Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me (59630 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by TemmyT002(m): 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?

Jeka gboran jare
Behaving like a kid
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by dboo442: 2:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm sorry too, you can see that I channel the power to God at the end of the Text
Moorish:

No need to insult or be angry.

Stay cool. Didn’t mean to offend.

I apologize I didn’t read it correctly

Peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by dboo442: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
I'm not holy but I crave to be by GOD'S grace, you are free to judge me
Amiteye:
With this your rotten attitude? The man only made a valid correction. You put the doubt in christianity
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by yetunsbay(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2021
FreeSpirited:
According to Pastor, the suffering he went through after God refused to speak to him was getting stuck in Lagos hold-up. Okay o...what a suffering.....
lol. If u no sabi meaning to an expression....ask
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by yetunsbay(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
HighWITCH:
I hear you.
And you were not told that your son was going to die soon.
chai see response
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by yetunsbay(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?
before God we pass ourselves. God only can rank
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:
That useless bible is full of trash......
Have you read it for yourself though ? undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Preacherrr:
ANOTHER SICK SOUL SPOTTED. KEEP ROLLING ON THE FLOOR AND LAUGHING YOUR LIFE OUT, UNTIL YOU FINALLY DIE IN YOUR BITTERNESS. THE TRUTH IS THESE MEN OF GOD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU EXIST.
Abeg carry your delusions disappear from me! undecided
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by okaforlazarus90(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Be careful before you incurr the wrath of God.
Na fire go burn you and the wrath of that your god.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by okaforlazarus90(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Remag666:
In case you don't know baba Adeboye drinks tea with God
Hahahahahahaha, I can't laugh. Meself dey watch BB naija with God. Rubbish.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
May God help us all.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by abbey621(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2021
These so called men of God keep exposing themselves. He talks to you but not once has he shown you how to save thousands of lives from kidnappings, herdsmen, boko etc. He talks to you on how to avoid traffic but not how to prevent tragedy in your own family. Wait wait wait, he talks to you but your church continues to harbor a terrorist sympathizer called Osibanjo. Sometimes it is better to be quiet than to expose yourself as the fraud people suspect you to be!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by GOCEO: 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
LAIR!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by somehow: 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
So God was so idle to have turned to your traffic radio?

Of all things, traffic radio?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
GOD TALKS ALWAYS... IT'S ONLY SIN THAT CAN MAKE HIM KEEP SILENT AT TIMES BUT HE STILL Nothing can separate us from the love of God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by caye(m): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
vannessa7:

I do and I have many answers that cannot be shared on social media or many will not believe if shared on social media, I just learn my lessond from those answers and move on. For example if I tell you nigeria s major problem is the colour of nigerian flag will you believe?
Religion might really be a symptom ( not all the time) of hidden mental problems in some individuals.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by perdollar(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
Daddy GO! Yabaleft is calling u sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by vannessa7(f): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
caye:

Religion might really be a symptom ( not all the time) of hidden mental problems in some individuals.

Like your mother, try and avoid me because I will give it to you back to back, what nonsense
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by dazzlingd(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should better find out who he's been talking to.
It's either he soliloquizes or hallucinates and confuses it to be God talking to him.

For someone who communicates frequently with God, I can't believe God has not told him to chastise Osinbanjo for remaining quiet inspite of all that's happening.

Someone is hallucinating claiming God is talking to him...mad man
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Sleekfingers: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you read it for yourself though ? undecided

I have
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Bngf: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Really
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Galapagous(m): 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2021
Wow alobam
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by zinaunreal(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
Niggar bought private jet with God's funds

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by CanadaCars(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
Adaorababy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/rccg-what-i-did-that-made-god-stop-talking-to-me-pastor-adeboye/

I hope the sensible ones among his followers will be able to discern his lies, to help them make an informed decision to help put an end to them being deceived.[i][/i]
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Illuminatiship(m): 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
Anakazo22:

No,na your father for house dey talk to am, stupid idiot, haters of great men of God,till you will die, you and your sorrowful life can't achieve one percent of what he has achieve or done for mankind. How many people have you been a blessing to.
I nor stupid reach your father..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by blackmantis: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
So who has been talking to you since then?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by ak22(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2021
yellowgarri2:
Happy Sunday sir. Kindly do Sunday for me. Make I dey hail u

Why do you want to hail me ?
Do I look like a politician ?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by yellowgarri2(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
ak22:

Why do you want to hail me ?
Do I look like a politician ?
Greetings to you sir
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by t2luv1: 5:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Illuminatiship:
God first even dey talk to you?

Never question someone on crack.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by Donaldomo(m): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2021
The relationship makes the difference! The Bible said " my sheep hear my voice." John 10:27

Whoever that doesn't hear should re-examine his relationship with God because He delights in communicating with man.

Peace!!

kiss
pafo:
I don't know how these Pentecostal pastors do it but even the Pope doesn't claim to hear from God. How do they do it?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Why God Stopped Talking To Me by pafo(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Donaldomo:
The relationship makes the difference! The Bible said " my sheep hear my voice." John 10:27

Whoever that doesn't hear should re-examine his relationship with God because He delights in communicating with man.

Peace!!

kiss

No he doesn't!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.