is like 5 and 6 because i know that the persons that replaced this dead brain individuals are another super dullards.

But all schools should not have same cut off marka now.....the decision is a good one and what people have been clamouring for. Even in advanced countries like USA .....the admissions requirements of schools differ....is every college in the US an ivy league school.....
When we are crying we can still see with our eyes...we shouldn't condemn and badmouth everything because you dont like a government.

This your submission on JAMB is a goof

1 Like

Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by armadeo(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2021
slimfit1:
No sir you didn't you just had a sudden nap receiving sad news it's common.

Sudden nap..
Looool!!!
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by armadeo(m): 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Rolings:

But all schools should not have same cut off marka now.....the decision is a good one and what people have been clamouring for. Even in advanced countries like USA .....the admissions requirements of schools differ....is every college in the US an ivy league school.....
When we are crying we can still see with our eyes...we shouldn't condemn and badmouth everything because you dont like a government.

This your submission on JAMB is a goof

I disagree world wide the passmark is 50 or higher. Why should 37.5 be used as a passmark officially. It still the same issue...
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Adeboyeobj: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Wèrè dey disguise
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Molesblack(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
johnmartus:
Fake news everywhere Buhari is not that silly before you got fired he must have informed him.

Buhari pikin I hail dee grin
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by princewarri1985: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2021
He for die, non only collapse, useless set of human beings, thieves!
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by tusydes(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
Dat man na odeh! grin
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by tfelicityk(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Must you comment!

You telling us the story is real... Wish you quick recovering
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Focusmind: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
National grid collapse on your head there. Idiot! These guys have absolutely nothing to offer.
Under your watch, the grid has been collapsing. Just kukuma collapse with the national grid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation / Umahi, Deputy Appeal Sack Ruling / Nigeria Police Service Commission Approves Promotion Of Frank Mba, Ciroma To DIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.