Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54671 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Doctorfitz: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
I deh wait gistlover to reveal Annie sugar daddies..no b all this smoke weh she deh throw....dey divert attention like magician.....na old trick
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by ruggedtimi(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Me I no know which Annie una dey follow
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Onyi22(f): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen
grin grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by tolue42(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This must have been the plan alll along jare cheesy

Tuface no dey see money like before again and home girl want to hit the street and join her fellow actresses...Next thing na to do Nyash

Tuface wey get clubs no dey see money? You must be kidding me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by UncleKoboko: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
They should not try it.cos i will kill myself and kill them.
I can't wait to type RIPs

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Henix(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

He is a Benue man. They are well known with such sexual lifestyle

5 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by DeejayTeeno(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:

I pray so too but I'm doing well cool
Yoooooo! That’s some confidential information archive you released into tiny air.. shocked

you single tho? cool kiss
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by xreal: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2021
May God help them settle whatever the problem is.

I'm not happy reading this news from them.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by DSoj(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2021
When U agreed to marry an Established Natural Born Asawo man, whose prick no get break or pause, U no know say marriage can never change Asawo man?..
U marry am, dey feel like champion, "yampion as calabar" people dey call a,. Champion say U win the other women, now U dey cry.

Sister carry ur cross Biko

4 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by FiverrTutor(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
I feel so angry right now. Tuface fuvked up big time!!!

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Humanoid01(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
ilovebole:
Just like I was telling my friends yesterday, as a man — one of the best things you can do for yourself as a young man/young lady growing through life is to learn the act of self-control and how to put your body, mind & soul under subjection...because if you don't? You'll become like a directionless wind going from east to west...

Just look at 2face... He's musically successful no doubt... But what about family?

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
There's no such thing as being directionless. It's either you're going the right way, or straying towards the wrong way. The latter is often expressed when you don't even know where you're going.

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Lexusgs430: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
donbachi:
They should not try it.cos i will kill myself and kill them.

Why ?......
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by princewarri1985: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie Idibia is a very foolish woman, if she decide to divorce 2face idibia today, Pero Adeniyi will gladly move in and she will be at the loosing end, this life is very easy, na we dey make am hard for us! Why is she being greedy when 2face has enough to go round! 2face is a player and she want the d*ck all to herself and that is not going to happen, if the table was turned, Pero Adeniyi will look the other way and i trust her for that because she is so matured

5 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by TheWolfen(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Calm down woman
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by IDENNAA(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
This silly girl better return to Tuface unless she wan be olosho....madam your market value has plummeted. You are in your forty's forming as though you get choices. You knew Tubaba love to bonk with different women but money long throat no gree you.

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by mozona(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
hmm... are we heading to another divorce?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by lucky4west: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
hahhahahahaaaaa trouble in paradise! wahala be like celebrity marriage e no de last!
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
When he was using "you are my African queen lyrics" to catch you, you didn't know that he is a polygamous man?

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Bashir75: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.

It shows Nigerians are mostly jobless and they loved bad news.

3 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by FiverrTutor(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

I'm telling you. That tuface guy get big problem
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Solatium(m): 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
The earlier she admits that 2face is a polygamist the better for her.
You expect a woman that had 3 kids for your husband not to have anything to do with him again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Onelove508: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2021
akanbiaa:
Her email still has idibia in it grin, In Islam it is not compulsory for a woman to change her surname and it has advantage for all her records from primary school till date will be consistent and will not go through stress of changing them ,court affidavit being denied access to some services because of name inconsistency even when she presents all the affidavit they will still claim she is not the one but another person.

In ISLAM?!
LOOOOLZ!

Abeg carry ur religious talk comot for here.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
IDENNAA:
This silly girl better return to Tuface unless she wan be olosho....madam your market value has plummeted. You are in your forty's forming as though you get choices. You knew Tubaba love to bonk with different women but money long throat no gree you.
Don't mind her.

Dem like to spread their legs for bad guys in their youths but they expect the bad guys to change for them.

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Orpe7(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
She sef wants 7mil monthly child allowance grin
She blind when she say she go by force marry public toilet

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by FiverrTutor(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This must have been the plan alll along jare cheesy

Tuface no dey see money like before again and home girl want to hit the street and join her fellow actresses...Next thing na to do Nyash

Hahaha Maigida! It might be true tho
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Djyucee1(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
With the way she is reacting rapidly makes no sense. I wonder why private issues should be made publicly. Now the evil minds who have always wanted to see her fall ll help her ignite the problem and make sure her marriage crashes.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Lexusgs430: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Divorce loading.......... wink

All of una wey dey find role model ............ grin

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Is this the new trend?
Did she not know tuface was a Randy man before agreeing to marry him?
Ok.. she thought she could change him..

You can't change anyone. Know that and know peace.

3 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
This one dn join Feminist wannabes gang..
She dn dey eye monthly spousal support. ..
Tuface should do the Ahmed Musa style.. bring in another woman immeidiately..

Davido, WiZkid and Timaya go just dey laugh now.. wahala for celebrity wey go marry legally..

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by eddyslim(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie pls don't follow others footsteps ooo
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by nokspos: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
abi o, so she will know how easy it is , even singles we never finish marrying them
abu12:
She should go an married another man , just the way she has been advising 2face baby mamas to go and look for husband and leave 2face for her alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

E-money And His Security Detail In His Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.