Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio (43871 Views)

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Ephraimore(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733513/anne-idibia-removes-idibia-instagram

Nollywood actress Annie Idibia has added her husband’s surname back to her name on her Instagram page on Friday, September 3, 2021. This came hours after Annie reverted to her maiden name, Macauley. The mother of two had taken down the surname hours after she called 2face out over his relationship.

https://editorialtimes.com/entertainment/annie-idibia-adds-back-idibia-to-her-name/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Goldbw122(m): 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2021
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control his woman emotion, yeah in that way he is able to solve problem without shouting, and causing social problem, when you should have just settle the problem ones and for all, well it is good to voice out sometimes like annie yea

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Onyi22(f): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
Babe stay back and fight what actually belongs to you grin cheesy

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by ojun50(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
grin
You dey shine teeth...... She no get where to go

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Onyi22(f): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
ojun50:

You dey shine teeth...... She no get where to go
She just remember the saying that goes ''It is far better to cry in a mansion than in a one room apartment '' cheesy cheesy
Women and money

391 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by obiekunie01: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
she is so unstable.

44 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Officialgarri: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nice decision.
-She had thought about the fact that leaving 2baba will cost her the fame that comes with being his wife
-She had known the kind of dangerous jealousy she would feel when 2baba moves on

- Comparative to what someone mentioned earlier, it is better to cry in G-wagon than in a 2004 corolla

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by jayrex(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
ENTRY CLOSES SOON!!!

Join miss Elegance Nigeria for a chance to headline our upcoming events and also win cash and other great prizes including Ambassador deal

Free Registration

Whatsapp: 09127748995

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by iamyemiakins(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Annie dropped the gbas and still received the gbos.

African Queen in the mud

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Iliveforever(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
She’s just silly. What were you actually thinking the first time she opened her legs for 2face even knowing fully well he has 3 children already??

A wise woman will know that his baby mama will always have her way with him through the kids. Instead of her to focus on herself, kids and mother she’s doing the opposite. Now I doubt if anyone for that family go give her respect no matter how small e Dey , to the extent of her brother calling her out. Few months ago she was called out by an actress, in 2017 she and her mother attacked her brothers wife.

Annie idibia is just toxic

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by uchaymart(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Them no dey beg s#!t make e no smell.

Annie put your self in pero's shoes and lie to me that you would be fine if you were Pero...

If I were Tubaba, you would leave and that's the end of the marriage

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Onyi22(f): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
Nice decision.
-She had thought about the fact that leaving 2baba will cost her the fame that comes with being his wife
-She had known the kind of dangerous jealousy she would feel when 2baba moves on

- Comparative to what someone mentioned earlier, it is better to cry in G-wagon than in a 2004 corolla
The last paragraph too make sense, nobody wants to settle for less

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by GreenArrow1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Goldbw122:
Well all said and done, it is very important for a man to know how to control her woman

See ehn, it's very wrong to say "... a man to know how to control her woman."

The right thing to say is, "his woman."

I hear and read this grammatical error a lot these days and I don't just quite understand how people come about it.
Correct this please.

31 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 04, 2021
FEAR WOMEN!!!

Can play Victim!!!

More life and love.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by ecolime(m): 5:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Dem no dey tell person

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Goldbw122(m): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2021
GreenArrow1:

See ehn, it's very wrong to say "... a man to know how to control her woman."

The right thing to say is, "his woman."

I hear and read this grammatical error a lot these days and I don't just quite understand how people come about it.
Correct this please.
Thanks for the correction

46 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Dcaliphate(m): 5:51am On Sep 04, 2021
Lol, wisdom don enter. She's realised that she's actually nothing without Tubaba.

26 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by blackpanda: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Princeton92(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
The drama is over already??

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by tomiwakeem: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
:[s]o

This reminds me of Pusha T's verse on Kanye West's song 'Runaway'.

"I-I-I-I did it, alright, alright, I admit it
Now pick your next move, you could leave or live with it
Split and go where? Back to wearing knock-offs?
Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
Comes with a price tag, baby, face it.
You should leave if you can't accept the basics,
Plenty hoes in the baller-nigga matrix"

She wanted to leave.
But where will she split and go to?
Back to eating kwili-kwili, palm kernels and sour garri with her mother as a Macaulay?
The wise woman in her saw it's in her best interest to live with it.

But some damages can't be remedied, some things can't be retracted and the internet's records can never be totally erased.
An example of such is Annie's senile and infantile IG rant and because 'life is no Nintendo game', I hope she doesn't get another chance.

She demonized Tuface's mom, fought his siblings, vilified his family and attacked his truest confidant of all these years, Efe Omorogbe.
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad and that's why Annie in a fit of rage bit more than she could ever chew.

She's only helped make Tuface look unfortunate for ditching Pero to marry her.
There's no one in the Idibia circle to have her back when her matter is brought up.

Now is the time.
The time for Innocent to do the right thing and make Pero his official wife.

That's the best crown he can give a woman who's been loyal to him, true to him, one who respects the very ground he steps on and one who only wants the best for him regardless.

Most important to me, she's the one who first gave him his male offsprings.
So she has superior traditional rights in Tuface's life[/s].
Cut the crap about this your male child stuff. She is not the only lady who hasn't given her husband a male child but still have a happy family.
What stopped tuface from marrying the pero that gave him a male child ,or are you daft to know that it is the man"s sperm that determines the sex of a child.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
G
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Hmmmmm

That's why Patience is a virtue ,never act based on spur of the moment or emotion but logic.

15 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by greenie77: 5:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Social media is never a go-to when it comes to marital issues.

21 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by moriss33(m): 5:55am On Sep 04, 2021
Abeg make dem divorce that lady....na rubbish she wan dey do henceforth

3 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by wayne4loan: 5:56am On Sep 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by sammyj: 5:56am On Sep 04, 2021
This Lady may require some help because it seems something is wrong with her mental health right now!!

10 Likes

Re: Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio by radna2: 5:57am On Sep 04, 2021
How much were you paid @Nwamaikpe to write all this? Stop being one sided man. If you you hate any party, just say it and stop being biased.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Tiwa Savage’s Sexy Outfit To Vodafone Ghana Music Awards / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.