Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine (16444 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Drug Queen Over Narcotics In Fetish Bowls At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealers, Recovers Substances, Cash En-Route Australia, China / NDLEA Arrests Drug Dealer, Intercepts Cocaine, Meth, Illicit Substances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by BigDawsNet: 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2021
Razaneli:

OnyeAhurun

Biko, iwe e wela gị lipsrsealed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by Stevyne: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2021
Two weeks ago coming from calabar to Lagos
When we got to Akwa ibom naso NDLEA stop our Bus ( Peace mass transit)
Ask the Boys inside bus to come down carry there bags and phone come make Dem search am.
I was surprised NDLEA deh search phone.
Boom, the bastard asked me to unlock my phone, the frist place he went to was the playstore to check the name of the Gmail. grin grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by tutudesz: 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
sarrki:
Nigeria youth are truly lazy
Coming from a old man that like fake news
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by hkidola00(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2021
Crossroad1:
Gbenga, sorry o
Due to my desperate desire to live large back then after service, na so so connect I dey find..
Me, gbenga and femi were connected.
A day to the D-day, I was diagnosed with appendix, heard femi put his shipment inside a passengers box.. I know how he did it cos femi have a big Influence over people.
Tall, handsome, has sweet mouth and funny..
The lady carried it successfully Sha, gbenga was not lucky.. Him still dey prison till now..
As for me, I just return their money use the pity money they gave me to open a baring saloon around tanke..
These people prey on desperate souls.. Their connect places?
Bar, lounge, midst of what's up Boys

Funny enough, when they scan me at the hospital, they couldn't find any appendix but what happened to me, I still don't understand till date.. The pain was from the scrotum to the right side of my belle and it was an excruciating unbearable pain.. But after lots of drip and antibiotics injected into my drips, after like 40mins,it was as if nothing happened to me
I stayed at tanke b4 graduating from edu mgt 2015

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by Kfed4ril(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
generalwo:
.... I didn't have to read all the contents before I knew the tribe responsible for this.... It is well

What tribe answers maniru?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Drug Runner, Recovers Drugged Candles, Cookies, Cocaine by NewDelhi(m): 7:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
Stevyne:
Two weeks ago coming from calabar to Lagos
When we got to Akwa ibom naso NDLEA stop our Bus ( Peace mass transit)
Ask the Boys inside bus to come down carry there bags and phone come make Dem search am.
I was surprised NDLEA deh search phone.
Boom, the bastard asked me to unlock my phone, the frist place he went to was the playstore to check the name of the Gmail. grin grin
Na you mumu wey you allow am check your phone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amosun Receives Rescued Students & Staff Of Turkish School (Pic, Video) / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.