Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,175 members, 7,845,860 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina (15905 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / FG To Privatize NNPC By 2018, Says Kachikwu / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by yungchop: 6:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
This femi guy na idiot sha.. Till 2023 for all of us.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Nauttyprof(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
This guy is just something else. Just wrote epistle just to praise his employer as if there was no record before now of how the same person handled PTF.

Praises over money that is not feasible in the economy or development of Nigeria.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by legallyminded: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
You'll soon see that dead meat griller masturbating on this thread.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by poiZon: 6:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
atorioke:

Just imagine. Niger Delta has been played. After signing the PIB into PIA, all of a sudden,NNPC made profit of over N200b. Now, 30 per cent is going to the North.

How much is NDDC annual budget? As a Niger Delta, I am highly disappointed in all my representatives in the National Assembly.
Food for thought...
Only the wisewill understand...
U see those zombies, their lives have been programmed to be useless.
Even a virus is more useful than buhari's media crew...
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by APCNig: 6:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
This Femi Adesina is cursed
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Vickkybones(m): 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
Help a brother, I'm in deep hunger right now.

Victor Opeyemi
UBA.
Thanks God bless
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by APCNig: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
princeabdul:
why are you crying??

He is crying for lazy youths without any future ambition except drugs, sex and Yahoo Yahoo like you
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2021
This is comedy gold.

Anyway I know why NNPC isn't making profits, but mentioning it here somehow makes you a liar.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by poiZon: 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
If for 44yrs of NNPC they never made profits, where did they get money to build those refineries?
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Oyin2212(m): 6:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Now tell us how Buhari broke the jinx of security in Nigeria by turning the country to one of the most dangerous in the world.
Banza femi adesina.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by nedekid: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
If you read this rubbish by adesina, you need to get your head checked.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by timota(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
So this femi is this stupid,he does not know that his statement implies that buhari has been stealing money from nnpc for the past 5 years which made them to incur losses, that is only last year that he did not steal that is why nnpc made gain

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by BruncleZuma: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Femi I want to see you in 2024.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
NNPC earns its revenue in US Dollars, so why do we report profits in miserable Naira?

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by musicwriter(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
That's manufactured data by the presidency.

If the NNPC is now making profit, let me know why the Naira has depreciated to an all time low N530/$1.
And why is subsidy paid on petrol import going higher?
Why haven't we seen positive effect on petrol price?
It begs so many questions

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Dejavu44: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2021
This buffoon will be writing plenty English to confuse and deceive the people not knowing he is only deceiving himself abi he thinks he is talking to illiterate abo kis like he masters he serves. One day he will give account of himself.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
If I said what I want to say.. DSS might pick me up tonight..

I Don tire to comment for Nigeria mater
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by SATELLITENET: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
Rudeboy and his family reunite in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZbQruEpLVM
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by rave409: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2021
We are watching.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Omicron007: 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How much profit did NNPC make by running Port Harcourt Refinery, Kaduna Refinery and Warri Refinery at zero production for many years?

Nonsense and ingredients.

Where is that vulture griller, let's wait for him to jump and masturbate to this thread.

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
Good.

Can we now translate that to the betterment of the average Nigerians?
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Dmano: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
They made profit or not,how does it bring down high cost of food price
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2021
musicwriter:
That's manufactured data by the presidency.

If the NNPC is now making profit, let me know why the Naira has depreciated to an all time low N530/$1.
And why is subsidy paid on petrol import going higher?
Why haven't we seen positive effect on petrol price?
It begs so many questions
It's a gradual process, they say..
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by luizpippo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
So what happened in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 that he was still minister without Covid 19?

Did he corner the funds like he claimed others did?
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2021
Femi adesina really irritates me as a person...
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2021
Pathetic and shameless set of people.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by seunayantokun(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2021
Even when the refineries are not working? And lot of money spent on kangaroo subsidies? Even the devil doesn't lie as much as Buhari and his co-terrorists.

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Enyimbamercedes: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ode
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by skales67(m): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2021
I didn't bother reading the whole epistle because I don't like reading LIES!

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by History555: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
The same govt that claimed the nigeria recorded 5% economic growth in the second quarter when in the first quarter of 2021 it recorded 0.15% economic growth. Strangely no other nation has performed that feat of 5% growth in a quarter yet nigeria that did so was not mentioned on cnn, bbc, aljazerra, Bloomberg, ft, no journal nothing.
To show how dense femi adeshina is he failed to explain how you record 5% economic growth with 18% inflation and 123% naira devaluation. Now you expect Nigerians to believe nnpc that hardly publish its accounts suddenly is profitable. Same nnpc that pays subsidy on 93million litres when jona was paying subsidy on 21million litres

1 Like

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by jullary(m): 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Tomahawk99:

I'm crying for a slow potential herdsmen victim like you whose brain is too small to understand he is also a potential victim of the insecurity in the country.
must u answer a fool?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: If You Vote For Me, I Will Improve The Economy / 2023 Election: Dariye, Nyame, 153 Others Back Tinubu For Presidency / Daniel Bwala Shares Video Of Peter Obi Vowing Never To Leave APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.