Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria (20285 Views)

Sydney Ogudoro: NSCDC Official Who Shot Ndubuisi Emenike Dead / Ndubuisi Emenike 'Ototonwa' Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Positive Things Restructuring Nigeria Will Bring! - Foreign Diplomat Reveals (2) (3) (4)

Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Islie: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2021
Nigeria’s Ambassador to the United States, Uzoma Emenike, says Nigerians should start projecting the Buhari administration in positive light rather than complaining about its economic and security challenges.

Ms Emenike said there’s nothing unique about what Nigerians are dealing with every day since “it happens everywhere”.

Ms Emenike was one of several ambassadors who spoke at the virtual 2021 annual general meeting organised by Nigerians in Diaspora Organisation Americas (NIDOA).

“The earlier we showcase our country in the positive light, the better for us because the challenge we face is not peculiar to Nigeria alone; it happens everywhere,” She said.

Ms Emenike and other ambassadors in North America called on Nigerians in the diaspora to evolve practical solutions to the security challenges in Nigeria, stating that insecurity had become a global challenge that needed a holistic approach to address.

Nigeria’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations, Tijjani Muhammad-Bande, asked for collective efforts to fix the country.

“The country (Nigeria) is important for all of us. We need to be united, we should not allow anybody coming from outside to divide us. Let us collectively fix whatever is bad in our security system. The issue of confidence-building is important.

“We have been saddled with self-doubt; listening to false stories about the country. We have to be realistic; Nigeria is a very important member of the international community, in AU and ECOWAS, so we need to portray the country in a good light,” he said.

Nigerian High Commissioner to Canada, Adeyinka Asekun, said the ongoing activities of bandits in some states were distracting Nigerians and the international community from focusing on the achievements in other sectors in Nigeria.

The keynote speaker, Kingsley Moghalu, said that the 1999 Constitution was clear on security and welfare of the people being the primary responsibility of any responsible government.

Speaking on the theme ‘Building a Sustainable Security Apparatus in Nigeria: Diaspora Perspective’, NIDOA chairman, Obed Monago, tasked the federal government to tackle security issues such as terrorism, banditry, kidnapping, among others.

The issue of banditry continues to overwhelm the President Muhammadu Buhari regime, as the U.S. offers to assist Nigeria to tackle bandits and the Boko Haram insurgency by providing training to personnel of the Nigerian airforce.

https://gazettengr.com/nigerians-should-stop-exposing-buharis-failures-online-ambassador-to-u-s/

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by LordIsaac(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2021
He is sick upstairs for that statement.

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by WibusJaga: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021

Nigeria has a foundational problem. We are not really a nation in the true sense of the word.

Every single action in this country is scrutinised and appraised from ethnic & religious perspective.
The divisive ethnic/religious forces are fast becoming stronger than the binding nationalistic/patriotic forces & the citizens are not motivated to be patriotic.

I believe strongly in leadership. A good nationalist leader can do so much to overcome some of these problems but I also believe we need to restructure the country & transfer much powers from the centre to the regions.
The country has simply grown too large and diverse to be ruled by one man from Abuja.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Massiveglory: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't even know whether to cry or laugh from this very funny and ridiculous statement.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by sapientia(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021
No one have demarketted Buhari more than himself

Same man who used his first tenure badmouthing Nigerians and the youths

Stop disturbing us

Talk to Buhari

213 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by donbachi(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2021
Confirmation of failure

43 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Nuelito: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Smh..... sometimes I wonder wetin carry me enter this kontri

34 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
We should expose it offline?

54 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Totilopussylick(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2021
(Nigeria) is important for all of us. We need to be united, we should not allow anybody coming from outside to divide us.

So Bubu was actually jubril from Sudan shocked

Una go still talk who be that person coming from outside to divide us.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Actually it is true.

First of all, Buhari was wrong when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Secondly, going to the internet by the citizens of Nigeria to abuse Buhari is foolish.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants.

Look, I am from Imo state and I want Biafra.

But it doesn't mean that I should be insulting Buhari or Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by siofra(f): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2021
True but Buhari don pepper us too much.

We don suffer for this country.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Macphenson: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2021
At least this is an admittance and confirmation that Buhari is a monumental failure.

But am just wondering where this hypocrite was when Buhari called Nigerian youths lazy, and called Nigerians thieves on international platforms

19 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Sharingiscaring: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Does it really happen EVERYWHERE?

