Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training (36185 Views)

Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister / Taliban ‘Victory Force’ Parade With US Tanks & Guns( Pix) / Photos: Texans Being Rescued From Hurricane Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by MrRichmond: 9:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Matheusmartin:
There is a thin line between excessive liberalism and pure madness.

Expecting more public mass shootings in the nearest future.

With everybody carrying guns, it won't end well for any mass shooter.

His/Her life will be over in a matter of seconds.

They may not even be able to mass-shoot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Eddieofficial2: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2021
People have been carrying 3d printed guns since many years ago.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by AbuAeesha: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2021
if this happens in Nigeria the whole nation will turn into anarchy. pple will be using AK-47 to settle scores

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Lucas4903: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Lionessza6:
Very soon staged mass shootings, suspicious cases of domestic violence ( against women) will be reported daily on lamestream media as a counter to this move ......yawn!! grin

I guess these cowboys are refusing to " build back better " with massa Schwab ,they simple want to continue building their own society on their own terms .....real freedom lovers wink.

These strongmen are refusing to be turned into junkies by f'ags and paedos ;

Shame on you. Vaccines works and its ur choice not to take it. Stop pushing others to join in ur folly. You ain't seen anything or experienced it and yet u type cross-legged from your brainwashed brain by ur pastors and alternate media service. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Matheusmartin: 9:12am On Sep 03, 2021
MrRichmond:

On the other hand, they may now have more mass shooter..
Just watch.
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Trustedpronet: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2021
This is what we need in Nigeria to tackle Fulani extremist.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:14am On Sep 03, 2021
OneKinGuy:
This is a welcome development. Any other mass shooter will think twice while in Texas.

Lol. You think the mass shooters are dumb? Most of them have death wish already and are hoping to go out in blazes of glory. This will only make it more attractive for them.

They also won't stand in the open and shoot people from now on but just hide somewhere and use a sniper scope to take out as many as possible before being taken out themselves. Dey there dey deceive yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Shirley03:
Only law that can stop insecurity. Now you know if you shot I shot so you go respect urself

Exactly ..
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by knightwilliams(m): 9:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Cause of it? Mexicans...those men blood dey hot
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
MrRichmond:

The mass shooters want to die. You miss the point. They are like suicide bombers. They want to go out with infamy and be remembered. Lol. This will only fuel their need. It is even better than being sent to jail to rot.

2 Likes

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Goldbw122(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2021
I like their movies always shooting, hat on their head.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by HEAVEN4444: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
adriano50:
Eat all ur saving the world is coming to an end
cheesy
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by chikason22(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
If this is Nigeria. White supremacist will be the Fulani and Southern state America will be the North, Western states America will be the Southern. The reservation will be the middle belt. We will call it Cowboys vs Monkeys

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by nubiangod9(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2021
That's why it's called the wild wild west

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by lilyheaven: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:
After playing the guitar themed song and someone frowns at the tune, just shoot him

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by htdot: 9:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Buliwyf:

The mass shooters want to die. You miss the point. They are like suicide bombers. They want to go out with infamy and be remembered. Lol. This will only fuel their need. It is even better than being sent to jail to rot.
J7st like saying we should stop using machete and knife cause murderers use it too.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by WaffenSS(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:
After playing the guitar themed song and someone frowns at the tune, just shoot him

Guns and roses?
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by jamace(m): 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
Freedom should have limit, else it becomes dangerous....
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2021
htdot:

J7st like saying we should stop using machete and knife cause murderers use it too.

Nobody is saying you should stop using guns. Unless you have been living under a rock you will understand the argument for gun laws. What they are saying is that there should be check and balances on who can have a gun and people should not be able to purchase it like pure water.

If we are to follow your analogy, this Texas law is like saying any madman can carry a cutlass and knife on the street. Imagine you enter a bus now and everybody have a cutlass and knife out in the open. Some of them don't even have training on how to handle it properly and some have mental illness that can kick in at any time. How safe do you think you will be in that bus?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Lionessza6(f): 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Lucas4903:

Shame on you. Vaccines works and its ur choice not to take it. Stop pushing others to join in ur folly. You ain't seen anything or experienced it and yet u type cross-legged from your brainwashed brain by ur pastors and alternate media service. Shame on you.

