Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD (12018 Views)

85% Doctors Planning To Leave Nigeria, Says NARD / Replace Striking Doctors With Corpers - Ehanire, Minister Of Health To Hospitals / NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by sammyuche(m): 8:52am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Awesome! if they like let them all go to Saudi Arabia or fcking forcefully take them all away to north Korea for reeducation. They're feeling like they're not Nigerian because of cramming drugs name and guessing symptoms and diseases. I prefer google to fcking mediocre Nigerian doctors.

Communism is the answers to Nigerian problems. everyone feeling like they're bigger than the country. this fcking Nard president probably bought by PDP to sabotage the health sector. Anyways I prefer holistic medicine than the poisons made by big pharma. There are good traditional doctors. 90% of Nigerian doctors are corrupt Nigerian leaders children. Show me any poor man child that got MBBS admission and I will resurrect the dead

You're a full

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Judgesledge(m): 9:20am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Awesome! if they like let them all go to Saudi Arabia or fcking forcefully take them all away to north Korea for reeducation. They're feeling like they're not Nigerian because of cramming drugs name and guessing symptoms and diseases. I prefer google to fcking mediocre Nigerian doctors.

Communism is the answers to Nigerian problems. everyone feeling like they're bigger than the country. this fcking Nard president probably bought by PDP to sabotage the health sector. Anyways I prefer holistic medicine than the poisons made by big pharma. There are good traditional doctors. 90% of Nigerian doctors are corrupt Nigerian leaders children. Show me any poor man child that got MBBS admission and I will resurrect the dead
Slagging off big pharma and advocating communism in this day and age, just because you seem to have beef with Nigerian doctors makes me wanna believe you failed in all your repeated attempts at becoming one , hence the unbridled venom in your post
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by charlo3410: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Well I don't blame you brother, wait till you're I'll and that time ignore the medical intervention and go to your village for treatment. Then ull see if treating health workers right is good or not
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by taiwolomo1: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

just pray for any of ur family members not to fall very sick during this strike. Then you will realize that you be the mumu of 21st centtury. Stupid fool

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by taiwolomo1: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
You refused to work but you want to be paid
ask your father why they refused to work...you guys don't listen to news. You just want to have opinions. Were they being paid before they went on strike.! Nigerians no get sense

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by taiwolomo1: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2021
phenomental40:
Dem no work dey wan collect salary mtcheeew
pray your fans shdnt fall sick grin

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by DECLAN2015(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You are talking lagoons
I beg shift.

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Wiz001(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You just wasted your time typing rubbish
You must be high

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by 99LyRiX: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Is your head working .On the left side of your brain there is nothing right and the right side of your brain there is nothing left

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Gosj001: 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Toni19:
This one is serious then

When you click on the link in this my signature, you will discover how affordable and super neat they are

cc:Toni19
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Taiwodutola: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2021
The work they've done, you've not paid for. Shameless government.

Anyways, Cholera is out and it is wearing suit and tie oh!

Now more than ever, avoid using any water that isn't boiled or sterilized.
Use PURITIL Sterilising Fluid to sterilise your domestic and drinking water.

Also avoid taking things like salad and ice cubes outside OH and don't try any new eateries for now. You don't know how clean the water they use are oh! Stay safe and healthy

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Uncleodi(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Itgeo:
Not only striking doctors. No one single lerson has been paid in the health sector. We are watching how this will play out

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Alfredah01: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Striking-doctors-salaries-withheld-says-NARD

What do the government wants these doctors to do when they can’t pay them?

Meanwhile I sell affordable and durable cars

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Nebes: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2021
akanbiaa:
Hmmmm

Both parties are right ,the doctors deserve better and the employers should not pay for services not rendered during strike so as not to encourage others to use any dispute to go on strike and get paid for not working while making money in private practice , My advice for doctors is why not render services in line with pay instead of outright strike and my advice for employer is to be transparent with the doctors to let them know what they can afford to pay and reason together on acceptable terms while working towards getting better pay.

My dear some of us have not been paid for 7 months. Some have not been paid for 19 months and we have been working and hoping they will pay.
They have said ‘no work no pay’. Why not ‘no pay no work’?
A bricklayer without formal education makes at least 5k a day in my area and can feed himself with it. Why treat your professionals this way?
I am one doctor that will not look for work outside Nigeria but it is sad what the government is doing. It is even more painful when the patients you are trying to save align with the government to malign you.
You said nothing wrong. But I wish you can feel our pain.
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by mfm04622: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2021
As it should!

