Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,389 members, 7,846,638 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina (15909 Views)

Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari / FG To Privatize NNPC By 2018, Says Kachikwu / How President Buhari Was Welcomed In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Only in blank toilet papers they are making this unseen profits

1 Dollar hit 1000 Naira before December... I bet my scrotum
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:27am On Sep 04, 2021
Only in blank toilet papers they are making this unseen profits

1 Dollar to hit 1000 Naira before December... I bet my scrotum
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by objobj: 6:23am On Sep 04, 2021
nedekid:
If you read this rubbish by adesina, you need to get your head checked.

Why?
Why insulting everybody?
If you don't want to hear, that's is our pains. Go and Die with it.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by nedekid: 7:32am On Sep 04, 2021
objobj:

Why?
Why insulting everybody?
If you don't want to hear, that's is our pains. Go and Die with it.
It is you that will die first! I don't condole stupidity!
What is the insult is saying one needs to have his head checked? Abi is English the problem for you?
Please explain how my statement of having ones head checked is an insult? A figurative statement for that matter!!
Abi are you a quota system person that simple comprehension is elusive from? undecided
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by Pravedk: 9:36am On Sep 04, 2021
This femi of a man despite being an elder is devoid of any atom of sense. This man is stupid-period!

So mele kyari figured out how to divert over 200B that was supposed to be channelled to the federation account. Mind you 30% of this money (roughly 60B) will be shared to the so called "Frontier" states.

The fact that they can be profitable despite shouldering the cost of ALL subsidy in this country begs for a probe of their dealings in the past. From zero remittances in some months to 200B profit. Haba!
Only fools and gullible "sai Buhari" people who thinks this government is the best thing to happen since slice bread will believe this rubbish.

The country has been shortchanged, and our legislators are doing nothing about it. NNPC is not profitable. Maybe someday it will, but this one is a joke on anyone who believes
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by 9japride(m): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Is it not because of the 30% from the pib bill? When you see a very post know they are finding it hard to convince someone.
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by lildush(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Femi adesina is a lost Yoruba son.. a disgrace to Yoruba nation... God will reward him according to his deeds... Its a pity
Re: How President Broke The Jinx At NNPC - By Femi Adesina by amc: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
adioolayi:
The Cable said na LIE...say NNPC no make profit angry angry

They only said it was not rhe first time that NNPC made a profit. The first time was 2017.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Probe Jonathan’s Sale Of NITEL/MTEL / Friday Sani Makama Faked Injuries From Thugs Attack - Facebook User Claims / Place Atiku On Security Watch, Miyetti Allah Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.