Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked (47440 Views)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon / UNIBEN Student Loses His Parked Benz To A Mysterious Early-Morning Fire (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by myorh: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
My Toyota Camry 03 (Big daddy) was stolen on 28/29th of August just outside my compound where it was parked overnight at Ibidun street, surulere.

The vehicle was locked properly and even with steering and pedal lock. Gone to make report at the police station, nothing forthcoming yet.

Details of the car
Make : Toyota
Model: Camry
Color : Wine
Year: 03
Plate number: SMK-420-FV
Chassis number: 4T1E32K33U647821
Engine number: 2AZ7322332

Unfortunately, there was no tracker installed but I have comprehensive insurance. Already processing the claim. But still, would appreciate help in finding it.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Crossroad1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
We can't over emphasize the use of tracker..
How can you buy a car worth more than a million and can't install 50k+ tracker, how?

I pray you find your car

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by WibusJaga: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sorry for the loss Bro. Looks like you have always parked the car there & the robber must have been eyeing it. Hopefully you shall recover.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by DropsMic(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2021
So people still park on the streets at night... Hmm

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by myorh: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
DropsMic:
So people still park on the streets at night... Hmm

The car has been in the compound for over a week, Just went out that day and got back a bit late and there was no longer space in the Compound. Had no choice than to park outside overnight.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by FreeStuffsNG: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
myorh:
My Toyota Camry 03 (Big daddy) was stolen on 28/29th of August just outside my compound where it was parked overnight at Ibidun street, surulere.

The vehicle was locked properly and even with steering and pedal lock. Gone to make report at the police station, nothing forthcoming yet.

Details of the car

Unfortunately, there was no tracker installed but I have comprehensive insurance. Already processing the claim. But still, would appreciate help in finding it.

Eeya...So sorry. I pray that you recover it. I hope you have officially made a report to the law enforcement agencies . You can do radio stations announcements too by calling in on a live radio show or do paid announcements.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by kestolove95(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
E dey happen...just close eyes buy another

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by olumzzz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
myorh:

Details of the car

When you're already processing an insurance claim, why are you still looking for the car?

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Terrence99: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Surulere.
Yaba
Mushin
Isolo
Okota
Aguda
Ojuelegba
Costain

You see those areas, they have a high rate of stolen toyota cars. This is because they are close to the market where auto parts are sold. So, it is easy to steal a vehicle and move it into the market to be dismembered and sold for parts.

If you live in those areas, never ever park outside. If you must, use a pedal lock, use your security alarm, activate your car tracker and hope for the best.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by okoroemeka(m): 5:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
We can't over emphasize the use of tracker..
How can you buy a car worth more than a million and can't install 50k+ tracker, how?

I pray you find your car
some trackers are #25k,even #20k tracker is available especially for Toyota cars ,I have used a 2000 Honda babyboy,2005 Acura RL and a 2007 Honda Accord,what this Hondas have in common is the key security, without the special coded key that syncs with the ECU you can never start the car,you can use the spare key to open doors,boot or even crank the engine but it will not start,if I park my Honda and put the keys in my pocket you can only use towing van to steal the car.

319 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by och12(m): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
My spare key starts my Honda, so I can't attest to this.

okoroemeka:
some trackers are #25k,even #20k tracker is available especially for Toyota cars ,I have used a 2000 Honda babyboy,2005 Acura RL and a 2007 Honda Accord,what this Hondas have in common is the key security, without the special coded key that syncs with the ECU you can never start the car,you can use the spare key to open doors,boot or even crank the engine but it will not start,if I park my Honda and put the keys in my pocket you can only use towing van to steal the car.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by och12(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2021
I felt so sad, but had some peace when I saw that you had comprehensive insurance on the car at the end.

Sorry about it and I hope you find it, and if not, no worries, your insurer will pay you the value you penned down when you were buying the insurance.

I hope you valued it at a reasonable amount, in order to get a good claim from them.

myorh:

Details of the car

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
myorh:
My

When I speak of adopting my 30k antitheft security system, people who buy car work millions will think they are doing me a favor, bro may God help you else if it enter butcher it's gone forever.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2021
Sorry ,and it seems you just bought it.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by okoroemeka(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2021
och12:
My spare key starts my Honda, so I can't attest to this.

then be sure the factory security system has been deactivated in your car,they may change or work the ECU,instead of reprogram the key they will leave it like that,key security is a standard Honda security system on accords and Acuras(ones I know)since at least 2000 model upwards,that's why thief's don't steal Honda anyhow,but any ashawo key will enter and start Camry or corolla.there is a green key light on your Honda dashboard that will blink three times and off when you insert the programmed key then the vehicle will start,but if you insert the unprogrammed key it will continue to blink and will not stop and the vehicle can never start,if your system is not like this then something is wrong and tampered with.sticker on glass below is the mark of this unique security system,you will see it on almost all accord

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by myorh: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2021
och12:
I felt so sad, but had some peace when I saw that you had comprehensive insurance on the car at the end.

Sorry about it and I hope you find it, and if not, no worries, your insurer will pay you the value you penned down when you were buying the insurance.

I hope you valued it at a reasonable amount, in order to get a good claim from them.

Thank you, really hoping insurance come through.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by myorh: 8:17am On Sep 06, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

Eeya...So sorry. I pray that you recover it. I hope you have officially made a report to the law enforcement agencies . You can do radio stations announcements too by calling in on a live radio show or do paid announcements.

Yeah, already made an official report.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Kingdemu: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2021
myorh:

Thank you, really hoping insurance come through.
Don't give them a chance not to. If it means hiring a lawyer pls do

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by gmacnoms(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

When I speak of adopting my 30k antitheft security system, people who buy car work millions will think they are doing me a favor, bro may God help you else if it enter butcher it's gone forever.
how long does it take to fix?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by olumzzz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Not a solution.
It can still be vandalized.
Comprehensive insurance with a reliable insurance company is the best

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by melviniyke2002(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Its a pity op....God is ur strength, wotsup with d insurance coy.....
Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by kingreign(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
[s]then be sure the factory security system has been deactivated in your car,they may change or work the ECU,instead of reprogram the key they will leave it like that,key security is a standard Honda security system on accords and Acuras(ones I know)since at least 2000 model upwards,that's why thief's don't steal Honda anyhow,but any ashawo key will enter and start Camry or corolla.there is a green key light on your Honda dashboard that will blink three times and off when you insert the programmed key then the vehicle will start,but if you insert the unprogrammed key it will continue to blink and will not stop and the vehicle can never start,if your system is not like this then something is wrong and tampered with.sticker on glass below is the mark of this unique security system,you will see it on almost all accord[/s]

The Honda and Acura are the most stolen cars in North America.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by kponkedenge(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
myorh:

Details of the car

Same Ibidun Street that use to have vigilante every night? How come bro?
You could have been parking at that general car park at Banire street and be paying a little amount every month.

I hope your car is found.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Reuoy: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
sad
Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by DoctorDree(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
You will find it

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Terrier99: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Sad
Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by VillageHead: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
You will find it

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Winters23: 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
shocked
Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by Pussyassasin(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Naija undecided
Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by FutureHNDRxXx: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
With steering and pedals locked? Wow which kind masterkey them use?come be like say na tow them tow am commot. So sad cry

19 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked by feelgoodstuffs(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Someone cannot use car in peace again in this corntree. Na wa oo cry

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) / Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.