No work, no pay.
No time for long story
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by sapientia(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2021
[s]
KillMNKnow:

[/s]

Never seen pride in stupidity but thanks to you, I witnessed it in my lifetime
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by AbeOnye: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Guys help yourselves and stop depending on the government to do for you what you have been gifted to do for yourself. Liberate yourselves o!
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by frog12: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
are you sure about this ?

lordempire:

About 30-40% of these doctors are being owed 4-18months salary. Should they survive with leaves?
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by cruzifixzo: 12:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
You have a problem with poor sense of appraisal of issues, poor judgement and you talk too much.
KillMNKnow:

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by alwayzonlyn(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
Sirjamo:
Alaye, you don't even know the background, you just happened to be one of those who support anything that's out to destroy the Buhari government or paint it Black.

Sorry, you're totally wrong!

Ironically & obviously, its you that's bereft of background facts regarding this issue.
And its either you're not up to speed with current happenings in the country &/or you've intentionally decided to bury the truth!

Ask your slavematers why:
- they're still owing some FG Doctors salary arrears spanning between 2-7months, and between 2-20months for Doctors under the employ of certain states like Abia, Imo, Ondo etc
- they have refused to migrate Doctors on GIFMIS payment platform to IPPIS after several months
- they are yet to pay salary shortfall arrears to Doctors spanning btw 12-36 months,
- they are yet to pay the death in service insurance benefit to the next of kin of Doctors who died in the line of service.
- they are yet to increase the hazard allowance from the paltry #5000
- they are yet to disburse the medical residency training funds for 2021 (& partly 2020) to eligible Doctors.
- why they've repeatedly refused to honour the agreement they signed with Doctors.

Until you have cogent & sincere feedbacks to all the above, don't bother quoting me again because I won't waste my time replying any further 'weightless/empty' statement from you!
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by peculiar2233: 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Little by little, u are loosing it
O ma se o
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by jumpmasta(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

You need to take your injections .
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by NairaMaster1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Eyaaa! That means all your village people are rich because I know there are doctors from your village.

You're a big ignorant. Do you know that 20 diseases can have same symptoms? Do you know that Google doesn't know polyparmacy, pharmaceutical and medical care?

Please don't kill yourself for your useless APC government. Since Google is your friend ask her how SA, and Ghana pay their doctors.

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Ur pain is cos u couldn't secure admission. So sad of u, Buharideeen Mumudeen

1 Like

Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by akanbiaa(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nebes:

My dear some of us have not been paid for 7 months. Some have not been paid for 19 months and we have been working and hoping they will pay.
They have said ‘no work no pay’. Why not ‘no pay no work’?
A bricklayer without formal education makes at least 5k a day in my area and can feed himself with it. Why treat your professionals this way?
I am one doctor that will not look for work outside Nigeria but it is sad what the government is doing. It is even more painful when the patients you are trying to save align with the government to malign you.
You said nothing wrong. But I wish you can feel our pain.
Don't get me wrong ,I understand your plight, the doctors with other medical workers deserve their wages and payed promptly and with better package ,the patients also destve access to good medical services, so I think no matter the challenge both parties should be God fearing and put humanity first.
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by chrissgeorge: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm! Naija has disappointed us big time, the best is jst leaving for a greener pasture.
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by lordempire(m): 7:54am On Sep 06, 2021
akanbiaa:
The official report on doctors working under Federal Government is that they were not paid only for August due to the strike that triggered the no work no pay action. Perhaps it is some state Government workers that are owed many months salary if so they should take it up with their umions to do the needfull to get paid.

40% of doctors in UCH are being owed 4 months salary
25% in ubth, UCTH and UPTH.
Those are the centres I am super sure of the percentage.
These doctors havent been enrolled on the IPPIS due to reasons that are inexplicable.
Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by akanbiaa(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
lordempire:

40% of doctors in UCH are being owed 4 months salary
25% in ubth, UCTH and UPTH.
Those are the centres I am super sure of the percentage.
These doctors havent been enrolled on the IPPIS due to reasons that are inexplicable.
So sorry to hear this ,it shall be well God willing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: NCDC Says FG To Site Isolation Centres In FCT, 7 States / Women After Abortion. / How Can One Cure Vaginal Infections Without Drugs? PLEASE HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.