Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon (66695 Views)

Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / Help!!! My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Where It Was Parked / Mercedes-Benz Unveils It's 1st All-electric Car,It Will Go 200mi On Full Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by BlessedNuel: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2020
Greetings..

kindly rebroadcast through any available platform the theft of my inlaw's Corolla! It was stolen at Oweh Str, Jibowu Yaba.

She was in church today, (22 November,2020 ) at the time of the theft.... Unfortunately, the vehicle has no tracking device installed...

Call 08034001520 08033901970 08026663464 if you have any information. Thanks.

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by stacyadams: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
grin grin car of 2m,no tracking device of 40k,corolla for that matter

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Neddstark: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please install tracking on your cars. This one didnt have.

This is her car details though.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 23, 2020
I blame those people who buy them

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by SatanBoss: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Neddstark:
No tracking means you should say goodbye to the car unless something miraculous happens.
u people should stop it with this traking rubbish. how many cars in naija have trackers?

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by femi4: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin car of 2m,no tracking device of 40k,corolla for that matter
A car that's over 10yrs need no tracking device

Besides, you cannot track dismantled car

206 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by candyguyofficia(m): 8:36am On Nov 23, 2020
It seem corrola has a reputation of been stolen. In less than a month i have read about 2 Corrollas that was stolen on this platform. The last won made front page. On ground, I have heard atleast 3 Corrola snatched at gunpoint. Despite all this negative news 03/08 corrola still seem to be hot cake in Nigeria

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Idiotmod: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2020
How we go sabi your own car now
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by peppermint7(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
When a tell ona sey Corolla na endangered species ona no gree here

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by OBTMOS(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Eyia
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cynthia500(f): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
“If your dreams don’t scare you, they are too small.”
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.”
What hurts you blesses you.
‘Nothing is stronger than a broken man rebuilding himself.
I always thought it was me against the world and then one day I realized it’s just me against me.
“A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

49 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by blinking001(m): 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Even before opening the thread I alresdy knew it was going to be Corolla. Owners of this car have been proven to be hypertensive. No peace for the owners of this car.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by ainas247: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
shocked
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by AbijaJ: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Toyota Corolla must be one of the most stolen cars in Nigeria. I guess because of its second hand value and Taxify/Uber drivers prefer it over others.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Enudapan: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
no tracking
Ahh oboy the car is a goner
for Nigeria if they steal Ur car don go be that
that will just change the parts and others
I pray it is found

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Brandonx(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by sud12(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:

He was referring to the car purchasing fee, not the time range

2 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Sonnobax15(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin. op,just pray that that car shouldn't get close to Aba if not,less than 30minutes,that motor go change alignment.....
So Tay if dem drive your own motor pass you self, you no go ever fit recognize am Dem fit even sell am for you for the second time without you recognizing it one bit....what a pity

op,no vex but lemme tell you the bitter truth-"that car has been stolen and gone forever and only God can make you retrieve it without a tracker on it

Dem dey thief motor for inside police station and nothing dey happen na Cor your own go Cor be the different case...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Tell her Pastorpreneur to put her in prayers so that God will reveal the location of the car to him, shey she dey pay tithe for him church; cheesy

Abi na only Sister Joy the Lord revealed to me that brother Solomon is going to be your husband him sabi? grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Antoeni(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Owode People nor go Hear that One,
Buy and Get Caught and Spend Christmas & New Year in Panti

9 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by thundafire: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Always lagos

1 Like

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by slawormiir: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
The respect for Carolla knows no bound

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by cluewebhost(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Corolla
Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by hidhrhis(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
the way thiefs and armed robbers are stealing corolla sport na to go buy another brand oooo
if dem no carry the full car dem go remove almost all valuable body part

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by emmabest2000(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na parts by parts dem day sell stolen Toyota cars these days

Sorry for your loss

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by KingAzari: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
What if they have removed the license plate and resprayed it? How would one identify it without you sharing engine number, chassis details and all?

26 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by onoms4luv(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Camos: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
l knew it would be a corolla..

Inform the owner to go the spiritual way, before its too late...Cause car robbers usually dismantle stolen vehicles now.

Also, Visit union leaders in Spare part market they can also help.

6 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Unrated900(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
femi4:

But if there s tracker on the said vehicle

It will surely be on the road before hitting dismantling avenue.

So Installing tracking device is really good

3 Likes

Re: Car Theft : Please Don't Buy This Car...It was Stolen This Afternoon by Soarr(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.