Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun (4674 Views)

Why's Mynd44 Not Locking Duplicated Tinubu Threads ? / Fein Bruce Is A Merchant Of Violence By Seun Ogundele / If Education Is Power,why Is An Illiterate Fighting Yoruba Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by luizpippo(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Igbos sef
They want UK to ban Buhari
They want UK to ban Kenyatta
They want to bring down GTB because innosson had a case with them.
They want a mod to be sacked because he is against them.
They were the ones who pushed Twitter into trouble by making them delete Buhari's post.

You guys keep behaving like a child who has been scolded for being greedy

But at the end it is ordinary Nigerians who suffered from the twitter ban.

We are having to download VPN to access twitter, double data consumption.

Even the zombies who were praising the ban are sneaking back via VPN, thereby disobeying their govt.

I had GTB and Access bank solve issues of transfer, ATM debits and others via twitter but now any little ish, i have to go and queue for hours.
Same as MTN.

The ban was an ill advised error on the part of the govt, since Buhari flouted their rules, or the mod who you are supporting is closing threads like twitter deleted Buhari genocidal post.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by KEVIND: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2021
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.

That guy IQ is less than Zero. I wonder the criteria use in making him a mod.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 10mobile: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
BafanaBafana:

If it walks like a dog, barks like a dog and looks like a dog, then it is a dog!
Na ipob jew you be!
So what?!? Tbh, it's very honorable to be IPOB. But, a low-life BH is not expected to appreciate the fact. Try admitting that you are a BH now and see what happens to you.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by BafanaBafana: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
10mobile:

So what?!? Tbh, it's very honorable to be IPOB. But, a low-life BH is not expected to appreciate the fact. Try admitting that you are a BH now and see what happens to you.
Now you are talking, IPOB and BH are both terrorists.
From what you said and I agree, Ipob terrorists are celebrated by their people, while BH are loathed by their people.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by laudate: 3:27am On Sep 09, 2021
chatinent:
1. I think a mod is entitled to their opinions whether or not it supports your views.

2. I think Nairaland itself is against secessionist ambitions. I am apolitical myself, I may be wrong.

3. When I get banned unjustly by the anti-spam, I use the “Mail Supermods” feature on frontpage, in minutes, I get unbanned.

4. I don't know but I see Mynd44 doing a hectic job minimizing the quantity of same-topic threads. You'll definitely be seeing numerous trends of the same topic everywhere with his sig closing some and redirecting to frontpage. We shouldn't say this is an ethno-tribal war. E no easy. I don admin BB forum before...moving, editing, arranging them in boards aren't pancakes..

5. If it's not my forum, I respect myself. It works for my stubborn head.

6. Do you know these mods are working voluntarily? (I don't know if it's changed)

7. If you have sth against a particular mod, please hit the nail. Send a mail to the supermod, or visit the forum on Twitter to complain. You know, we cannot expect everyone to like us, think like us, or be us. Remember, every mod here were once users and troublesome as Chatinent can be. Yeah, sometimes they may ban without having the facts, just mail the facts; it's simple.

8. I understand you want justice or punitive measures taken. Could you quote the laws the person went against? If mynd44 went against it multiple times, Seun could decide what judicial action befits him...right?

9. I'm so sorry for any inconveniences it has cost you. I hope you accept it. I personally do not support a clear misuse of power from anyone. In the past, there were dictatorial mods who felt the world revolved around their thumbs who were ousted when clear evidences showed they were guilty.

Judicial actions also require consideration of many facts. You know, nobody mah like police dem...but even the thieves go yarn put inside talk against them.

I like your decision for justice.

Justice is good.

Peace is good too.

Please be happy.

One love.

I do NOT believe your No. 3.

I know several people who have emailed the mods after being banned, and nothing gets done. Even I did so and nothing changed.

The mods are biased. 100%.

And sadly, nothing can change their prejudiced views. You are defending and hailing them now, because you have not been at the receiving end of their unjust bans and high-handed behaviour.

I have seen several cases where the instigator of vile comments and abuse is left to go freely, while the one who responds to check him now gets banned.

Let them continue. People like us only log back in once in 6 months to respond to friends who haven't heard from us in a long while.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by Ogbuu101: 5:04am On Sep 09, 2021
goatgoat093:
Lol una still never get sense, I've always maintained that the only thing/factors that fuels the traffic and relevance of Nairaland is Igbophobia, in fact Seun himself knows deep down that his major source of income and revenue on here come from mostly Igbo-related topics which orbit around primarily hate and uncensored bias from even his MODS...we've all seen how casual news about IPOB easily generate traffic on here, but threads relating to daily killings and abductions by BH, ISWAP, Fulani herdsmen and bandits which all pose far more greater security concerns to the nation don't even typically go past 5 pagess... but post anything about Ipob (even the most harmless topic) and watch it make pgs 10-15 in just minutes.

Mark my words, the day Igbos on here decide to collectively boycott NL, that will be the end of this once esteemed forum.
Nairaland is a joke already.
Eg,it's only data resellers that advertise here.
Compare that to the adverts on Linda Ikeji blog alone.
Na cartalk de bring me come here

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by chatinent: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
laudate:

I do NOT believe your No. 3.

I know several people who have emailed the mods after being banned, and nothing gets done. Even I did so and nothing changed.

The mods are biased. 100%.

And sadly, nothing can change their prejudiced views. You are defending and hailing them now, because you have not been at the receiving end of their unjust bans and high-handed behaviour.

I have seen several cases where the instigator of vile comments and abuse is left to go freely, while the one who responds to check him now gets banned.

