Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,115 members, 7,852,789 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life (569 Views)

How To Get A Woman To Date You Lesson For Simp / I'll Teach An Ivorian Lady A Lesson In Bed Today For This Expensive Joke / Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
(1) Experience: Experience is a teacher, but may not be the best teacher as someone said. Experience from positive things is better than experience got from heavy suffering .. Anyway, experience teaches slot most times

(2) Age: Age is a strong teacher because it makes you teach yourself lessons. So if they have told you or advised you to be responsible in life, and you refused, don't worry, age will make you teach yourself... Those guys in their 20s shouting "you dey Bleep up!", "Who goes there".... Please take life serious, because at maybe 35 and above, even without a counsellor, you will teach yourself after wasted years. Those ladies acting proudly and snubbing people, when you reach 32 years, age might make you teach yourself how to be polite ..
Re: Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by Bluezy13(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
I started adding 1 extra year to myself since I turned 24. Sometimes 2 extra years.
At 26, my kind was constantly telling me I was 27/28 and I needed not to waste more time in life achieving what I had/have in mind.
This has made me to unconsciously behave more mature than my actual age of which people doubt my actual age. Anyone I come in contact with always assume I am 2 years older or there about. Even women within my age bracket assume I am way older than they are... Makes older women closer to me.
Men olde...far older than I am call me "sir"...it is not because of my dress sense, after all I dress very casual... t-shirt, jeans and palms...the 2k palms littered in the markets but I am very reserved and confident and intelligent...or so they say.
I wish I had started the age increment assumption earlier when I was 17/18.
Re: Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by jumpandpas(m): 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bluezy13:
I started adding 1 extra year to myself since I turned 24. Sometimes 2 extra years.
At 26, my kind was constantly telling me I was 27/28 and I needed not to waste more time in life achieving what I had/have in mind.
This has made me to unconsciously behave more mature than my actual age of which people doubt my actual age. Anyone I come in contact with always assume I am 2 years older or there about. Even women within my age bracket assume I am way older than they are... Makes older women closer to me.
Men olde...far older than I am call me "sir"...it is not because of my dress sense, after all I dress very casual... t-shirt, jeans and palms...the 2k palms littered in the markets but I am very reserved and confident and intelligent...or so they say.
I wish I had started the age increment assumption earlier when I was 17/18.

You're deceiving your children.... CONTINUE.
Re: Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by Bluezy13(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
jumpandpas:

You're deceiving your children.... CONTINUE.

Ok.
Re: Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by bepositive11: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
prettypraise:

(1) Experience: Experience is a teacher, but may not be the best teacher as someone said. Experience from positive things is better than experience got from heavy suffering .. Anyway, experience teaches slot most times

(2) Age: Age is a strong teacher because it makes you teach yourself lessons. So if they have told you or advised you to be responsible in life, and you refused, don't worry, age will make you teach yourself... Those guys in their 20s shouting "you dey Bleep up!", "Who goes there".... Please take life serious, because at maybe 35 and above, even without a counsellor, you will teach yourself after wasted years. Those ladies acting proudly and snubbing people, when you reach 32 years, age might make you teach yourself how to be polite ..

I disagree with your first point. Adversity makes people stronger. Trauma breaks people down though

I also disagree with your second point. Sometimes, people never grow up even at age 50 because they're so set in their ways and too stubborn to learn and grow. I think the willingness to learn and grow is what determines whether a person will learn life lessons. Some young people are even more mature than their older counterparts
Re: Two Things That Must Teach You Lesson In Life by Demigod22: 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Experience whether good or bad teach us lessons. When I look at my past I know I have learned a lot. Secondly, age comes with this consciousness, for some people, as you are growing older you tends to overlook certain things and become conscious of some things too.

(1) (Reply)

King Ikenga And His Sweet 16 Dancers @ Sheraton Hotel, Abuja / Why Do Redpillers Hate This Queen So Much? / Wedding Ceremony Of Two Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.