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FakeUnity: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
F00l..
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Passionate888: 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
I keep asking this simple question, did they say this thing when Jonathan was in office?

22 Likes

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by cocoduck: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

Secondly, going to the internet by the citizens of Nigeria to abuse Buhari is foolish.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants. When Jona was there, did you say this? so STFU

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Indirectly throwing a jab at the lifeless one grin

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FakeUnity: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

They think it is wise, but people of other countries don't care about their rants.

You are not Pro-Biafran, stop lying.

No single Pro-Biafran who drank his own mother's breastmilk and had a fully developed brain will support buhari's constant insult on the East and we are happy to pay him back in his own coin in greater measure.

Booharri has insulted the East more than all former presidents put together and must not go unscathed in equal measure. I am happy he is failing and fumbling in governance after threatening and killing many southerners and christians on his way to grab power.

He is a terrible, incompetent and ineffectual mongol.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:50am On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

You are not Pro-Biafran, stop lying.

No single Pro-Biafran who drank his own mother's breastmilk and had a fully developed brain will support buhari's constant insult on the East and we are happy to pay him back in his own coin in greater measure.

Booharri has insulted the East more than all former presidents put together and must not go unscathed in equal measure.

He is a terrible, incompetent and ineffectual mongol.

Nwanne, it is true that he has insulted us so much.

But, insulting him in the internet, killing soldiers and police and impossing sit-at home is not revenge.

If you think that the way forward is insulting him back then your entire generations will forever remain in Nigeria attacking and defending themselves against northerners.

Revenge is forgetting about him and concentrating on Biafra actualization.

When I say Biafra actualization I don't mean IPOB. IPOB is not the way and truth. They are confused people whose mission is be discussing how Buhari suddenly become a left hander.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ahmeduana(m): 11:51am On Sep 05, 2021
LordIsaac:
He is sick upstairs for that statement.
And truly he is really sick.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Danjikanbauchi: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2021
Idiots that eat under this evil government will keep talking rubbish. Others are people of same Terrorists religion

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by GenAbacha(m): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Actually it is true.

If you cannot take insults, then you shouldn’t be in publicly service.

What is this your nonsense take?

Heck, the lot of you are here insulting Biden and Trump.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by FakeUnity: 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Nwanne, it is true that he has insulted us so much.

But, insulting him in the internet, killing soldiers and police and impossing sit-at home is not revenge.

If you think that the way forward is insulting him back then your entire generations will forever remain in Nigeria attacking and defending themselves against northerners.

Revenge is forgetting about him and concentrating on Biafra actualization.

When I say Biafra actualization I don't mean IPOB. IPOB is not the way and truth. They are confused people whose mission is be discussing how Buhari suddenly become a left hander.

Lol. Odiegwu, I can see through your 'façade of objectivity'. You are not what you claim.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by OBALOLA55(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
EXACTLY WHAT MONOGAMY AND ARE TELLING US ON NAIRALAND

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2021
This is probably the stupidest stuff I'll hear in 2021.

So Nigerians should keep mum until they are finally wiped out.

Omo ale.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by StrongInBed: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2021
Where is this idiot called Emaka coming from. He must be as foolish of one Uncle called Emaka... Nothing Meka in Buhari failed regime because of his hatred to the people his immigrant hungry forefathers met on the Land.

Just more two years this fool will go silence.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Dumb ass

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by RenaissanceGuy: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2021

Immediately I saw the headline, I knew it was Gazette Nigeria; sensational headlines is their forte.

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by ChangedMan1999(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
FakeUnity:

Lol. Odiegwu, I can see through your 'façade of objectivity'. You are not what you claim.

Ngwanu, let's us see where your hatred and insults will get you to
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Big self centered Foooool!!!!!!!!

Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Chatflick(m): 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ment is real
Re: Uzoma Emenike: Nigerians Should Post Positive Things About Nigeria by Richy4(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
I think new yam festival don dey hungry dis one...
She will soon be invited.. Luckily,she is outside the country where it is cooked and served properly.. Though no nation can cook and serve it better than Nigerians in Germany... She should simply ask Ex Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu....This time they will unleash the women's wing on her
sad...

Asari Dokubo Criticizes Ezeife For Backing Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / List Of Top Cases Abandoned By EFCC / Oyo State Npower Beneficiaries Turn Up Enmass For APC And PMB. Pics