Let them continue. People like us only log back in once in 6 months to respond to friends who haven't heard from us in a long while.

I've been banned too for cases I feel unjust. Lol. I don't take Nairaland too serious.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by 10mobile: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Now you are talking, IPOB and BH are both terrorists.
From what you said and I agree, Ipob terrorists are celebrated by their people, while BH are loathed by their people.
This is why evil will continue to be the lot of you Nigerians. You look at the truth and know it to be the truth...

BUT, you decide to distort and reject the the truth. The TRUTH here is that IPOB is no terrorist cell. They are freedom fighters. No right-thinking country can proscribe IPOB.

If I support IPOB, I fear no FBI or CIA or Interpol. I also have no fear of offending any genuine moral law. But, try supporting BH openly and see how all the security networks will pounce on you. Yet, we know those of you supporting BH in secret. By their fruits you shall know them. Wicked cowards.

Even your President was once named by BH as their mediator. He was afraid to accept it openly. But, do you honestly think that BH would name someone who has no connection with them to speak for them? He also said once that an attack on BH is an attack on the North.

Yet, THOUGHTLESS Nigerians went ahead to elect him. Now, they are complaining everywhere that herdsmen (ie. Boko Haram unleashed) are killing them. How can you elect a BH member and expect not to be killed? Tụfịakwa ndị nzuzu!
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by BRATISLAVA: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
10mobile:
Dear Honourable Seun,
I am addressing this to you. But I am making it public so that if I am wrong, it will become clear from the number of people who would be against me. I know that Mynd44 will also try to ban me for saying the truth. But, I am afraid that it will go down in history against him and whoever sides him to do that. So, I will document this.

I am calling for Mynd44 to be sacked as a Nairaland moderator. My reason is that the moderator has consistently indulged in very unprofessional practices unbecoming of a mod of a prestigious forum like this. I also know that such unprofessional attitudes contradict the principle of fairness for which the Founder of Nairaland has been known for right from inception.

So, Mynd44's attitudes are undermining the success of this honourable forum which flies the flag of Nigeria globally. The question you are sure to be asking now is, "what are the unprofessional attitudes of the moderator in question?"

This mod takes sides on sensitive political issues and goes ahead to indulge in open mockery of political news, viewpoints and sides just because he dislikes them. Then, worst of all, he exercises his power as a mod in very immature ways to silence such political news and views.

To make it clear enough, I am using a current case of Mynd44's terrible abuse of power as an illustration. Recently, someone reported that IPOB members in Ghana embarked on a community service and used it as an opportunity to negotiate for the release of their incarcerated members in the country. But, Mynd44 locked the thread after mocking them for doing the same thing they mock Joe Igbokwe for (see screenshot below). This is just one of many such attitudes by Mynd44 on a daily basis.

I know that some people would bring in 'IPOB' sentiments into this. So, let me declare it that I am not an IPOB member and that Nigeria is my country. But, I can't stomach seeing someone oppress political sides like this. After all, how many times has Mynd44 shown such an attitude towards a news item about Boko Haram and killer herdsmen?

So, Mynd44's selective justice actually but indirectly undermines the security of our country. Therefore, let the culprit mod be sacked (or, at least sanctioned) before he causes more damages to Nairaland and to Nigeria.

Some other people would bring in the sentiment that I should not call for the mod's sack because that would stop his source of daily bread. I remind anyone with this mindset that Nairaland is also the source of daily bread of the Founder and Mynd44's attitudes promises to destroy it. Also, his poor attitudes are putting millions of Nigerians at a security risk as I have pointed out. Therefore, since Mynd44's job is neither more important than Nairaland nor Nigeria, any such sentiment needed to be withheld.

Thank you.

@10mobile.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/14187332_202109070858120000_png538bf820eee75456d87e5fc9ec1e7e8e

Don't know if he's partisan or not, but Mynd44 seems to be a good person with reasonable morals. It's hard to see what people hate about him. What else do you want him to do except close threads and ban people? It's his job and he works with the rules! He has his instructions. Yet people try to personalize it when they are banned or their threads are closed.

With all the insults Mynd44 receives on a daily basis, he can't be blamed if he does a thing or two to teach users a lesson. Others would do worse.
Re: Terrible Abuse Of Power: Why Mynd44 Should Be Sacked By Seun by BafanaBafana: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
10mobile:

This is why evil will continue to be the lot of you Nigerians. You look at the truth and know it to be the truth...

BUT, you decide to distort and reject the the truth. The TRUTH here is that IPOB is no terrorist cell. They are freedom fighters. No right-thinking country can proscribe IPOB.

If I support IPOB, I fear no FBI or CIA or Interpol. I also have no fear of offending any genuine moral law. But, try supporting BH openly and see how all the security networks will pounce on you. Yet, we know those of you supporting BH in secret. By their fruits you shall know them. Wicked cowards.

Even your President was once named by BH as their mediator. He was afraid to accept it openly. But, do you honestly think that BH would name someone who has no connection with them to speak for them? He also said once that an attack on BH is an attack on the North.

Yet, THOUGHTLESS Nigerians went ahead to elect him. Now, they are complaining everywhere that herdsmen (ie. Boko Haram unleashed) are killing them. How can you elect a BH member and expect not to be killed? Tụfịakwa ndị nzuzu!
Boko haram are also freedom fighters, going by your logic. You wonder why every country is trying to surpress Ipob? Because everyone knows they are bloody terrorists!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Lambast Orji Uzo Kalu During His Visit / Ibb Phone Number And Profile On Facebook / Buhari The Yes-man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.