Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? (1470 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Can You Pass This Food Safety Quiz? (Photos) / "I Bought Plastic Fake Fish That Refused To Cook" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by fadal(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
I WANT IT SO BAD IS A GHANIAN FOOD

Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by WoundedLamb: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Nice. But you can easily cook this yourself, OP.

Besides, how is egg sandwich a Ghanaian food?

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Nice. But you can easily cook this yourself, OP.

Besides, how is egg sandwich a Ghanaian food?

Lol
I don laugh taya, I even had to check the meal multiple times to be sure my eyes weren't malfunctioning. Ghanian food, odikwa serious.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2021
fadal:
I WANT IT SO BAD IS A GHANIAN FOOD
OP this is not a Ghanaian meal o abi my eyes are seeing double?
Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.
Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by illicit(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

OP this is not a Ghanaian meal o abi my eyes are seeing double?
Frankly speaking, some of us women are guilty of wanting to be in total control of our relationships which is totally wrong. It is important that we rest in our femininity and let our men do their duty while we help support men. In order to let your man lead you, it is essential that you help him in certain ways.
This video is particularly about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL3u0br8LGQ

As I help you grow and be a better person to your man, please do not forget to leave your own comments, opinions, suggestions, like the video,share and subscribe.

Follow my lead wink

I can make egg sandwich and toast bread, can I toast u
Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by emysmile: 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ghana Food na banku, Kenkey, kokonte with fresh pepper and fried fish or suitor

Who dash Ghana sandwich?
Ordinary meatpie wey we buy for Accra, the thing never enter mouth before he scatter like block wey no get cement.

Hmm
Ghana Food in your dreams coolGhana Food na banku, Kenkey, kokonte with fresh pepper and fried fish or suitor

Who dash Ghana sandwich?
Ordinary meatpie wey we buy for Accra, the thing never enter mouth before he scatter like block wey no get cement.

Hmm
Ghana Food in your dreams
Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 12:37am On Sep 06, 2021
illicit:

Follow my lead wink

I can make egg sandwich and toast bread, can I toast u
Illicit, you sure say you fit change laidis?
Odikwa veli selious. grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Girl To Cook Me This Food Right Here??? by illicit(m): 4:12am On Sep 06, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Illicit, you sure say you fit change laidis?
Odikwa veli selious. grin grin grin

Veli veli serious tongue

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Akara With Vegetables / Pure And Well Packaged Natural Honey In Abuja / The Dinner I Made With ₦200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.