Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" (21111 Views)

Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Nigerians To Get 18-Hour Electricity Supply Soon – Sale Mamman, Power Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Gwayas(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2021
I think the only sympathisers he is going to have is his family members. He is a very stingy man, can you imagine visiting a whole ministers house and be sarved a bottle of zobo.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by duro4chang(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Hahaha!
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by SAMAJ: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Hear word:I didn’t stay at home because sympathisers are trooping to console me;
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Safyqueen: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Lastmankc:
Baba,stop lying,you fainted because of the sack letter.Its only in Nigeria you will see the parasitic north heading a very big parastatals but outside this shit hole,most of them are dullard just like their master in Aso rock. Quota system minister,See him mumu face.Schools just released their Jamb cut off marks and the almighty unimaid is 150 while unilag is 200 this is one of the reasons Nigeria is in shambles.Buhari and incompetence is like 5 and 6 because i know that the persons that replaced this dead brain individuals are another super dullards.

This useless, worthless and baseless believe that the southern Nigeria is far ahead the north in Western education is one worm that's destroying the South vis-a-vis Nigeria.

You uses indices that favoured the south but you lack the knowledge of what is known as education.

Look for definition of education and educated person then come back to your senses and ask yourself, is an average northerner uneducated?

Many northerners, children under 18 memories their holy book and can as well write it wholly off hand, can we say or see that from Southerners?
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-58425001?at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+Hausa&at_custom4=857BDA54-0C08-11EC-84C6-404716F31EAE]BBC Hausa [/url]

He is reportedly nursing a Guber ambition in his home State by 2023

lalasticlala mynd44

At least he can talk.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by internationalman(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2021
Jolomenas:

Look at you wailing on Nairaland
What has your father achieved?
Are you not stupid
Please go and manage your ghetto
Foolish man

You and your father are stupid.. let's start by counting your slowpoke of a father's achievement before we count my father's..
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Jolomenas: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2021
internationalman:

You and your father are stupid.. let's start by counting your slowpoke of a father's achievement before we count my father's..
You’re an Animal, you’re an idiot you’re a bastard.
International man wey no get passport
Idiot
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by internationalman(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Jolomenas:

You’re an Animal, you’re an idiot you’re a bastard.
International man wey no get passport
Idiot

Let's see if your father has a passport. Fool.

You insulted my father because of another man who doesn't even know you.

Your father is worthless like a tissue paper, because if he isn't you wouldn't insult other people's father first....
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Lastmankc(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2021
Safyqueen:

This useless, worthless and baseless believe that the southern Nigeria is far ahead the north in Western education is one worm that's destroying the South vis-a-vis Nigeria.

You uses indices that favoured the south but you lack the knowledge of what is known as education.

Look for definition of education and educated person then come back to your senses and ask yourself, is an average northerner uneducated?

Many northerners, children under 18 memories their holy book and can as well write it wholly off hand, can we say or see that from Southerners?
you mean terrorist book.So cramming Koran is education?I can see you are the type that do cramm lecture notes,text books and handout just to pour it during exam.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Rolings: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2021
armadeo:

I disagree world wide the passmark is 50 or higher. Why should 37.5 be used as a passmark officially. It still the same issue...

Na lie
Worldwide pass mark is 40..... with >35<40 some lecturers will give you let my people go...
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Best003: 12:59pm On Sep 03, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://www.bbc.com/hausa/labarai-58425001?at_medium=custom7&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_campaign=64&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+Hausa&at_custom4=857BDA54-0C08-11EC-84C6-404716F31EAE]BBC Hausa [/url]

lalasticlala mynd44

grin
HonNL:

lalasticlala mynd44

hahahaha
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Tamart: 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who care's
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by armadeo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rolings:

Na lie
Worldwide pass mark is 40..... with >35<40 some lecturers will give you let my people go...

Those are individual scores for courses taken in the university. We are talking of a competitive examination. You cannot have 40 as a pass mark.

Besides score 40 all through the University your G.p go tell the story. Then people start saying why the separation into first class second class sef get upper and lower.
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Thanks for your services. Good luck in your future endeavour.
I'm sure you gave your best and your name w will be written in the sand of time
Re: Sale Mamman: "I Did Not Collapse, The Doctor Advised Me To Get Some Rest" by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:01am On Sep 04, 2021
Gwayas:
I think the only sympathisers he is going to have is his family members. He is a very stingy man, can you imagine visiting a whole ministers house and be sarved a bottle of zobo.
Where you expecting champagne?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Recommends Sale Of Refineries, Buhari Disagrees / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) / President Buhari Departs Russia For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.