Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump (36189 Views)

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign Tribute To George Floyd Claiming Copyright / Condoms, Milk, Bread And Sardine As Item Shared During Campaign In Cameroon / 'i Did Not Wiretape You During Campaign' - Obama Replies Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by pittoilet(f): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
President Donald Trump on Saturday accused his predecessor Barack Obama of “tapping” his phone during last year’s White House campaign, without providing evidence of the explosive charge.

“I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!” Trump wrote on Twitter.

“How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!,” he wrote in another tweet.

http://looknaija..com/2017/03/obama-tapped-my-phone-during-campaign-trump.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by pcei: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ok

First to comment
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by HungerBAD: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
Idiota.

This Trump puts the D in DUMB.

Since he came into Office,it has been one drama or the other. Those that voted for him (the uneducated low lives of America)voted for him to carry out his campaign promises.

So far,he has not being able to achieve any of his boastful rhetorics of his campaign. From building the border wall,to the immigration reform and even the healthcare.

Instead we have been dogged with his relationship with Russia,and now to distract us,he is pointing hands to Obama.

And yes,I am a registered Democrat and will never see anything good in a Trump Administration,that was hacked into power by Russia.

Idiota.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Mrbigman1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
Pls u should rather tell the world dat war is looming

Eu just stopped free visa for all American.

China is fighting

Arabs re gearing up

Russia is smiling on a chess win

Africa is fooling

America is confusing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Babacele: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Why don't you tell us what is dumb about what he said ?

Did Obama tap his phone ? Yes

Was it wrong ? Yes

Hope you can see you are the one being dumb here
You are getting too emotional about Trump who is grasping to anything to stay relevant. Trump is facing an unprecedented level of opposition in recent American Presidency hence his going Looney. The wheels are falling off his Regime. He's tweeting all these garbage to push away from the Russiangate mess his administration is involved in. Please calm down Buddy because i know for sure The Bigoted Trump doesn't give a damn about you.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by spartan117(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
Am just glad Obama is out he's a disgrace to all black folks

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by SalamRushdie: 3:40pm On Mar 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are getting too emotional about Trump who is grasping to anything to stay relevant. Trump is facing an unprecedented level of opposition in recent American Presidency hence his going Looney. The wheels are falling off his Regime. He's tweeting all these garbage to push away from the Russiangate mess his administration is involved in. Please calm down Buddy because i know for sure The Bigoted Trump doesn't give a damn about you.

Hello My boss .. I just hate it when someone just wants to hate Trump because he heard on Fake news CNN and Co that Trump must be hated ... well as I promise you Trump's presidential approval is growing steady everyday and so is the American economy , theaters have never looked better while the future has never looked brighter ...Trump will lead America to its greatest growth and strength in its history ...I have attached a CNN poll result for you to see that even evil news CNN can't fake it any longer..

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Lucasbalo(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hello My boss .. I just hate it when someone just wants to hate Trump because he heard on Fake news CNN and Co that Trump must be hated ... well as I promise you Trump's presidential approval is growing steady everyday and so is the American economy , theaters have never looked better while the future has never looked brighter ...Trump will lead America to its greatest growth and strength in its history ...I have attached a CNN poll result for you to see that even evil news CNN can't fake it any longer..
I hate to disappoint you, the CNN polls you posted is about the State of The Union speech he gave on Tuesday and that has got nothing to do with how he will govern. So far he's a big failure. Every President gives a good State of the Union speech written for them by Speech writers. It is clear Trump is in turmoil with the Russian scandal.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Soreza(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2017
THE WAY I HATE THAT OBAMA ESPECIALLY AFTER THAT NORTHERN LEADERS MEETING HE DO WITH HAUSA FULANI 4 WASHINGTON.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by donsteady(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trump's twitt this morning is a clear symptom of cocaine withdrawal. He started with poor spelling, national security, down to apprentice and other irrelevants shiit... Buhari is better than trump. The last blunder of Buhari was when he said his wife belong to the other room. Since then he hasn't said a thing.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by nothingmega122(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trump the bad guy
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by softMarket(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Even after the tapping, He still LOST the election! cheesy cheesy

dont mind him jare....move along with ur policies!! Esp the banning of muslems grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by julioralph(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Shuoo shocked

1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by ednut1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Dat man obama and his babe Hilary are clowns. Silly war mongers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2017
Obama was a failure. Big time!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by PhilAmadeus: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
#EndTimeTrump...must he talk

2 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by tobtap: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
obama is a criminal

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Pavore9: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trump must tweet.
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by emmanok24(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2017
Another intelligent *****er on the loose!

spartan117:
Am just glad Obama is out he's a disgrace to all black folks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by thunderbabs: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Ogbeni, you are a disaster jhare ...na today yankee dey tap phones, even as we speak, intelligence agencies still tap. So, what's ur deal sef...

U too like to dey talk shocked Gerrraaahhiiaaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by AngelicBeing: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
tongue
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you thought Obama was anything close to the front he puts up for the world to see, then you need to ask yourself if you weren't hero-worshiping.
The American people knew Crooked Hilary would have been worse, and so they said: Never Again!!
I like Trump cos among other things, he doesn't care about political correctness.
#Trumpism #iLike

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by omenkaLives(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
cheesy

omenkaLives:
I bet dude is just desperate to steer media attention away from the recent revelations of contacts made between his top appointees and Russian officials, all of which they initially denied during the congressional screening. Stuff's threatening to unravel his government. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by omenkaLives(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2017
Clown. cheesy
Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by julioralph(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
na God catch dat obama and hilary, all dis politically correct politicians in the west.

I hope dat woman (Marine Le Pen) wins in france.

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by teddy2018: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
trump go sitdown

1 Like

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by edi287: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
Trump is starting to sound like a psycho. His source is Breitbart and a "whistleblower" who left in 2001. Simply trying to fight fire with fire.
Besides if this is true, the FBI probably had a court order to do it and most likely had major evidence to get that. Steve Bannon is playing stupid games. Oh and I also think this Russia thing is slowly turning into a joke.

10 Likes

Re: Obama Tapped My Phone During Campaign – Trump by omenkaLives(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
HungerBAD:
Idiota.

This Trump puts the D in DUMB.

While he puts the D in Dumb, the person who first quoted you puts the U in it. cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Haiti, Thousands Feared Dead (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.