Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why (2591 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by shogsman(m): 1:40pm On Sep 05, 2021
The subject of a 23 year old and above male being single sounds like an abomination to most people, however in the real sense of it there are lots and lots of handsome dashing young men that just prefer to be single at least for a particular period of time.
My longest run was 3 and half years,what is yours.

3 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Sonnobax15(m): 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nothing is as sweet as being single and the same time not searching tongue. Imagine yourself as a nigga lashing different bannies as many as possible without anyone calling you a cheat..... Whenever I sit aloof and think of the fact that someday I'm gonna offer my heart to someone's daughter for free of charge,I go just smile grin

15 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by samuel051: 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
Two years and 4months,sapa and nothing was just going well, decided to go back to my drawing board and restrategize

12 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Emmanuel224(m): 1:46pm On Sep 05, 2021
20 yrs, too lazy

7 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by shogsman(m): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
samuel051:
Two years and 4months,sapa and nothing was just going well, decided to go back to my drawing board and restrategize
I can relate,sometimes you just gotta hit the reset button

4 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by samuel051: 1:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
shogsman:

I can relate,sometimes you just gotta hit the reset button
I swear down,some people still don't believe I could stay that long, always tell them everything is mindset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by shogsman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2021
A couple years ago I moved to Louisiana for a work/study scheme I decided to use me out of the country as an excuse to start over again, I was living in a 2 bedroom apartment and i had 3 female roommates, one was Canadian, the other 2 were Americans. That was when I realized it is not entirely impossible to live without female emotional attachment, if I can live with 3 girls and didn't get emotionally attached to any one of them then every guy can too

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by longetivity(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
I was in a romantic relationship with a girl for the first time in my life in March 2020,she broke up with me in December 25 ( in d night) same year (10 months). Her reasons for d break-up is that I did not wish her a merry Christmas grin I did not even bother to beg or ask if it was a joke or some pranks,I just block the ogbanje number since then. I don't like stress cool i have left relationship for people who get am. I am still chasing the bag

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by shogsman(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2021
longetivity:
I was in a romantic relationship with a girl for the first time in my life in March 2020,she broke up with me in December 25 ( in d night) same year (10 months). Her reasons for d break-up is that I did not wish her a merry Christmas grin I did not even bother to beg or ask if it was a joke or some pranks,I just block the ogbanje number since then. I don't like stress cool since then i have left relationship for people who get am. I am still chasing the bag
May your chase result to cheers very soon.i respect women a lot but at the end of the day their need in men's life is grossly overrated

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by shogsman(m): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
Don't get me wrong if you happen to meet a fine responsible young woman that you think ticks the box for you please engage but if you don't do not settle for less,you're a MAN an ALPHA MALE,the apex of your SPECIE you don't need nobody for shit.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by MrWondah(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
One year, 8 months.
Moved from PHC to Lagos, decided to leave behind my recklessness (smoking, women and drinking)

9 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Raymond0008(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2021
Will be 2years if am still single till month end.

Am still chasing the bags.

8 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Lightway: 2:28pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Palazee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2021
longetivity:
I was in a romantic relationship with a girl for the first time in my life in March 2020,she broke up with me in December 25 ( in d night) same year (10 months). Her reasons for d break-up is that I did not wish her a merry Christmas grin I did not even bother to beg or ask if it was a joke or some pranks,I just block the ogbanje number since then. I don't like stress cool since then i have left relationship for people who get am. I am still chasing the bag
Chill bro Chill
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Palazee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
Plans to remain a virgin too i marry