LMFAO, why are you crying? Take your Jabs and stop trying to intimidate or shame those who refuse to be experimented with grin. I never said people who want the vaccines shouldn't take them, did I? Why all this sensitivity? grin.

Here is some brainwashing from my pastors grin grin grin grin;

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by hardbody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Xscape047:
The world is changing fast ....how prepared are you ?

This one no be 3rd mainland bridge.....

From VI to Iyana-Oworo. If you go left na Yaba...

Even here in Nigeria, we are also changing fast..

If in doubt as the 4+4 people

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by MrRichmond: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Buliwyf:

You missed the point bro. I never said they're going to jail.. grin

To go out in a bang and be remembered, mass shooters have to kill many people.

This is why they often carry out this act in places with gun control measures like malls, schools, religious places, etc.

Because there will be no one with the firepower to retaliate and end their killing spree.

With this bill, mass shooters will definitely think twice before picking their shooting spot.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, why are you crying? Take your Jabs and stop trying to intimidate or shame those who refuse to be experimented with grin. I never said people who want the vaccines shouldn't take them, did I? Why all this sensitivity? grin.

Here is some brainwashing from my pastors grin grin grin grin;

You are obviously not very bright. So your plight is understandable. Try to reach further up your ass to pull out many random unrelated information from the internet and link it to COVID-19. You aren't reaching up enough.

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2021
MrRichmond:

You missed the point bro. I never said they're going to jail.. grin

To go out in a bang and be remembered, mass shooters have to kill many people.

This is why they often carry out this act in places with gun control measures like malls, schools, religious places, etc.

Because there will be no one with the firepower to retaliate and end their killing spree.

With this bill, mass shooters will definitely think twice before picking their shooting spot.

It's like you haven't heard of people shooting up army bases and police before right? Lol. Dey there. They will only feel the need to do more and probably get deadlier weapons and tactical gear to stay alive for as long as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by frugal(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Level playing field. No undue advantage to anyone.
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Lionessza6(f): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are obviously not very bright. So your plight is understandable. Try to reach further up your ass to pull out many random unrelated information from the internet and link it to COVID-19. You aren't reaching up enough.

LMFAO, and you decided to entertain a dummy like myself.?....... how bright of you grin grin grin grin. It must be the one of the side effects .......... grin grin
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by MrRichmond: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
Matheusmartin:

On the other hand, they may now have more mass shooter..
Just watch.

Chicago has one of the strictest gun control measures in the US, yet there is so much gun violence in the state.

It is so bad that people are shot every weekend in Chicago.

Gun control only makes good people vulnerable to criminals.

In the end, gun control only benefits criminals and mass shooters

3 Likes

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by MrRichmond: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
frugal:
Level playing field. No undue advantage to anyone.

Person wey get sense grin
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Angelfrost(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2021
My kinda country...

Violence shouldn't be left in the hands of a privileged few who think they are gods because they have guns!

Let's fvck shit up!

Naija, over to you!!!

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Many are calling for this in Nigeria because of the increase in killer herdsmen, kidnapping and banditry
Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Lionessza6(f): 9:40am On Sep 03, 2021
MrRichmond:

Chicago has one of the strictest gun control measures in the US, yet there is so much gun violence in the state.

It is so bad that people are shot every weekend in Chicago.

Gun control only makes good people vulnerable to criminals.

I wish I could like your post a million times.

In the end, gun control only benefits criminals and mass shooters

1 Like

Re: Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training by Buliwyf: 9:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, and you decided to entertain a dummy like myself.?....... how bright of you grin grin grin grin. It must be the one of the side effects .......... grin grin

I actually love abiding dummies because your existence is comic relief. In ancient times fools like you are brought to the court to denigrate themselves to the mirth of people like me. You are just a continuation of that beautiful ancient tradition. Like I said, reach farther up your ass to pull out fantastic non correlated stories to make a point. I am enjoying the contortionist position you have to assume to pull off such stupidity. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.