4 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Caramia2020(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lok
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by ChiefSosa(m): 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2021
Palazee:
Plans to remain a virgin too i marry
Confirm. Na that one sure pass. Me sef I be virgin. I've never spread my legs for any girl. I've had big girls, sugar mummies in Lekki, even A-list Nigerian celebrities that knelt down to beg me for sex, but I turned them down. Some were even crying just to taste me, can you imagine! I told them my body is the temple of the lord.
cruzita:
oga temple ..happy celibacy...so happy for u..toast to all the virgin male..the future is truly male grin
Thank you, mbok! E no easy o. I've had women that offer me houses, cars, trips to Dubai, green card, etc just for a one night stand. I turned them down, that I will not spread my legs. One woman nearly forcefully had sex with me after she called me into her room, I just ran out, she even tore my garment, I had to leave it for her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Since i was born for some good reasons like
1)i was chasing money grin
2)still chasing money tongue
3)will still continue to chase money till e high like ceiling wink
Singlehood is bae....u feel free like a bird cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2021
shogsman:
Don't get me wrong if you happen to meet a fine responsible young woman that you think ticks the box for you please engage but if you don't do not settle for less,you're a MAN an ALPHA MALE,the apex of your SPECIE you don't need nobody for shit.
the future is male grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by cruzita(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Raymond0008:
Will be 2years if am still single till month end.

Am still chasing the bags.
happy 2yrs anniversary my man grin
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by cruzita(f): 2:56pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Confirm. Na that one sure pass. Me sef I be virgin. I've had big girls, sugar mummies in Lekki, even A-list Nigerian celebrities that knelt down to beg me for sex, but I turned them down. Some were even crying to taste me, can you imagine! I told them my body is the temple of the lord.
oga temple ..happy celibacy...so happy for u..toast to all the virgin male..the future is truly male grin

1 Like

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Offpoint1: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
35 years....

1 Like

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by cruzita(f): 3:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Confirm. Na that one sure pass. Me sef I be virgin. I've never spread my legs for any girl. I've had big girls, sugar mummies in Lekki, even A-list Nigerian celebrities that knelt down to beg me for sex, but I turned them down. Some were even crying just to taste me, can you imagine! I told them my body is the temple of the lord.
Thank you, mbok! E no easy o. I've had women that offer me houses, cars, trips to Dubai, green card, etc just for a one night stand. I turned them down, that I will not spread my legs. One woman nearly forcefully had sex with me after she called me into her room, I just ran out, she even tore my gament, I had to leave it for her.
e no easy true true..Joseph of our time grin

1 Like

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Lastpharoah33: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=ChiefSosa post=105514395]
[b]Thank you, mbok! E no easy o. I've had women that offer me houses, cars, trips to Dubai, green card, etc just for a one night stand. I turned them down, that I will not spread my legs. One woman nearly forcefully had sex with me after she called me into her room, I just ran out, she even tore my garment, I had to leave it for her.

Your brain the pain you?

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Fremantle: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
Since i was born for some good reasons like
1)i was chasing money grin
2)still chasing money tongue
3)will still continue to chase money till e high like ceiling sky wink
Singlehood is bae....u feel free like a bird cool
Some ceilings pple fit touch am wink
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Raymond0008(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2021
cruzita:
happy 2yrs anniversary my man grin
Thanks bruh.
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by siofra(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some of them here have been single for 33 years, some since they were born angry

Due to frustration from their inability to get a sex mate or girlfriend they resort to bashing women here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by siofra(f): 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
So many virgins and involuntary grin celibates here interesting
Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by Michelle55: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2021
This simple question now, you will still see those that would blow zobo for us smiley
Let me observe things from the back.

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
I have nothing to say grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by MufasaLion: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2021
siofra:
Some of them here have been single for 33 years, some since they were born angry

Due to frustration from their inability to get a sex mate or girlfriend they resort to bashing women here.

Is it possible for men not to really be able to have sexmate?

2 Likes

Re: As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why by tosaino95(m): 6:59pm On Sep 05, 2021
2 years and some months now man just lock up to simple life i also don't find unnecessary friends or vibe but chasing bags.
Recently when small money don dey enter hands girls wan use eyes finish me but i turn blind eyes to them and them dey vex.
Single life is the best jare No stress or Cheating palava.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Undergraduate Ladies And Misplace Priorities...should I Block Her. / Butt And Boobs Obsession: We Asked Men Which One The Love The Most / Girls Don’t Come Complete.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.